TV alert!!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

themissus

Post by themissus »

For anyone who can get FILM4 (may be uk only, sorry)

The Trench is on film4 on Wednesday 13 February at 11.20pm (and on film4 +1 at 12.20am)

I have my virgin plus box set :D
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

I know about The Trench, already highlighted it in my TV guide. Doesn't seem to get a good review, but will watch nevertheless.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Lynda wrote:I know about The Trench, already highlighted it in my TV guide. Doesn't seem to get a good review, but will watch nevertheless.
DCs performance in The Trench is great. A must see!
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lynda wrote:I know about The Trench, already highlighted it in my TV guide. Doesn't seem to get a good review, but will watch nevertheless.
I watched it yesterday for the second time.
There is a new DVD-release here in Germany and I watched it in German, because when I watched it the first time in english I only got half of the dialogs due to the very different accents of all these poor guys.
This movie left me very sad, but I liked it.
But for sure it is no movie which I will watch as often as other Daniel movies :wink:

btw. Daniel has got a BIFA nominations (best actor) for this movie in 1999: http://www.bifa.org.uk/person/105/Daniel_Craig.html

so this 'no good' review may be very subjective :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
themissus

Post by themissus »

:cry:
my V+ box let me down and didn't record the film :x
thats the second time its not recorded something on film 4 so I am off to do some investigating.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

'Quantum of Solace' 007 Exclusive On Entertainment Tonight, 26 February

Program will include an interview with Daniel Craig from Panama City.
Mark your calendars. This upcoming Tuesday, Entertainment Tonight will be airing it’s “007 exclusive” Quantum of Solace set visit from Panama City.
A brief preview video shows off some of the sets from the latest James Bond film, due out this November, and also promises a one-on-one interview with Daniel Craig.
In a snippet of the forthcoming Craig interview, the actor was asked if Bond was ready to fall in love again, to which Craig replies: ‘Maybe… soon.’
Catch the entire Quantum of Solace set visit on Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday, 26 February 2008.

Its been posted all over the place, but I thought, it does belong in here, too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I was right , the sister show The Insider will do an interview too on Tues . with Lara Spencer.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

For US viewers

Tue. Mar. 4 4:50 AM HBO The Jacket - oops missed this by just little bit
Sat. Mar. 8 8:00 PM ABC Road to Perdition
Tue. Mar. 11 2:55 AM HBO Infamous
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There were new Behind the Scenes clips THIS morning on BBC - no vid yet - but surely soon - so maybe someone will find it (I am sure of that)

SPOILER

Bond is the one who's thrown down the stair, or at leat it looked like Bond
And Bond jumps out of a moving car

Found it:
http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/ ... &x=34&y=14

Go to the right on top Behind the Scenes of Bond film

Not a hell of a lot though...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:There were new Behind the Scenes clips THIS morning on BBC - no vid yet - but surely soon - so maybe someone will find it (I am sure of that)

SPOILER

Bond is the one who's thrown down the stair, or at leat it looked like Bond
And Bond jumps out of a moving car

Found it:
http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/ ... &x=34&y=14

Go to the right on top Behind the Scenes of Bond film

Not a hell of a lot though...
Can anyone safe and upload this video? I can´t see it on my machine at work. :(
Sorry, again it is only a f***** livestream or something like that :twisted: I tried to record it with WM Recorder but it seems that I am to stupid to handle that f****** program :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Right now - the vid seems to be gone - only the old ones :roll:

SPOILER (of course)
(from MI6)
Here's what we see (in no particular order):
- Shots of Craig and Arterton in Panama; we later see them talking as they are about to climb into a taxi.
- A helicopter dropping supplies (or similar) to two men in the desert (this may actually be the film crew, the lighting make it hard to see who the two men are). It's apparently somewhere in California so remote that it requires three helicopter trips to move everyone and everything in and out.
- A camera mounted on the nose of a small aeroplane; probaly the kind that has been linked to the freefall sequence. We also see helicopters with cameras mounted on the front of them.
- A large cargo plane taking off from a desert runway. Judging by the age of it, it's probably Bolivian.
- A brief interview with Gemma Arterton; she doesn't tell us much (if anything) that's new.
- A look at the party scene; we also get to see what it looked like before the film crew moved in (a dump). We see Craig leap over what looks like the bar and hear shots fired; the extras dive for the floor. Felix is apparently visible, but I didn't see him.
- Craig dives out of a staitionary car onto a crash mat and the car drives away. It's unclear whether he'll dive out of a moving vehicle or if the car stops, someoe kicks him out, and it drives off again.
- Someone falling down the stairs at Greene's party. It might be Craig, but it's hard to tell. It could simply be a stuntman or even Anatole Taubman.

Plus - Did you see how great Dan looked? (Poster is a man :wink: )

I am sure, the vid will pop up again, but this sounds better, than it was. It was a VERY bad quality - but you could see Dan laughing :lol:

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I hope someone can catch it. I love to see him laugh!!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Entertainment Tonight had a bit on QOS with some of the same stuff as the last interview and some new stuff on the plane in Baja Ca. and the fall down the stairs in Panama .
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Extra entertainment show will have a bit on the Bond girls tonight .

Extra.com should have a clip .

It's some of the same stuff as before but added the plane scenes , falling down the stairs , a scene with Felix .