Members

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

Members

Post by advicky »

Where are the members? Almost 100 members lost and the last member joined on July 2007. What happened? Is it a computer virus?
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Members

Post by Dunda »

ad78472 wrote:Where are the members? Almost 100 members lost and the last member joined on July 2007. What happened? Is it a computer virus?
I see last member joined on 29th April 2008.

It is possible that the admins have revised the member list and deleted those who haven't logged in for a long time.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I think your account is being deactivated if you don't post for over a year. Maybe people are busy and don't have the time to come so often....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Aragorn wrote:I think your account is being deactivated if you don't post for over a year.
I don't think so. A lot of people never post but come on here and read all the time. Maybe they deleted the accounts of those members who haven't logged in for a year or so?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Misha

Post by Misha »

Dunda wrote:
ad78472 wrote:Where are the members? Almost 100 members lost and the last member joined on July 2007. What happened? Is it a computer virus?

It is possible that the admins have revised the member list and deleted those who haven't logged in for a long time.

You are correct! A lot of people just signed up for an account, but never logged in. Or logged in once and never came back. Many where just spam bots.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Misha wrote:
Dunda wrote:

You are correct! A lot of people just signed up for an account, but never logged in. Or logged in once and never came back. Many where just spam bots.
I'm in marketing, maybe we need an email campaign to get everyone back! I only recently started posting, but lurked for a year. Does seem quiet lately though?
Misha

Post by Misha »

bumblebee wrote:
Misha wrote:
Dunda wrote: I see last member joined on 29th April 2008.

I'm in marketing, maybe we need an email campaign to get everyone back! I only recently started posting, but lurked for a year. Does seem quiet lately though?
None of the regular posters were deleted, nor any of the people who never post but check in daily. The majority of the accounts deleted were inactive members or Russian spambots. If the forum is quiet, it could be because everyone is busy lately?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Misha wrote:
Dunda wrote: I see last member joined on 29th April 2008.

It has nothing to do with posting. It doesn''t matter when you don't post. You are allowed to lurke only :wink: :lol: !
They have only deleted those accounts who haven't logged in , not even for lurking or those accounts which are used for spam!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks to Misha and the other administrators for their constant care of this forum....much appreciated.

I for one have been too busy with work lately so I've not been logging in as much. :wink:

Lynda

Post by Lynda »

I would like to post more often but it's finding the time. I am at work just now so shouldn't really be on.

At home I usually can when my other half is away/out.

I do come on every day though to check any updates and news.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don´t feel its considerably more quiet than usual - only less pics in the pic thread. Maybe I should start pixling again :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:I don´t feel its considerably more quiet than usual - only less pics in the pic thread. Maybe I should start pixling again :twisted:
Less picture because he isn't made. I think there will be more and more picture then come the two premiers. EW, Empire, Premiere, Total Film, Cinema and other covers. Don't forget our favourite Greg Williams photos.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ad78472 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I don´t feel its considerably more quiet than usual - only less pics in the pic thread. Maybe I should start pixling again :twisted:
Less picture because he isn't made. I think there will be more and more picture then come the two premiers. EW, Empire, Premiere, Total Film, Cinema and other covers. Don't forget our favourite Greg Williams photos.
That will be a feast. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Misha

Post by Misha »

sharmaine wrote:Thanks to Misha and the other administrators for their constant care of this forum....much appreciated.

I for one have been too busy with work lately so I've not been logging in as much. :wink:
Thank you sharmaine. :)
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I've been out for a few days. My mouse is on the fritz and it's weird using the touch pad. Lots of work and the weather is nicer so we are out and about more.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig