Flashbacks of a fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Oh these pictures, wonderful! Daniel has a tad too much mascara on perhaps, but Satsuki, OMG...she is stunning. I am sorry to freak some of you out but as someone who has been pregnant four times, actually five times, Satsuki is about 2-3 months gone here I would say. :lol: In early pregnancy you mainly see filling out in the face, upper arms, and breasts---man, she is glowing here and she looks so healthy and beautiful. As soon as I saw her I immediately thought, she is going to have a baby.

Or maybe it is just that she has a uterus on the front of her dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agree - my exact thinking - Danski might be on the way. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

montana

Post by montana »

the ones from afp but bigger size, i wish there were more afp shots...anyway

loucifer67

Hi

Post by loucifer67 »

Just got back from the BFI premier and thought I would post these here

Daniel at the BFI
Mark Strong
The DtD gang

Zonzi - You may chuckle to learn that on the train home I met a dozen or more people who had been to see "Tarkan" LOL

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzoJuZtXEU
Arrival at the BFI
2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRcniLdc0k
Sats takes her seat with Daniel's PR Lady

2 more when you tube finally upload them

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

catasa

Post by catasa »

Thanks for all the new pics. Dan and Sats looks very good!
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
bettymiller

Post by bettymiller »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Oh these pictures, wonderful! Daniel has a tad too much mascara on perhaps, but Satsuki, OMG...she is stunning. I am sorry to freak some of you out but as someone who has been pregnant four times, actually five times, Satsuki is about 2-3 months gone here I would say. :lol: In early pregnancy you mainly see filling out in the face, upper arms, and breasts---man, she is glowing here and she looks so healthy and beautiful. As soon as I saw her I immediately thought, she is going to have a baby.

Or maybe it is just that she has a uterus on the front of her dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:
...same thought here. i´m curious if we are right.
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Just loving all these pictures. What a truly beautiful couple they make. Daniel is just SMOULDERING in these shots. I think I need a cold shower!!!
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bettymiller wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:

Yes. Never been one to start an endless and probably meaningless rumor, but here ist was my first thought. We are likely to find out. :wink:

redluna

Post by redluna »

With Bailie Walsh

with Matthew Vaugn

with Jodhi May, Sats, Mark Strong and Sam Taylor-Wood

With Donna Air
Last edited by redluna on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
bettymiller wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Agree - my exact thinking - Danski might be on the way. :D
Yes. Never been one to start an endless and probably meaningless rumor, but here ist was my first thought. We are likely to find out. :wink:
With Daniel being the way he is, he'll be denying the rumors up until the point the baby's actually crowning. :lol: She'll be toddling around like a huge pregnant whale and he'll be saying "Yes, I'm not going to comment on that rumor, that's private." Bwah ha ha.

The more I think about it though, the timing would not be good if she is. If she is early pregnant now, the baby would arrive either right before or right after the QofS release. I would not wish all that hullabaloo and travelling to premieres everywhere on anyone, much less an 8 or 9 month pregnant woman, or the parents of a newborn. :shock:
My books!

montana

Post by montana »

here's a .zip with the rest of gettyimages photos, there are 60 pix, that's why i'm not posting all them here. some are the ones from wireimages but bigger

(ca 2mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/2kil10

:D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for all the efforts to make us happy :wink:

redluna

Post by redluna »

montana wrote:here's a .zip with the rest of gettyimages photos, there are 60 pix, that's why i'm not posting all them here. some are the ones from wireimages but bigger

(ca 2mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/2kil10

:D :D :D
Thanks Montana!
montana

Post by montana »

from famous:

i'm uploading the rest...