A Daniel Craig Fan Music Video

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

A Daniel Craig Fan Music Video

Post by gugita14 »

Hey gals I just made this music video and I hope you all like it. Its completely dedicated to Daniel. Tell me what you think. :D Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdxBMAIaWvo
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Great job! I really love Coldplay and I think that this song was a really good choice. :D

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

dodo007 wrote:Great job! I really love Coldplay and I think that this song was a really good choice. :D
Thank you so much. I took such a long time piecing it together.
Firstsupergirl

A Daniel Craig fan Music video

Post by Firstsupergirl »

I like it very much! Coldplay is one of my favourite groups, I love to listen to their songs. :D
Gugita, you are a very talented girl, I really admire your technical know-how!
gugita14

Re: A Daniel Craig fan Music video

Post by gugita14 »

Firstsupergirl wrote:I like it very much! Coldplay is one of my favourite groups, I love to listen to their songs. :D
Gugita, you are a very talented girl, I really admire your technical know-how!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. :mrgreen: As I've said before, I'm proud of this music video because it took me a long time to piece it together. :D
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

Well done! You're very talented. Image

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

DanFan2 wrote:Well done! You're very talented. Image

~ Wendy
Thank you so much! I love your avatar by the way. :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Okay Miss Techie......I clicked on the link and I keep getting the message that I need to load Flashplayer or something - which I have (many times) and it's frustrating me considerably! Will attempt to watch it another time.

BTW - Wendy? where are you hiding those lovely pics? Please add that one to our black and white thread....if you have more....please & thanks!
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Okay Miss Techie......I clicked on the link and I keep getting the message that I need to load Flashplayer or something - which I have (many times) and it's frustrating me considerably! Will attempt to watch it another time.

BTW - Wendy? where are you hiding those lovely pics? Please add that one to our black and white thread....if you have more....please & thanks!
Yes I know it happens to me to. All you have to do though is follow the link where it tells you upgrade it. :)
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

sharmaine wrote:BTW - Wendy? where are you hiding those lovely pics? Please add that one to our black and white thread....if you have more....please & thanks!
Ashlee and I have lots of pics, but we're still trying to figure out what to do with them. We've noticed that, as soon as we post our pics in the D2D gallery, they're immediately taken by other Daniel Craig fansites and forums. We do the leg work required to get the pics and then the other fansites take them from us and get all the credit. It's just not fair. That's why we've hardly posted anything in the gallery during the past few months.

Nevertheless, I'll post a larger photo of my avatar in the black and white thread, since you requested it. :)

~ Wendy
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

DanFan2 wrote:We've noticed that, as soon as we post our pics in the D2D gallery, they're immediately taken by other Daniel Craig fansites and forums. We do the leg work required to get the pics and then the other fansites take them from us and get all the credit. It's just not fair.
Hope you don't mind if we post the pics from the DtD gallery in the DtD-forum.
But I think it's quite normal that people are picking up pics in the net.
But if I finf some of them (especially from photoshots) e.g. on the russian-site I mention it when I post it.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

Dunda wrote: Hope you don't mind if we post the pics from the DtD gallery in the DtD-forum.
But I think it's quite normal that people are picking up pics in the net.
But if I finf some of them (especially from photoshots) e.g. on the russian-site I mention it when I post it.
We don't mind posting the gallery pics here, because the forum is part of Dedicated to Daniel. We know that it's normal that people pick up pics on the Net. But I personally don't think that it's good etiquette for a Daniel Craig fansite to take all of the pics from another Daniel Craig fansite. Obviously, if a fansite has a different source for those same pics, that's fine.

~ Wendy
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe I miss something here - but couldn´t you just post the pics directly into the forum? Like this, you make sure, only members have access - although I really would take it as a compliment if people see this forum as a very good source for all Dan related things - which it is - the best IMO. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Gugita I thought that was absolutely wonderful. I got quite emotional watching that. JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for sharing and for all your time and effort. :D
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

BEAUTIFUL VIDEO!! Thank you so much for all your effort you put into making that! :D :D