Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Post by Misha »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Wow, cool video.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Latest from Tuscany. Taking some time out!

Shot at 2008-04-28
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

:) :) :) :) :)
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Wait a minute, why is Satsuki covering up her tummy? Maybe it is to cover up her pregnancy? I know we're saying she might be, but why try to cover up? Hmmm interesting!

StarryDannyFan xx
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Wait a minute, why is Satsuki covering up her tummy? Maybe it is to cover up her pregnancy? I know we're saying she might be, but why try to cover up? Hmmm interesting!

StarryDannyFan xx
I never thought of that. I like her pink jacket thing, too. :D
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Wait a minute, why is Satsuki covering up her tummy? Maybe it is to cover up her pregnancy? I know we're saying she might be, but why try to cover up? Hmmm interesting!

StarryDannyFan xx
He he he he he, Sats is pregnant.

I think she and Dan are on the rocks though...strolling here together but no hand holding :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Looks like it's a little cool and she's holding her hands together to keep out the chill.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Exactly Lu, no hand holding but Satsuki is trying to cover up something. I think she is trying to hid the fact that she is pregnant from the media.

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Exactly Lu, no hand holding but Satsuki is trying to cover up something. I think she is trying to hid the fact that she is pregnant from the media.

StarryDannyFan xx
I'm with you SDF. And yes, she's probably a little chilly too but what do preggers women do when they're chilly...protect the infant!! :lol: :lol:

they can't hold hands anyway, D is messing with his cell phone. Reminds me of another man I know :roll: I need to move on to Advanced Handholding Techniques 201 to get him to put down the blackberry.
My books!

Misha

Post by Misha »

Lu wrote:

StarryDannyFan xx
He he he he he, Sats is pregnant.

I think she and Dan are on the rocks though...strolling here together but no hand holding :lol: :lol: :lol:
But they rarely hold hands in pap photos...hmm. I also noticed the hands in front of the tummy...hmm. Things that may you go "hmmmmm".
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yes they do hold hands a lot in pictures, so this one is mysterious.. Sats is fiercely protecting her tummy - why? Maybe she's pregnant? I think that one is more obvious, she looks like she has something to hide.

StarryDannyFan xx
Misha

Post by Misha »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yes they do hold hands a lot in pictures, so this one is mysterious.. Sats is fiercely protecting her tummy - why? Maybe she's pregnant? I think that one is more obvious, she looks like she has something to hide.

StarryDannyFan xx
They hold hands a lot in Press Photos and Premiere Photos, they don't hold hands very often in private pap photos.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yes they do hold hands a lot in pictures, so this one is mysterious.. Sats is fiercely protecting her tummy - why? Maybe she's pregnant? I think that one is more obvious, she looks like she has something to hide.

StarryDannyFan xx
Maybe it's a Nicole Kidman type pregnancy - literally a peanut.

I have my doubts, pregnant, all that travelling she is doing? You really think!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Actually she does look very thin to be pregnant...

You know what I think on second thought that she is hiding? A wedding ring :lol: See, she is deliberately hiding her wedding ring hand under the other one.

LOL...isn't it fun to start baseless rumors that are probably completely untrue and also just SOOO none of our business. :twisted:
My books!