The 'Dressing Left' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

No girls its obvious, his pants just don't fit him. :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

If his pants didn't fit him.. he would play with himself a lot, pulling down the trousers and pants. But he's a true professional! That would be a sight to see, him touching himself!

StarryDannyFan xx
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

StarryDannyFan wrote:If his pants didn't fit him.. he would play with himself a lot, pulling down the trousers and pants. But he's a true professional! That would be a sight to see, him touching himself!

StarryDannyFan xx
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:twisted:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
sigl

Post by sigl »

Those pictures are hilarious!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh my god!!! Holy Moly!!

I also think it must be a bad fit, but oh my lord, they are funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Isn't obvious, they are a bad fit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Maybe it's a bad boy and a bad fit :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

It's a tough job, but someone has to do the research. I'm going to watch CR today, in 10 minutes and see what the fit appears to be. Most of Dan's clothes are tailored so how could this happen. Look at the hem on these pants, they don't look standard issued to me. However, the pockets do look to pull a bit, sort of like when I've gained 5 pounds and can't fit anything. I've ditched pockets on my slacks for that reason alone. Would wardrobe let him run around like that?

There are jokes on set all the time and we all know Dan's not ashamed of his body. I'm not ashamed or embarrased by it.

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Liverpool Rules wrote:It's a tough job, but someone has to do the research. I'm going to watch CR today, in 10 minutes and see what the fit appears to be.
It's tough to be a mad scientist, isn't it?? :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good luck with the project!! :lol: :D You might get awarded the DtoD Nobel Prize :D :D
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yes, that is what puzzled me, why is he having a bulge down there, maybe he is secretly ogling at the pretty women... naughty man, that why he got shades on! Tut Tut!

StarryDannyFan xx
yeah, possibly, SDF :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

bond_girl 69 wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:It's a tough job, but someone has to do the research. I'm going to watch CR today, in 10 minutes and see what the fit appears to be.
It's tough to be a mad scientist, isn't it?? :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good luck with the project!! :lol: :D You might get awarded the DtoD Nobel Prize :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Well I may need to watch and pause a few more times. So far it appears the pants are the same type, not necessarily the same pair as in the Vepser tail scene and the attempt to rescue Vesper from her suicide attempt. I must say there are a few wardrobe inconsistencies if you are looking for them :shock:

I even saw what appears to be Vesper's bum in the so called hospital love scene that nobody saw.:shock: I wonder if it was a stunt double, I can't imagine taking a spill like that to the floor, mat or not.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
catasa

Post by catasa »

I like that Image
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lovely pics of my Ray/Daniel.... :evil:

StarryDannyFan xx
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator