flashback of a fool premiere, english based people

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Is this going to be a tie and suit affair?
I'm a bloke, I had a suit about a year ago, but have since lost alot of weight, and its huge on me, do you think a cardigan and a nice tie would go unnoticed?

also does anybody knwo how this event will plan out? The screening isn't at leicester square is it? Isn't the worldwide premeire on the same night, which one is Dan at? Will there be a chance to actually meet him? I'm confused?
Misha

Post by Misha »

Aman wrote:Is this going to be a tie and suit affair?
I'm a bloke, I had a suit about a year ago, but have since lost alot of weight, and its huge on me, do you think a cardigan and a nice tie would go unnoticed?

also does anybody knwo how this event will plan out? The screening isn't at leicester square is it? Isn't the worldwide premeire on the same night, which one is Dan at? Will there be a chance to actually meet him? I'm confused?
It's supposed to held at Leicester Square on Sunday 13th April at 8:30pm. Daniel Craig and Baillie Walsh will be in attendance. According to Empire Online, it will be in theatres everywhere(within the UK) April 18th.

Michelle
Last edited by Misha on Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

If you aren't going to wear a suit and tie maybe you could wear a "Daniel knock off". See the threads where his wardrobe is documented. Who could get bent out of shape about wearing Daniel Fashion? I wear the ensemble in my siggi all the time and I haven't had any complaints!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

As anybody thought about the return journey, I've checked and it looks like a lot of the tube stations are closed on sunday night, people may miss the last train home.
Are there any more details? What time the film starts, or how things are being arranged?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Misha wrote:

It's supposed to held at Leicester Square on Sunday 13th April at 8:30pm. Daniel Craig and Baillie Walsh will be in attendance. According to Empire Online, it will be in theatres everywhere(within the UK) April 18th.

Michelle
'Scuse me if I'm being totally thick, but if the Leicester Square premiere is at 8.30 on April 13th with Daniel & Baillie Walsh in attendance, then what's the deal with the BFI event??!! :? :? Daniel can't be in two places at once and neither can I!! If I will stand more of a chance seeing Daniel at Leicester Square than at the BFI, then surely I will be going to one and not the other? Is it going to be physically possible to do both events on the same night?

Thoughts anyone?
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Aman wrote:I do you think a cardigan and a nice tie would go unnoticed?
I guess you can't go wrong with a cardi and tie since Daniel is wearing it all the time.
Also, nice to know we have another male around here! :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
PAMELA BRAMMER

Flashbacks of a Fool - english based people

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi NBG

I am banking on that Premieres usually start in Leicester square around 6pm and so will have time to get from Leicester Square to the BFI by 8.30pm. If this is not the case then I think I will have to play it by ear on the night. I cant see Dan and Baille not turning up to do the whole red-carpet thing in Leicester square to promote the film to the waiting media and fans otherwise the premiere may as well have been held at the BFI! But at the moment I too am confused :?

Pam
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
advicky

Post by advicky »

loucifer67

Meeting up

Post by loucifer67 »

Ok

So how many of us are going to the Leicester Sq gig and how many to the BFI? (Or Both?)

I'm going to the BFI and plan to be in London from 7:30pm - show starts at 8:30pm

Any one want to meet up before?

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

Aman wrote:As anybody thought about the return journey, I've checked and it looks like a lot of the tube stations are closed on sunday night, people may miss the last train home.
Are there any more details? What time the film starts, or how things are being arranged?
I plan to take the tube to the embankment and then a taxi back to Waterloo to catch the 23:18 back to Brighton so hopefully i'll be ok

Lou
x

Loucifer67
X

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Loucifer67...

I'm going. I've sent you a p/m... :)
PAMELA BRAMMER

Flashbacks of a Fool - english based people

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I'm going too!! Going to Leicester Square and then dashing over to the BFI - hopefully being there about 8.15pm.

Pam :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

Looking forward to meeting you there (hopefully)
I've PM's NBG

Lou
x

Loucifer67
X

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Well, are there 3 days left until the Big Event?

3 day count down
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sigl

Post by sigl »

You lucky, lucky girls!!!! I can't wait to hear the reports! I hope the movie is wonderful and that we get a release in the US. We won't have Daniel to go with it, though...... Sigh.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"