his pout

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
Faustine wrote: Of the skin thing it was said by my friend who is bored of see me to laugh to the guffaws without understanding anything ... though I thought it also ... do you remember the photos of Christmas on beach??

JLO cellulitis
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7940 ... ez2sr0.jpg
Yeah I remember that. He was so pale. :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't want to comment on it back then but now you brought it up......

JLO's picture! :shock: Suddenly I feel much more confident now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen photos in a ship really close, they are really terrible, the poor woman has craters ... worse David Beckham'wife has legs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christmas´s pics .... I suppose that the Christmas spirit prevented me from using my sarcasm ... and his waist..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry girls, but I can not agree here.

Gee, this man turns 40 this year.
What's wrong with the cristmas-pics?
He looks pale???? He is blonde, he is too busy to spend his time lying in the sun and I'm happy he's not going to the solarium every day, to 'purchase' skin cancer.
His waist?? Come on, he looks faboulus, he has gained some weight, so what??? He doesn't look like Depardieu. An even if he would look like him....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote: Yeah I remember that. He was so pale. :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't want to comment on it back then but now you brought it up......

JLO's picture! :shock: Suddenly I feel much more confident now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen photos in a ship really close, they are really terrible, the poor woman has craters ... worse David Beckham'wife has legs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christmas´s pics .... I suppose that the Christmas spirit prevented me from using my sarcasm ... and his waist..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He looks pale???? He is blonde, he is too busy to spend his time lying in the sun and I'm happy he's not going to the solarium every day, to 'purchase' skin cancer.
His waist?? Come on, he looks faboulus, he has gained some weight, so what??? He doesn't look like Depardieu. An even if he would look like him....
I do not like them, thats all. His age is a strange element in the forum, and what if he has 40?

Already he has signs of photoaging in the skin... thankfully that stopped of destroying his skin.

Fabulous???? :shock: At all, gain weight, lowers weight, gain weight, this is what leaves his waist that way. :?

BTW: it is the same waist that has in the second exit of the sea in CR where he wraps up himself with a towel and looking at some photos of the filming it is clear why
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote: Yeah I remember that. He was so pale. :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't want to comment on it back then but now you brought it up......

i'm with you dunda!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

i'm with you dunda!
Good girl, thank you.
I knew that I'm not alone here :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to be honest, I always prefer JLOs look to the anorexic look of some others.
Maybe I'm just envious. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
Dunda wrote:

i'm with you dunda!
Good girl, thank you.
I knew that I'm not alone here :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to be honest, I always prefer JLOs look to the anorexic look of some others.
Maybe I'm just envious. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It of JLO ass means: he excelled itself in the exercise. In the hospital scene is enormous ... too much ... as that of JLO ass. I it thought the first time that I saw CR in the cinema and I continue thinking the same thing
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:Image
Faustine, did you see the news GG posted in the news thread? Near the bottom of the page.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=375

They compared Dan's picture in the Quantum of Solace news conference to his picture in 2005 when he was annouced as Bond. I want to know what you think of those pictures since you are an expert of Dan's appearances. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've noticed the change in his hair color already since late last year (the GQ cover). I didn't know whether he dyed his hair or whether it was due to lighting but I could tell the change in color. I was surprised by the decrease of wrinkles (around his eyes) though. :shock: Your theory about him turning into Nicole Kidman's brother may be right after all. :?
montana

Post by montana »

magch wrote: I've noticed the change in his hair color already since late last year (the GQ cover). I didn't know whether he dyed his hair or whether it was due to lighting but I could tell the change in color. I was surprised by the decrease of wrinkles (around his eyes) though. :shock: Your theory about him turning into Nicole Kidman's brother may be right after all. :?

and what's that theory of nicole's bro?? pray tell! :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

magch wrote:
Faustine, did you see the news GG posted in the news thread? Near the bottom of the page.

They compared Dan's picture in the Quantum of Solace news conference to his picture in 2005 when he was annouced as Bond. I want to know what you think of those pictures since you are an expert of Dan's appearances. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've noticed the change in his hair color already since late last year (the GQ cover). I didn't know whether he dyed his hair or whether it was due to lighting but I could tell the change in color. I was surprised by the decrease of wrinkles (around his eyes) though. :shock: Your theory about him turning into Nicole Kidman's brother may be right after all. :?
yeah, it's true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
magch wrote:

yeah, it's true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its not that dark. Sure its not that blonde either but I don't consider it brown. Either way, I like his look. :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Magch: you kill me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Expert in Dan's presentations :shock: :shock: ... expert at observing differences in Mr Craig's face it would be more correct :lol:

It must be for the end of the world comes... for once I will defend the "honor of Mr Craig's face" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see that they looked like to me the photos: they are very different, in some moment some light failed, there are photos almost in shadows.

In some Nicole´brother appears clearly, in others not
In some photos seems that he has the usual wrinkles and in others not.

Here has clearly fewer wrinkles but also it is true that is a promotional photo, with special lights, observes well the lips as dry are not even obvious him as in other photos.

And here.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have seen the photos that you showed me... he is different it is not necessary to doubt it a second ... but to say that he has put botox... I do not know it. :roll:

They have done to him again this ridiculous skin color, and I continue without dealing why

He is make up in both photos: curiously well make up in the first one, it takes blemishes from him but leaves freckles.

In addition the comparison is crooked: Daniel changes radically the face when he smiles and when he is serious (or tired like in this photo).

The change is in the skin color: of bronze-coloured healthy and tenuous to this bronze-coloured artificial one that ages him; if I had to mark the major difference between a photo and other one would be this: the color ages him, I mean, this color. And the weariness and the nuisance that shows in many photos :?

The wrinkles are there... until now... and looking better the second... Elaine... Geisha line in his forehead :shock:

BTW: the lights in the photocall were terrible. :?

The hair color is scarcely darker ... and I do not also deal why, but it is a question of tastes suppose.

I do not like the hair cut, rather I do not like when so prolix hairdo has it, but there is turning into Classic Bond like that... I suppose nevermore messy hair :roll:

I hope that the suits are dark and not gray

EDIT: I have just seen a couple of vids.... What an impression!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

ImageImage

Just for comparison sake.
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

And smilling... Two years :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ImageImage

6. Say what I’m thinking