Daniel´s wax figure

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

funnlim wrote:But the rest reminds me of Harrison Ford in distress. So badly done.
Good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But even Harrison in distress looks smarter (I have had a little crush on Han Solo ages ago :lol: :lol: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
raindroproses

Re: Daniel´s wax figure

Post by raindroproses »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Finally, we have him in Wax

:roll: Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks ok ( for a wax figure......)

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?
OMG that's distressing! :lol: Daniel doesn't look like a horrible troll... what were they thinking??

First, yes the cheekbones are off... but look at the nose! His nose isn't that enormous! Also the forehead is a tiny bit too big, and the ears are too shallow :lol: Not that I'm an expert or anything!

Terrifying!
"Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard. Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart."
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

sharmaine wrote:Nope, nope, nope!
This is not a good wax figure....nose is too big, pout is not right - too stern, not sexy, eyes too far apart, cheekbones sagging, lines are not in the right places, forehead lines - too many (they don't criss cross like that). Good grief! I know that it takes a lot of effort to produce these things but I can just see Daniel cringing at his own likeness. Bloody awful!

Just goes to show that they broke the mold when Daniel came into being. His face cannot be duplicated. This figure exudes NOTHING!
Everything Sharmaine said >>> I agree 1000%. It's horrendous, and Daniel has never looked that psycho.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Pandora wrote:
sharmaine wrote:Nope, nope, nope!
This is not a good wax figure....nose is too big, pout is not right - too stern, not sexy, eyes too far apart, cheekbones sagging, lines are not in the right places, forehead lines - too many (they don't criss cross like that). Good grief! I know that it takes a lot of effort to produce these things but I can just see Daniel cringing at his own likeness. Bloody awful!

Just goes to show that they broke the mold when Daniel came into being. His face cannot be duplicated. This figure exudes NOTHING!
Everything Sharmaine said >>> I agree 1000%. It's horrendous, and Daniel has never looked that psycho.

well pandora, great point ! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a psycho-look .... it's badly done, I don't want such a toy in my house

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:well pandora, great point ! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toy? If the rest of the body is ok, you can use a paperbag to cover the head :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Dunda wrote:

Toy? If the rest of the body is ok, you can use a paperbag to cover the head :twisted:
But don't forget the pail if the paperbag slips!!! :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

redluna wrote:
Dunda wrote:

But don't forget the pail if the paperbag slips!!! :twisted:
hmm ... now that I'm thinking ... I could use this toy in various ways :shock:

:lol:
Misha

Post by Misha »

They need to get rid of those deep sagging lines around his eyes, it's throwing the whole look off. Anyone here good with photoshop? Maybe they can erase those lines and repost the pic, let's see if it looks more like him then. I can't imagine Daniel would be happy with that wax figure, I know I wouldn't be! :?

Michelle
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Dunda wrote:

It does look like psycho person in the worst kind of crazy. Daniel looks scary in CR when he beats the crap out people, but not in the way of that wax thing...it looks demonic to me and it's disturbing. They need a re-do and a new artist to do it.

Thanks for the laugh, Dunda. Hilarious comment, and spoken like a true Daniel addict.
raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

Misha wrote:They need to get rid of those deep sagging lines around his eyes, it's throwing the whole look off. Anyone here good with photoshop? Maybe they can erase those lines and repost the pic, let's see if it looks more like him then. I can't imagine Daniel would be happy with that wax figure, I know I wouldn't be! :?

Michelle
I'm good with Photoshop, but I think that image is beyond fixing :lol: Here's what I came up with after messing around for a few minutes:

Removed the dark wrinkles under eyes:

Tried to fix other elements that were off, to no avail:

He still looks too mean :lol: I'm not sure that helped at all :P
"Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard. Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart."
Misha

Post by Misha »

raindroproses wrote:
Misha wrote:They need to get rid of those deep sagging lines around his eyes, it's throwing the whole look off. Anyone here good with photoshop? Maybe they can erase those lines and repost the pic, let's see if it looks more like him then. I can't imagine Daniel would be happy with that wax figure, I know I wouldn't be! :?

Michelle
I'm good with Photoshop, but I think that image is beyond fixing :lol: Here's what I came up with after messing around for a few minutes:

Removed the dark wrinkles under eyes:

Tried to fix other elements that were off, to no avail:

He still looks too mean :lol: I'm not sure that helped at all :P
Great job with photoshop, but you are right, there are some things that are still off about that wax figure, such as his eyes being too far apart and his nose being a little too prominent.

Michelle
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Absolutely V I L E!!!!!! :x
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

But the rest reminds me of Harrison Ford in distress. So badly done.
You know, the more I look at it and the more I try to fix it? The more it starts to look like Harrison Ford :lol:
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Raindroproses, I used your image in Photoshop and made the nose a little thinner but it still doesn't look like him... :?

I had the same feeling...he starts to look like Harrison Ford!

:shock:

The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

DC_fan wrote:Raindroproses, I used your image in Photoshop and made the nose a little thinner but it still doesn't look like him... :?

I had the same feeling...he starts to look like Harrison Ford!

:shock:

Actually, now that you thinned his nose he looks kind of like Mark Hamill :lol: