WEST COAST - Vancouver perspectives

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

WEST COAST - Vancouver perspectives

Post by sharmaine »

Starting this thread to insert articles that I find in Vancouver 24 Hours, ....a fluffy entertainment / news mag available free to the public. I will also include anything from our local rags such as The Sun, The Province, Georgia Strait, etc....my little contribution from the West Coast of Canada:

Last edited by sharmaine on Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

and....a little about Sam Elliott on the side bar:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Sam was on The View today . He made a movie with Whoopie 20 yrs ago called Fatal Beauty and talked about how they almost cut out their kiss in the movie for some reason . They have been friends for a long time . Sherrie Shepard the other black comedian started to ask him a question about the GC and she couldn't remember what she wanted to ask him she was so attracted to him . She LOVED his voice . She was making moony eyes at him. It was hilarious . It was Whoopie , Barbara , Sam . Sherrie ,and Joyce in that order. As they started to sign off , Whoop reached over Babs and took his hand and then Sherrie Grabed the other . He was in oreo cookie heaven . I love sherrie , when she likes a guy or Food she lets you know . Sometimes when she is doing a cooking session you think she is having a orgasim . They also talked a bit about the controversy of the movie and how he keeping his hair long in case of a sequel .Babs thought his hair was fake ...Please ...
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Love the Sam Elliott bit. So true!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

[/img]
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Last edited by sharmaine on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Sharmaine, it's such a great idea to scan all these articles so we can see them first hand! Just wanted to thank you for that, this is so much better than just reading the quotes. 8)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

24 - Vancouver Newsmagazine

Post by sharmaine »

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

It's amazing that the main newspaper(s) in Finland have not written anything on the new JB... I have desperately tried to catch it, but nada... The Finnish Broadcasting Corporation (YLE) provided this, very brief article:

http://www.yle.fi/uutiset/kulttuuri/oikea/id80843.html

Grip
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

http://www.thebeat.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=3529

Our local radio station The Beat 94.5 fm....has started a contest to win tix to the movie before it premieres here in Vancouver on November 14th. I've entered and hope that I can get a chance to see the movie with a friend as well as party at Bar None on Thursday night. Wish me luck.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:http://www.thebeat.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=3529

Our local radio station The Beat 94.5 fm....has started a contest to win tix to the movie before it premieres here in Vancouver on November 14th. I've entered and hope that I can get a chance to see the movie with a friend as well as party at Bar None on Thursday night. Wish me luck.
fingers crossed!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks for sharing Shar and Good Luck with the competition!!! :D

I watched TGC last night for the first time in ages. It doesn't get that many viewings because Daniel is in it for such a brief time... WHY?!?! :? Even those few scenes show such sexy gravitas. He's about the only actor who could follow in Harrison Fords footsteps as a new Indiana Jones. I still hope they do the sequel to TGC.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

A media blitz in Vancouver - November 13th....the day before the big opening....Bond was everywhere.

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The Province Newspaper - November 13th