Has anyone seen this pic?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

http://www.photoicon.com/the_magazine/4/37

Hiya....

I was browsing my local Borders recently when I came across this magazine which I instantly brought of course (£4.99). There is a very remarkable photo of Daniel on the front cover but no interview and no further pictures inside the magazine. The photo is nice - like all photos of him are - but they've over emphasised his eyes by making his face appear a little thinner and also his face is tanned which is unusual for him. It's Daniel but ... "Alien Daniel"!!! What do you think??? :) :?
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Has anyone seen this pic?

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:- but they've over emphasised his eyes by making his face appear a little thinner and also his face is tanned which is unusual for him. It's Daniel but ... "Alien Daniel"!!! What do you think??? :) :?
I don't think so. I think is a pic taken at a time when he was that skinny :?
WHen you look at the second pic ypu can see how small his shoulder/arms have been at this time. I prefer him a bit more "beefy" :lol:
There are more pics available from this photshot on the russian site:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

Aha! I saw this magazine cover the other day and thought £4.99! I am not paying that! It was in a sealed cover and I knew there would only be one picture of Dan. :lol:

Saying that it is amazing what the printers can do with air brushing and making actors look alot slimmer and also enhancing their eye colour. Believe me we would all look gorgeous if the printers played around with our pictures! :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

{Dunda} ... Thanks for adding the other pics. I was not aware of the Russian site. Perhaps it's just Daniels 'supernatural beauty' that makes these photos so amazing! I still think he looks a little too skinny in the pics and could do with a good feed!!!!! :lol: :wink:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Another necklace to guess about or have we on another thread ?

What is the mag about if there is just pics , no articals ?
zonzi

Re: Has anyone seen this pic?

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:- but they've over emphasised his eyes by making his face appear a little thinner and also his face is tanned which is unusual for him. It's Daniel but ... "Alien Daniel"!!! What do you think??? :) :?
I don't think so. I think is a pic taken at a time when he was that skinny :?
WHen you look at the second pic ypu can see how small his shoulder/arms have been at this time. I prefer him a bit more "beefy" :lol:
There are more pics available from this photshot on the russian site:

yep, so much skinny for my liking :?
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I saw this mag in WH Smith the other day and its really strange that whenever Dan is on a magazine cover it leaps out at you from all the others that are on the shelf. I seem to be drawn to them!!!

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

The magazine is just a photography magazine - for people who take alot of pictures. It is probably discussing best ways to take a shot etc :lol:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Now there might be an idea for a new photo thread (should we need one?!): Daniel wearing jewellery...

Grip
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

agrippina wrote:Now there might be an idea for a new photo thread (should we need one?!): Daniel wearing jewellery...

Grip
Go for it!
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

no way
Crazy!
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

no way
Heck no, that's that guy who dated Britney Spears.....Kevin Federline I believe. :roll: Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. :wink:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

gugita14 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Is this Daniel????

no way
Heck no, that's that guy who dated Britney Spears.....Kevin Federline I believe. :roll: Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. :wink:
I had a bad website! Somone has this photo in their Dainel collage! I guess they got confused by the tatoo. Although this tatoo is on the left arm it's not in the same location. So I'm not "that crazy" for checking with the experts, right? I'm going to delete that ugly imposter's photo over the weekend.

This from the Bed Thread
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
redluna

Post by redluna »

Liverpool Rules wrote: This from the Bed Thread
This tattoo is only a fake for the movie Infamous