Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Danielynn

Post by Danielynn »

Lu, I agree. It's kind of a lost, but not really... It feels weird.. You put my thoughts in words..
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
Oh, can u see what I see
Lu

Post by Lu »

I think we are all a little bit jealous of Sats, but then I think--if he was the playboy type or whatever, and was just sleeping around with a different tart every week on the down low, we wouldn't be able to see on a regular basis this lovely side of him being an affectionate boyfriend.

I love to browse through this thread just to see him doting on Sats, it's so endearing.
My books!

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Lu wrote:I think we are all a little bit jealous of Sats, but then I think--if he was the playboy type or whatever, and was just sleeping around with a different tart every week on the down low, we wouldn't be able to see on a regular basis this lovely side of him being an affectionate boyfriend.

I love to browse through this thread just to see him doting on Sats, it's so endearing.
Same here. I wouldn't respect as much as I do if he slept around. The way he is with her all the time is so sweet and it is obvious that they care for one another very much. I am glad that there are people out there who still believe in love. It seems very thin on the ground where I am, but maybe thats just me.
Last edited by Sazza on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Sazza wrote:
Lu wrote:I think we are all a little bit jealous of Sats, but then I think--if he was the playboy type or whatever, and was just sleeping around with a different tart every week on the down low, we wouldn't be able to see on a regular basis this lovely side of him being an affectionate boyfriend.

Same here. I wouldn't respect as much as I do if he slept around. The way he is with her all the time is so sweet and it is obvious that htey care for one another very much. I am glad that there are people out there who still believe in love. It seems very thin on the ground where I am, but maybe thats just me.
Well said, I agree. I'm glad that Daniel and Sats are happy.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
elizadoolittle wrote:
montana wrote:i suppose it's satsuki, there's no info on isifa...anyway, does satsuki have a tattoo too? :shock:

and how adorable! he's bare feet
ah, first time I saw DC in bare feet!! :) and I'm wondering what's that thing inside Satsuki's bag.. 8)
:shock: Eliza you've been missing out.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 50&start=0
I agree it is her. Because from her back her body looks rather shapeless and to tell you the truth Sats give me an impression her body is rather shapeless. Not a criticism but an observation.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

[quote="Germangirl"]

If this pic does not say "We are in LOVE!", then I don't know what does.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I wish Faustine would hurry back to posting. I miss her terribly!!

I think it's makeup. He's so much better looking when he's natural. It looks like Satsuki has a bit on her hairline.
redluna

Post by redluna »

JoniJoni wrote:I wish Faustine would hurry back to posting. I miss her terribly!!
And so do I!!!!!
JoniJoni wrote:I think it's makeup. He's so much better looking when he's natural. It looks like Satsuki has a bit on her hairline.
Yes, you're right, never recognized this before
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cute look

Problems with the neck?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:Image
Problems with the neck?
I can hear it cracking :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:Image
Oh, adorable! They are so in love it's sickening. I made my husband start holding my hand everywhere we go now...he doesn't know why. :lol: He does it though.
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

funnlim wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
elizadoolittle wrote: ah, first time I saw DC in bare feet!! :) and I'm wondering what's that thing inside Satsuki's bag.. 8)
:shock: Eliza you've been missing out.

I agree it is her. Because from her back her body looks rather shapeless and to tell you the truth Sats give me an impression her body is rather shapeless. Not a criticism but an observation.
Am I the only one who sees her back tat and thinks Daniel must like it doggy style? :oops: :oops: Why else do women decorate their lower back where they can't see it, except to excite their lover??? :D :twisted:
My books!

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Lu wrote:
funnlim wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: :shock: Eliza you've been missing out.

Am I the only one who sees her back tat and thinks Daniel must like it doggy style? :oops: :oops: Why else do women decorate their lower back where they can't see it, except to excite their lover??? :D :twisted:
LMAO and ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Finally, I knew someone would bring that up, I just didn't want to say it. I 100% agree with you. :twisted: :P
Lu

Post by Lu »

gugita14 wrote:
Lu wrote:
funnlim wrote: I agree it is her. Because from her back her body looks rather shapeless and to tell you the truth Sats give me an impression her body is rather shapeless. Not a criticism but an observation.
LMAO and ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Finally, I knew someone would bring that up, I just didn't want to say it. I 100% agree with you. :twisted: :P
Oh good, I am not the only one. Out of respect for Sats I won't go into what I envision Daniel doing to her when I see her tat but mmm, makes me feel pretty jealous. :oops:

And with that I have reached 500 posts. **takes a bow** :lol: 8) :twisted:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Lu wrote: Am I the only one who sees her back tat and thinks Daniel must like it doggy style? :oops: :oops: Why else do women decorate their lower back where they can't see it, except to excite their lover??? :D :twisted:
Oh good, I am not the only one. Out of respect for Sats I won't go into what I envision Daniel doing to her when I see her tat but mmm, makes me feel pretty jealous. :oops:

And with that I have reached 500 posts. **takes a bow** :lol: 8) :twisted:
*coughs* Lu take a bow-wow :shock:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig