"Too hot for his jeans" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:They really equipped him with the most crazy pants I`ve ever seen on him in this one.
Extra extra tight jeans with bleach spots :shock: Flashbacks of my teen years when I saw them!
But an excellent choice to hightlight his pfa :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeap!!!! :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Faustine wrote:Image
Is that a packet of cigarettes I spy in his pocket? :shock:
montana

Post by montana »

fond-of-bond wrote:
nah...it's the -well known- wallet... :)

btw have you take a look at all those cell phones! geez!
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

montana wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:

That's all right then. :) How many phones does one person need? :lol:
I suppose one's personal and one's business. :D
montana

Post by montana »

fond-of-bond wrote:
montana wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote: Is that a packet of cigarettes I spy in his pocket? :shock:

yes but he has three (or at least looks like...) on his left hand! (what a bigggg hand! LOL :shock: :D )
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

montana wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:
montana wrote: nah...it's the -well known- wallet... :)

yes but he has three (or at least looks like...) on his left hand! (what a bigggg hand! LOL :shock: :D )
It looks like his car key in his right hand
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
montana wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote: That's all right then. :) How many phones does one person need? :lol:
I absolutely like the way she looks here :shock: :shock: :shock:
magch

Post by magch »

zonzi wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
montana wrote: yes but he has three (or at least looks like...) on his left hand! (what a bigggg hand! LOL :shock: :D )
Sorry but he is looking like a father again here. It's obvious Sats looks younger when she doesn't have much makeup and dresses casually (remember the pics in Russia? She looked like a college student). The problem is that Daniel's facial hair has turned gray, which makes him look much older. :?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: It looks like his car key in his right hand
Sorry but he is looking like a father again here. It's obvious Sats looks younger when she doesn't have much makeup and dresses casually (remember the pics in Russia? She looked like a college student). The problem is that Daniel's facial hair has turned gray, which makes him look much older. :?
Lucky already there had extracted the grey jacket and vest... :shock: :roll: and this Panama hat... :roll: :roll: in these photos he seems... her grandfather was going to write but Satsuki is not so young either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
zonzi wrote: I absolutely like the way she looks here :shock: :shock: :shock:
Lucky already there had extracted the grey jacket and vest... :shock: :roll: and this Panama hat... :roll: :roll: in these photos he seems... her grandfather was going to write but Satsuki is not so young either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Her grandfather? :shock: Yeah, when he had the gray jacket on. Definitely not my favorite kind of fashion and I am not a fan of facial hair. :lol: I was wondering what on earth he was thinking wearing that jacket and the hat. Not very weather appropriate either.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote: Sorry but he is looking like a father again here. It's obvious Sats looks younger when she doesn't have much makeup and dresses casually (remember the pics in Russia? She looked like a college student). The problem is that Daniel's facial hair has turned gray, which makes him look much older. :?
Her grandfather? :shock: Yeah, when he had the gray jacket on. Definitely not my favorite kind of fashion and I am not a fan of facial hair. :lol: I was wondering what on earth he was thinking wearing that jacket and the hat. Not very weather appropriate either.

The fashionable adviser of vacations????? again???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She goes with a very thin blouse as to go to the beach and he is dressed like to be going to take tea with the Queen (old joke that a friend did when he saw to Daniel in MTV). :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I saw them for the first time do I remember that I thought: "it is not hot for so many clothes?" Looking how he sweats... I believe that yes :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote: Sorry but he is looking like a father again here. It's obvious Sats looks younger when she doesn't have much makeup and dresses casually (remember the pics in Russia? She looked like a college student). The problem is that Daniel's facial hair has turned gray, which makes him look much older. :?
hmmm ... I like the way he dresses here, surely grey beard doesn't do it for me, so please, Daniel, play some tricks !!!!!!!!

and no grandfathers and fathers here !!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
The fashionable adviser of vacations????? again???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She goes with a very thin blouse as to go to the beach and he is dressed like to be going to take tea with the Queen (old joke that a friend did when he saw to Daniel in MTV). :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I saw them for the first time do I remember that I thought: "it is not hot for so many clothes?" Looking how he sweats... I believe that yes :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I should give them a break. They were not at premieres and could dress whatever they wanted. Going to the beach vs. having tea with the queen? :lol: I guess he was going to a business meeting with the Broccolis and she probably just went along but not part of the meeting, that may explain this strange combination. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: