Favourite picture!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

joelle

Post by joelle »

8) I think we should volunteer to be the sunscreen holder for any films he appears in .obviously someone has not been doing there job properly by ensuring he doesnt get sun burned. I would use natural yoghurt to help take the pain of sunburn away do you think hes into natural products do you think hes into organic....I am defintely into organic....... I would love to know if he is into organic....... :lol:
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.
microlabrat

Post by microlabrat »

I seriously, SERIOUSLY, want to know how one gets that kind of job -- rubbing down hot actors like DC with suntan oil in the Bahamas! I could really kill my old high school guidance counselor for not hooking me up with a vocation like that!
--Heidi
He's Blond, He's Bond -- Get Used To It!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Girlfriends ,
I so agree with you all that is a job I would want . I would also like to massage his boo boos from all his action scenes and kiss them and make them feel better. Geez!!!
I am in Fl. so I am a expert on not getting sunburns and the cures when I do.
I wonder what the job title is on the movie credits. I hope it is not wasted on some guy... unless he is gay... and would enjoy it as much as us.

Joelle,
I think he in the photo part of the forum coming out of a natural foods store.Damn, why do I know that...
BondGirl170

Post by BondGirl170 »

Lovely pictures ladies!. you all make me laugh so much. I love the view on microlabrat's picture!, Gosh I must pull myself together :lol:
this is now one of my favourites, It's the eyes I can't help it :twisted:
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

BondGirl170 wrote: Image
this is now one of my favourites, It's the eyes I can't help it :twisted:
I had another one from this photoshoot on my desktop for the longest of time. *Sigh* Although... It's not the eyes I'm looking here, it's the line of his body from the shoulder line to the hip that makes me feel a bit, you know, strange :oops: Sometimes fully clad is so much better than stark naked - leaves so much more space for your imagination!

Agrippina
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

This picture from the Bond on Set book makes me drool buckets everytime. Wish I had a scanner big enough to capture the entire photo, I'd have a new desktop theme :lol:

http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Renske

Post by Renske »

Here's the link the the entire picture

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... 0&pos=2538
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

Going back to the high school guidance counsellor giving bad career advice, I read in an interview with Brad Pitt that the make up artist put concealer on his arse because he had a pimple on it during the filming of the sex scene with Thelma.

First of all, how do I get the job of watching footage of Brad's arse and secondly how do I get job of make up artists for Brad Pitt's arse.

Can't believe I took typing.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Renske wrote:Here's the link the the entire picture

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... 0&pos=2538
Ohhhhh that's lovely! Thanks Renske! :D
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Harry el sucio

Post by Harry el sucio »

HappyAppy04 wrote:This picture from the Bond on Set book makes me drool buckets everytime. Wish I had a scanner big enough to capture the entire photo, I'd have a new desktop theme :lol:

I want to be here!!!
Harry el sucio

Post by Harry el sucio »

[quote="gugita14"]Sorry I'm going to go off topic here.........I like these pictures!

I only say...WOW!!!
Harry el sucio

Post by Harry el sucio »

BondGirl170 wrote:Image
:twisted: :D
He remember me Steve McQueen.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks Bondgirl170

Damn ,
that man looks fine. I hadn't seen that photo . YUMMY YMMY YUMMY !!! So tight and muscular and determined looking.
microlabrat

Post by microlabrat »

laredo wrote:Thanks Bondgirl170

Damn ,
that man looks fine. I hadn't seen that photo . YUMMY YMMY YUMMY !!! So tight and muscular and determined looking.
Mmmm, Daniel in a harness -- the possibilities :twisted:
Sorry girls -- my mind's a wandering!

In the Bond On Set book, he said that the harness was fitted before he buffed up all the way so it was really tight and uncomfortable when he had to wear it. He wanted to burn it but the movie folks wouldn't let him --they wanted it back to reuse. Cheap bastards!
--Heidi
He's Blond, He's Bond -- Get Used To It!
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hey girls :D

What are you all trying to do to me with those gorgeous hunky sexy photos of Daniel? =P~ Beats eating dark Belgian chocolate bunnies over Easter, just looking at those glorious sexy photos!!! :lol: :wink:

Last year we had a couple of gay guys come (not that way you naughty girls :lol: ) into the pharmacy buying lots of massage oil and tanning lotion for a film shoot in Auckland. They said their job was to buy all this stuff and then as makeup guys help to apply it to the actors, so I only hope Daniel didn't have those guys :lol: and that he applied the lotion himself!!! :wink: Now that would be sexy and a turn on to watch!!! :wink:

I think between us girls we could each have a small section of his body to apply the lotion to and I know which section I want -actually I want two sections including his face and the other is covered up by those sexy bathers!!!! :wink: Or we could take turns each day on set!!! Where can we audition for the job of WANTED: EAGER PEOPLE TO APPLY MAKEUP TO DANIEL'S FACE & EDIBLE LICKABLE BODY!!!! WE NEED WOMEN EXPERIENCED IN APPLICATION OF MAKEUP AND OILS TO A MALE MASTERPIECE, NAMELY DANIEL CRAIG, WITH THEIR HANDS!!! ONLY FEMALES APPLY: THIS IS SHARED WORK AND A SENSE OF HUMOUR REQUIRED IS A NECESSITY AND THE ABILITY NOT TO BE SHY OR BLUSH AS MAKEUP/OILS NEED TO BE APPLIED EVERYWHERE!!!!:oops:DANIEL WILL BE CONDUCTING THESE INTERVIEWS WHICH WILL REQUIRE A PRACTICAL TEST ON HIM THEN MR CRAIG MAKES THE FINAL DECISION: ONLY FORUM GIRLS APPLY. WARNING: DANIEL MAY NEED ALL OF YOU AS YOU WILL BE ROSTERED DAY & NIGHT. EXCELLENT STAMINA REQUIRED!!! EXTRAS MAY BE REQUIRED BY MR DANIEL CRAIG AS WELL. APPLY WITHIN.

Hey what if they reused that harness and it fell to bits - and Daniel suffered the consequences. :shock: Surely the film production team have the money to buy him a new one. God love his muscles in that harness - they could handle me anytime. :lol: Things that get re-used have a tendency to break and rip, etc. Good God!!! As you say cheapskates - they should auction that harness on e-bay!!! Wouldn't mind being bound in that by Daniel - what fun we could have!!! Or I could bind him in it!! :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

BondGirl170 I love your photo of Daniel in that suit - gee I could rip that right off his body now and indulge in him!!! :wink:

Microblat I was not told about jobs like this being available either by the careers counsellor and feel I have missed out big time!!! :lol: That beats dark chocolate any day as well!!

Suexxx HAPPY EASTER GIRLS
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!