News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This was new to me about Eva.

Her mother is Marlene Jobert - French actress and she has a twin sister Joy

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Shaken

Daniel Craig was so excited about his forthcoming film Flashbacks of a Fool that he helped secure the finance. Not everyone, however, shares the enthusiasm of the James Bond star, right. I hear that Glen Haysman, who allowed scenes from the film to be shot at his house in Hertfordshire, is suing the producers for £100,000 after extensive damage was allegedly done to his property.

According to the High Court writ, three 18-ton lorries parked on his drive made it sink and filming damaged wallpaper in two rooms of his house and paintwork in two others. Mrs Rogers Films disputes the claims, which also include an allegation that it lost the stopper of a wine decanter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main ... dp2001.xml
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

:shock:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote::shock:
Its perhaps one of those cases, where its either true or he tries to take advantange of them to get some restauration done for his house. Hopefully its the latter and they can prove their innocence.
If they go for the stopper of a wine decanter - I hear "I will sue you guys for all your are worth" :evil: (which is not much I assume)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

louiethedog

Post by louiethedog »

The word greed comes to mind, he'll have been paid in the 1st place, just wants more. I worry about the nature of some people.
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

I can somehow understand the driveway (even though he would have been paid a lot of money for the use of his house) BUT THE WINE STOPPER!!!!! Who was it made by Michelangelo? Note to self Mr Man from Hertfordshire.......go to the department store and buy another one. God, some people make my blood boil. :x
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I'm sure they have insurance for that kind of stuff . Those trucks can be heavy and cameras take up a lot of room with their wires .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

4,500 Applicants At Bregenz 007 Extras Casting

plus, some spoiler tidbits

Written by Heiko Baumann on 20 Jan, 2008

Bla....we all know that first hand..but not exactly all this...

As to the "casting" of cars, one could learn that te production company is looking for about 40 luxury cars, Mercedes Benz S-Class upwards.

It’s intersting that during the whole process, officials always emphasized that the casting is for a "possible shooting", as contracts for shooting the ‘Tosca’ scenes at the floating stage still aren’t signed. There have been rumours a while ago that this is because of the fact that the original opera cast was hired for stage performances but not an eventual appearance in a movie - and now they demand higher wages for it.

An intersting number of other tidbits came to light during the casting, some of which may be considered as spoilers, so if you don’t want to know anyting of those, stop reading HERE!

You still with us? Okay, the first bit is not really a spoiler. During the "cars casting", it became clear that there’s one brand that won’t be used as "extra car", as the movies bad guy (Mathieu Amalric as Dominic Greene) will use it: a Jaguar. Feldkirch will double as part of Bregenz, only a short driving scene will be shot there - no action, just something like an arrival scene, in which 007 will drive a Volvo.

As to the Tosca scenes, it was reported that the opera perfomance will be interrupted by 007 chasing a bad guy across the grandstand, through the audience. The chase will then continue in the Bregenz Festival House. The entire scene will take about 5 minutes.

Other sources report that there will be a boat chase on Lake Constance. While this may be a speculation related to the pictures of Daniel Craig practising on a speedboat, there is a bit of more solid information on boats: Leonard Gmuer told German newspapers that none of the locations scouted in Germany were picked for the movie, but that a German ship on lake Constance will play a small role.

catasa

Post by catasa »

a Volvo....it's nice with a Swedish car, but it should have been a Saab ;)
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
redluna

Post by redluna »

Nice new siggi Catasa :D
catasa

Post by catasa »

Thanks. I'm waiting for Bond to call me :P ;)
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

January 24th, 2008

Written by Tim Roth on 23 Jan, 2008
Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig

Sony Pictures have confirmed that there will be a press conference for Bond 22 tomorrow. The press conference will take place in Pinewood Studios near London. Additionally, there will be a photo call.

Most of the main cast will be attending: Daniel Craig, Olga Kurylenko, Gemma Arterton, Mathieu Amalric, Jeffrey Wright and Dame Judi Dench. Director Marc Forster and producders Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson will also be there.

It is not known if the title is revealed tomorrow.

There will be several TV feeds:

1st Feed:
Date: 24th January 2008
Time: 16:55-18:30 GMT

Satellite: IS 10.02 XP 65 Dig 19
Downlink Frequency: 11526.5 V
FEC: 3/4
Symbol: 5.632
Color: PAL

2nd Feed:
Time: 1845-1915 GMT

3rd Feed:
Date: 25th January 2008
Time: 0600-0630 GMT

Satellite: Eutelsat W1 TXP B4 CH-4
Downlink Frequency: 11106.5 V
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote: There will be several TV feeds:

1st Feed:

2nd Feed:

3rd Feed:

Someone able to record this????

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: There will be several TV feeds:

1st Feed:

2nd Feed:

3rd Feed:

Someone able to record this????
Please, please do record! Hopefully, the whole press conference which may be as long as 90 minutes (see length of 1st feed). Probably here in US, there will be only a few minutes broadcast on some of the entertainmt programs. Thank you!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Hmm .. I'll check my satellite, and please, let's keep fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it gets it, I'll record it !!!! :mrgreen:

:P :P