flashback of a fool premiere, english based people

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Sorry mates, I just saw this. Well the important thing is keep your eyes open for this type of stuff.

Cinema stages evening showing only previews
Mar 12 2008 Liverpool Daily Post
A COLLECTION of film trailers give some cinema-goers that sinking feeling as they realise they have to sit through a batch of “forthcoming attractions” before they get to the main film.

Now Liverpool’s Odeon Cinema is devoting a special evening to previews for films to be released over the next year – and charging customers for the pleasure.

The cinema is one of a dozen Odeons staging a so-called Red Carpet Preview evening on Wednesday.

Organisers Total Film magazine and Sky Movies are even billing it as “the must-see event for UK film fans”.

Alongside the trailers it will offer teasers, behind-the-scenes and unseen footage.

The stars include Liverpool’s own Daniel Craig, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

Films to be included re Iron Man, the new Batman film The Dark Knight, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Chronicles of Nania: Prince Caspian, and Flashbacks of a Fool starring Daniel Craig.

Spokeswoman Lorraine Long warned: “The studios are insisting on super security measures at the event with total restrictions on mobile phones, cameras and any possible recording device”.

The Liverpool preview will run between 7.30pm and 10.30pm. Tickets cost £10.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liv ... -20609643/
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

How many are going now ? You should all get together and maybe make a sign to get his attention .
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

The BFI showing of film is 8.30pm and normally premieres at Leicester Square are at 6pm or as sunday maybe even earlier. So he will be able to do both. On the bfi website it says DC and BW to introduce film etc. So i may hot foot between both myself and i'll let you know what happens. Shall us DC fans meet up who are going to BFI at bar beforehand? Soooooo excited about watching film and getting to hear DC thoughts and insight into film. I hope i am not disappointed as i went to the Movie Award thing last October to a no show, but this BFI looks like Daniels kind of thing. Low key and intimate and supporting british films obviously. If i get a chance i will ask how his birthday was and did he get out D2D birthday card. But don't hold your breathe because when i got close at the GC premier and he signed for me, all i could say was 'Thank You Daniel' over and over again like a record. Wish me luck!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ChristineWhiting wrote:The BFI showing of film is 8.30pm and normally premieres at Leicester Square are at 6pm or as sunday maybe even earlier. So he will be able to do both. On the bfi website it says DC and BW to introduce film etc. So i may hot foot between both myself and i'll let you know what happens. Shall us DC fans meet up who are going to BFI at bar beforehand? Soooooo excited about watching film and getting to hear DC thoughts and insight into film. I hope i am not disappointed as i went to the Movie Award thing last October to a no show, but this BFI looks like Daniels kind of thing. Low key and intimate and supporting british films obviously. If i get a chance i will ask how his birthday was and did he get out D2D birthday card. But don't hold your breathe because when i got close at the GC premier and he signed for me, all i could say was 'Thank You Daniel' over and over again like a record. Wish me luck!!
ImageImageImage
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

louiethedog

Post by louiethedog »

I think I'm going to have to pull a sicky. As someone noted it is a Sunday but I have one of those 24/7 jobs - and having booked my tickets I went into work the next day and found the rota had been done and to my horror I'm due to work on Sunday, in the evening, and because of the way we are graded there is no- one I can swap with. I can feel a bad dose of something coming on! A new disease called Danielitis. Nice to know there will be others there. I'm quite far back but central so hopefully will be a good view. Nice to have something to look forward to, life has been a trifle dull of late.
PAMELA BRAMMER

Flashbacks of a Fool - english based people

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Just booked my ticket for the NFT - I got asked if I wanted 2nd to back row,the sides or the front!! - so of course I said the front. I will probably be too close to the screen but not close enough to Daniel.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Pam x :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

{Louiethedog} (Interesting psuedonym!?)... I may well have to "pull a sickie" myself. I'm on holiday at the moment so won't be able to check the holiday planner until I go back to work next Wednesday. If it looks full, I won't bother asking for the time off 'officially'. I only need the Monday, and possibly the Tuesday, off. There's no way I'm going to miss this if I can help it!! :wink:

I think we should definitely do a 'Meet & Greet' before the event. We should also consider the hotel neccesity as well. For those of us who are coming in out of town, I think it would be cheaper if we perhaps arranged to share a hotel room. I can see this becoming quite an expensive little excursion! After all, I'm going to have to buy a brand new outfit too!! Gotta look nice for Daniel!!!!!!! :lol:
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

I've just booked my ticket for the BFI Screening

So as there are a few of us going lets make a definate plan to meet up.

Any suggestions

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

sigl

Post by sigl »

I'm so envious of all of you who live close to London......
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Tilly

Post by Tilly »

NextBondGirl wrote:OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've booked my ticket - second row centre. Debs pointed out to me that I'd be quite close to the cinema screen but I don't care. I'll be there to see Daniel so, assuming he comes out with Baillie first... God, he better be there!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D For a mere £12.50 though, it's worth the attempt to see him, without a doubt!!!

The ironic thing is, I saw this thread yesterday and didn't even click on it!!! :roll: D'Oh!!!!!!!!! How stupid am I?!? I'm so excited now. If I get the chance to see Daniel up close, it'll just make my year!!!! :D :D :D
If you're that close you may be able to solve a really pressing problem - what scent does he use? We know how he looks, thinks, speaks, but not how he smells. Get your nose tuned up...
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Do you have to be 18 or over? Does the site say?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Tilly wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've booked my ticket - second row centre. Debs pointed out to me that I'd be quite close to the cinema screen but I don't care. I'll be there to see Daniel so, assuming he comes out with Baillie first... God, he better be there!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D For a mere £12.50 though, it's worth the attempt to see him, without a doubt!!!

The ironic thing is, I saw this thread yesterday and didn't even click on it!!! :roll: D'Oh!!!!!!!!! How stupid am I?!? I'm so excited now. If I get the chance to see Daniel up close, it'll just make my year!!!! :D :D :D
If you're that close you may be able to solve a really pressing problem - what scent does he use? We know how he looks, thinks, speaks, but not how he smells. Get your nose tuned up...
Tilly ... I predict a scent which is intoxicating. Citrus and Musk, sweet and subtle. Do you think I'd get kicked out if I licked his neck????!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Renske

Post by Renske »

needless to say I'm soooooo jealous!!! Another reason to decide to come live to the UK (that thought has crossed my mind....but i need more reasons :-))
Lu

Post by Lu »

NextBondGirl wrote:
Tilly wrote:

Tilly ... I predict a scent which is intoxicating. Citrus and Musk, sweet and subtle. Do you think I'd get kicked out if I licked his neck????!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
NBG, I double dog dare you to lick his neck. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You might get kicked out but wouldn't it be TOTALLY worth it???

Plus you could come back here and give us a fully detailed "what was it like to lick Daniel Craig's neck" report.

Actually you might get arrested...hmmm... :lol:
My books!

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Lu wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:
Tilly wrote: If you're that close you may be able to solve a really pressing problem - what scent does he use? We know how he looks, thinks, speaks, but not how he smells. Get your nose tuned up...
NBG, I double dog dare you to lick his neck. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You might get kicked out but wouldn't it be TOTALLY worth it???

Plus you could come back here and give us a fully detailed "what was it like to lick Daniel Craig's neck" report.

Actually you might get arrested...hmmm... :lol:
Or might get knocked down by his bodyguard..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: