News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:Anyone here think he will seem less sexy, when he is a settled down, married man? :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

quite the contrary!

before marriage:

Daniel: Am I going to have a problem with you, Ms. Dunda?
Dunda: No, don't worry, you're not my type.
Daniel: Smart?
Dunda: Single.

after marriage:

Daniel: You like married men... don't you, Dunda?
Dunda: It keeps things simple.
LMAAAAAAAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I love my long black cardigan.....lambswool....worn without anything else underneath over a skirt - mid thigh....simple silver necklace and silver cuff at the end of the sleeve. sometimes belted, sometimes not....easy evening look without being too revealing....well maybe a little decolletage or a shimmery scarf.

DC carries his clothes so well, I don't mind him in a cardigan....however the tie and shirt underneath gives it a much older appearance....I would prefer a plain t-shirt or just a shirt....no tie. IMHO
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It looked good here - you are right, without tie and sort

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have just returned from the cinema and caught a trailer for Daniel Craig's new feature, FLASHBACKS OF A FOOL. It looks very much in the mould of ENDURING LOVE complete with YET ANOTHER shot of Mr Craig starkers in a sitting position (you can't tell me Barbara Broccoli was on that set too?!!).

It looks good. As does he in it. Another reason why Bond is still extremely lucky to be bedding down cinematically with an actor of Craig's calibre the series has never really experienced before.

It's also refreshing to see a Bond actor producing work around his stint as 007 that is not a MARS ATTACKS ensemble flick or THE SEA WOLVES actioner shamelessly cashing in on the lead actor's more famous role.

source: commanderbond.net
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Count me in on those cardis - not sexy at all :evil: daddy vibes Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, and count me in too, 'cause I hate cardis :lol:

and this smilie ! I love it :mrgreen:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:I have just returned from the cinema and caught a trailer for Daniel Craig's new feature, FLASHBACKS OF A FOOL. It looks very much in the mould of ENDURING LOVE complete with YET ANOTHER shot of Mr Craig starkers in a sitting position (you can't tell me Barbara Broccoli was on that set too?!!).

It looks good. As does he in it. Another reason why Bond is still extremely lucky to be bedding down cinematically with an actor of Craig's calibre the series has never really experienced before.

It's also refreshing to see a Bond actor producing work around his stint as 007 that is not a MARS ATTACKS ensemble flick or THE SEA WOLVES actioner shamelessly cashing in on the lead actor's more famous role.

GG... What movie did you go and see at the cinema to catch this trailer??? I would almost go and see whatever movie it was just to see the trailer for FOAF!! I'm aching to see this movie! I was so pissed when they put the release date back by a month!!! :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

NextBondGirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I have just returned from the cinema and caught a trailer for Daniel Craig's new feature, FLASHBACKS OF A FOOL. It looks very much in the mould of ENDURING LOVE complete with YET ANOTHER shot of Mr Craig starkers in a sitting position (you can't tell me Barbara Broccoli was on that set too?!!).

GG... What movie did you go and see at the cinema to catch this trailer??? I would almost go and see whatever movie it was just to see the trailer for FOAF!! I'm aching to see this movie! I was so pissed when they put the release date back by a month!!! :roll:
I wish - but as I wrote - the source is commanderbond and someone over there saw it. He lives in the UK.

I would do the same as you - go and see whatever is necessary or leave after the trailer, if it is too much crap :lol:

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

NextBondGirl wrote:

Bettymiller found this on the premier!
bettymiller wrote:13 Apr - Film Premiere of 'Flashbacks of a Fool'. - At the Empire Cinema, Leicester Square.

http://www3.westminster.gov.uk/events/forthcoming.cfm
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sigl

Post by sigl »

Oh my, all you very lucky women living in the London area!! I haven't heard or seen a word about this movie in the US. I'm afraid it won't come here at all!!!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

sigl wrote:Oh my, all you very lucky women living in the London area!! I haven't heard or seen a word about this movie in the US. I'm afraid it won't come here at all!!!
Seems as if somebody is working really hard to make sure nobody knows about this film :twisted: It's such a secret thing :twisted: This site has to do with the premier:
http://www.premierehub.com/premieres/film.php?id=132

There is a screening in Hong Kong March 17-20

FILMART 2008
We are extremely pleased to be presenting our 2008 Filmart lineup within our three labels; Arclight, Darclight and Easternlight Films.

We will be in attendance for the entire three days (March 17 - 20).

We will be situated at Stand 1S17, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre and we look forward to seeing you there!
http://www.arclightfilms.com/labels/arc ... /index.php
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

sigl wrote:Oh my, all you very lucky women living in the London area!! I haven't heard or seen a word about this movie in the US. I'm afraid it won't come here at all!!!
I am worried too. All of us US ladies will have to take a field trip to London to see it. :wink: I mean, I REALLY want to see it!
My books!

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Lu wrote:
I am worried too. All of us US ladies will have to take a field trip to London to see it. :wink: I mean, I REALLY want to see it!
Hopefully, it won't be a problem. It would be silly for them not to have it here (and everywhere else) considering how big of a star Daniel is these days...maybe it will go straight to DVD here?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Pandora wrote:
Lu wrote:
Hopefully, it won't be a problem. It would be silly for them not to have it here (and everywhere else) considering how big of a star Daniel is these days...maybe it will go straight to DVD here?
I'm confident it will arrive on our shores eventually. If Hotel Splendide made it, I'm sure Flashbacks will as well.
Crazy!
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Pandora wrote:
Lu wrote: I am worried too. All of us US ladies will have to take a field trip to London to see it. :wink: I mean, I REALLY want to see it!
I'm confident it will arrive on our shores eventually. If Hotel Splendide made it, I'm sure Flashbacks will as well.
True!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, I'm certain it will at least come on DVD, but I HATE to wait for that.

Actually, it will probably come to theaters too based on Daniel's star power, but on a limited basis, big markets only. I VERY MUCH doubt it will come to the cineplex in my redneck little town here. :roll: Maybe I will be surprised. Is April/May a slow season for cinema releases? I am going to stay hopeful up until the very end.
My books!