QoS Photocall @ "Bregenzer Seebühne"

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, Sats is no idiot. There is a reason she goes where he goes, she worked in the industry before she met him, I'm sure she knows what goes on on movie sets. I think on set relationships and affairs are quite common because of the emotional intimacy of what actors (and directors) do with each other. :?
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lu wrote:Yes, Sats is no idiot. There is a reason she goes where he goes, she worked in the industry before she met him, I'm sure she knows what goes on on movie sets. I think on set relationships and affairs are quite common because of the emotional intimacy of what actors (and directors) do with each other. :?
Definitely yes. She has an advandage in knowing the business from the inside.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We do :D Thanks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I luurrrvve all of these pics... Thanks so much for sharing!!! :D

I can feel a printing session coming on ... Will have to wait though because my 'printing guy' is not working in my cybercafe today.

May I also say that I think Daniel is looking more edible and f***ing gorgeous than ever?!! :twisted: If this is what a tired and underweight man is supposed to look like, then may all the men in the world be tired and underweight forever!!!! :lol:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lovely pics :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Germangirl wrote:Image
WOW!! That smile does it for me every time. When he smiles its just like someone has turned a light on in his face and he looks even more gorgeous than ever!! Thank you!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

honeyjes wrote:From another perspective, hundreds of photos have been taken, and we're only seeing the ones that have been printed. I think you can see Olga and Daniel in the background, whilst Matthew and Anatole are in the foreground and there's no sign of Mark, maybe they were called forward for a pciture of the two of them? As mentioned Daniel doesn't like to hog the limelight and the photo shown of him and Eva are of the 2 of them, therefore totally different dynamics in play.

As for Daniel fooling around with his co-stars, he had a 7 year relationship with Heiki and Sienna is a rumour, so I'm having difficulty comprehending how this now translate to him getting it on with Olga. The next time we read the tabloids, this thread is a good pointer as to how speculation ends up being reported as fact.
Very true. I also agree with what Misha said about him trying to be respectful of Marc. I can totally see that, if the rumour about Marc and Olga is true.
He did seem much more comfortable with Eva to me. Just look at these:

The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Sazza wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image
WOW!! That smile does it for me every time. When he smiles its just like someone has turned a light on in his face and he looks even more gorgeous than ever!! Thank you!!
YEP, this smile makes me melt ! :shock: amazing !