Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
:lol: That's just a funny fan trailer - and not much of Daniel in it... ;)
Must be from a CraignotBond-ler - kill him off and get Pierce back :lol:

IS from a CraignotBond-ler!!!!!! I saw the link in the forum anti Craig :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote: :lol: That's just a funny fan trailer - and not much of Daniel in it... ;)
Must be from a CraignotBond-ler - kill him off and get Pierce back :lol:

IS from a CraignotBond-ler!!!!!! I saw the link in the forum anti Craig :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Must be from a CraignotBond-ler - kill him off and get Pierce back :lol:

Really... This guys make laugh very much.... This forum is the perfect mirror of this :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Really... This guys make laugh very much.... This forum is the perfect mirror of this :lol: :lol:
It was such a funny video though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deb

Post by Deb »

sigl

Post by sigl »

Veeeery exciting to see the new photos. November seems a long way away......
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:[

Guess both are overdoing it a bit at times. Of yourse, they much more than we. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:[

Guess both are overdoing it a bit at times. Of yourse, they much more than we. :wink:
I believe that in both places there are complicated and strange attitudes, here loving Daniel without any measure, there hating him in the same way.

Because of it I speak about mirror, certainly in both sides there is many exceeded imagination :D

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sigl wrote:Veeeery exciting to see the new photos. November seems a long way away......
Yes - that long. Look here... :wink:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/cus ... &sec=&p0=0

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
sigl wrote:Veeeery exciting to see the new photos. November seems a long way away......

Priceless GG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Priceless GG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking about strange attitudes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Arterton Confirmed as Bond 22 Girl
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
January 4, 2008

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the rumor that British newcomer Gemma Arterton has been cast as the new Bond girl in Bond 22, currently filming in London for Columbia Pictures and MGM.

Arterton will play "Fields" in the Marc Forster-directed movie , which again stars Daniel Craig as Agent 007.

On Friday, Eon Prods. in London and Santa Monica-based Danjaq Prods., as well as Arterton's agent, ICM in London, confirmed the casting . Details of her character were not available, but a Danjaq rep said "it's a nice-sized role."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=40652

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

OK... I'm a bit freaked out now. I've seen the pics of Daniel on Bond 22 set in London and I went up to London yesterday (not Central - I was on the outskirts visiting a friend.) Had I been in the West End, I might have seen him!!!!! :roll: I was also thinking about him all day, hating not being at home where I can see him (dvd's, pics etc...) This is the downside of being in love with a man who spends most of his time living and working in the same country as you.... :? Too near and yet too far!!
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

NextBondGirl wrote:OK... I'm a bit freaked out now. I've seen the pics of Daniel on Bond 22 set in London and I went up to London yesterday (not Central - I was on the outskirts visiting a friend.) Had I been in the West End, I might have seen him!!!!! :roll: I was also thinking about him all day, hating not being at home where I can see him (dvd's, pics etc...) This is the downside of being in love with a man who spends most of his time living and working in the same country as you.... :? Too near and yet too far!!
I just wanted to give you a hug after that post, NBG! :cry:

The new pics look great, btw. He's looking very sharp...

th

P.S. Sorry for the lateness, but Happy New Year everyone!
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig