The "Black & White" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Mimi_kitty wrote:ImageImage

This man matured like a good wine :D
:lol: :lol:
I just looked into the dictionary how to translate Federweißer (young Dan)

"The cloudy beverage in the process of fermenting, i.e. somewhere in between must and wine, is called Federweisser, Bitzler, Rauscher or Sauser (no English-language equivalents). Once fermentation has ended, it is referred to as "young" wine."

so his getting-older is a process of fermenting :lol:

But yes like a good wine he'll get better and better :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Dunda wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:ImageImage

This man matured like a good wine :D
:lol: :lol:
I just looked into the dictionary how to translate Federweißer (young Dan)

"The cloudy beverage in the process of fermenting, i.e. somewhere in between must and wine, is called Federweisser, Bitzler, Rauscher or Sauser (no English-language equivalents). Once fermentation has ended, it is referred to as "young" wine."

so his getting-older is a process of fermenting :lol:

But yes like a good wine he'll get better and better :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once you've tasted it... :wink:
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

I've had a couple of requests to post a larger pic of my avatar, so here you go: ;)

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Wendy, this is a really wonderful pic! :D

This man is a feast for the eyes.

THANK YOU!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thank's a lot WENDY for this gorgeous pic!!!!!!!
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

THANKS WENDY.. you make my day!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

It´s a great picture, really :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

DanFan2 wrote:I've had a couple of requests to post a larger pic of my avatar, so here you go: ;)

~ Wendy

Love this pic :shock: :shock:

where is it taken from ???

:D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JAMES BOND FINDS HIS INNER VOICE
Jun 18 2007

1983 was an eventful year. Richard Noble broke the land speed record, Cabbage Patch dolls were the best selling toy, Hitler’s diaries were exposed as a hoax, oh, and James Bond made his first record. Well, Daniel Craig did - he wouldn’t become 007 for another twenty odd years.

Daniel and his pals had formed a school band called ‘Inner Voices’ and were about to enter a national competition run by the Trustees Savings Bank. The School had agreed to let them go into a professional studio to record their chosen song, ‘House of the Rising Sun’.

(Pictured Left to Right) Adam Brierley (Keys) Paul Donnelly (Drums) Andy Fennah (Rythmn Guitar) Danny Craig (Vocals) Paul King (Lead Guitar).

But when Alan Fennah, brother of rhythm guitarist Andy, turned up to produce the session he was in for a shock – the band didn’t have the money to pay for it. Andy Fennah said: One of our school teachers accompanied us and was supposed to be paying. I think she had assumed that, as the song was four minutes long, we would only need about ten minutes of studio time! The teacher was horrified when she found out that it would take hours - and wanted to call the whole thing off. ”

Not wanting to disappoint his kid brother, Alan stumped up the cash and the song was recorded with Daniel Craig taking the lead vocal. Alan said: “Danny came across as very quiet and unassuming lad but as soon as the tape started rolling he suddenly came alive. ‘House of the Rising Sun’ is a difficult song to sing as the verses are in different octaves. Given his young age I thought he made a very good job of it. I’m so pleased that he has gone on to make great films, including ‘The Trench’, which is one of my all time favourites”.

At the end of the session each member of the band took home a cassette and Alan was presented with the master tape which he duly filed away. And that was that. Unfortunately, the group didn’t win the competition and on leaving school went their separate ways (although they do still keep in touch). As for the master tape, it went missing and was never seen again. That is, until a few days ago.
Alan and older brother Rob, now writers and owners of Pulse Records and Productions Ltd, had borrowed an old TEAC reel to reel tape recorder to review some of their early demo recordings. Three hours into the task Alan pressed the ‘play’ button and blasting from the speakers was Daniel Craig and ‘House of the Rising Sun’. All those years ago Alan had put the tape in the wrong box!

Rob Fennah said: "When Daniel got the part of James Bond the media kept asking us about this tape and I don’t think they believed us when we said we’d lost it. Now that it’s re-surfaced we intend to burn only five CD copies, one for each member of the band. Alan, Andy and I hope Danny will not be too shaken, or stirred, when he receives his copy in the post. As for the master tape, we have already had big money offers from the tabloids but this is of no interest to us- we don't work that way. Instead, we have decided to give it to Daniel-for old times sake.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
DanFan2 wrote:I've had a couple of requests to post a larger pic of my avatar, so here you go: ;)

~ Wendy

Love this pic :shock: :shock:

This pic is so awesomly sexy!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

:oops: truly outrageous
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

~ Wendy
wow thanks wendy, another pic of dan that makes me go all wibbly! you always have the best avatars!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
PAMELA BRAMMER

Black and White Thread

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I absolutely adore this pic Wendy.

Thanks

Pam :D :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

zonzi wrote: Love this pic :shock: :shock:

I love it, too. I'm glad that you're all enjoying it. :D Unfortunately, I have no information about the pic. One of my friends sent it to me after she got it from someone else because she knows I'm a Daniel Craig fan. My friend asked me if it was a movie still, candid, or a photoshoot. It looks to me like a photoshoot.

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We (I) have never seen the jacket before. But from his looks its not that old - couple of years perhaps. :roll: ...from one of his dark periods :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..