Daniel´s wax figure

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

LOLLLLLL.. No I can picture the Ray doll - he comes with tiny pinwheels and a tiny orange Kangol hat, green jackets and khaki pants. His long shaggy blonde locks still the same... and he also have little cans of lager so he can drink alot.

He also come with a tiny crop circle which he can run around in. Any other ideas? I can't imagine Ray in mental patient scrubs - he didn't wear them, he wear casual clothes in the hospital.

StarryDannyFan xx
darkphoenix2345

Post by darkphoenix2345 »

You know me I added the scrubs for dramatic effect. You totally nailed his outfit! Kudos! Maybe they will attach the SDF doll. They will be like the zany Ken & Barbie dolls of the 21st Century! :D
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

AWWWW, that so sweet, you made me laugh! Why not have the scrubs as well, and straightjacket - but I don't think it's approriate for Ray - poor him. I don't think they will make a doll of me, but maybe Laura. I don't want a Laura doll thank you very much! We've forgetten one thing - the medication bottles that Ray dreads. He'll come with them too.

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Is this the official Bond figure? I forget who makes them . I like the way he holds his guns .
darkphoenix2345

I am not too keen on a Laura doll myself. Too bad it won't go into production cuz you pull a string behind her back and she says, "Squeeze the breath out of me. It makes me feel safe." What would you like the Ray doll to say when you pull the string? :lol:
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yeah, it sounds funny that when you pull the Laura doll it says Squeeze the breath out of me, it makes me feel safe...' that sounds stupid! The Ray doll - that is a hard one. It would be his line 'When I'm depressed, I feel invisible'... That is not a nice thing to say. Or make up one ourselves.

StarryDannyFan xx
darkphoenix2345

That Ray line makes me feel sad for the poor bloke. I want to squeeze him but I don't want to face your wrath! :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Awww.. you can hug him... only hug him do you mind? LOLLLLLLLl!!! I think I would like him to giggle and shriek as well. My made up line for him would be 'Spiral, Spiral' or 'Fuck me!'

StarryDannyFan xx
darkphoenix2345

By "Spiral Spiral" do you mean he wants you to do him something with your tongue? :wink: :lol: Thanks for granting me permission to hug him at least. You are a true doll!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Noooooo! Don't be rude!!! He says 'Spiral, Spiral' when he sees round, spiraly things. He does say 'Fuck me' when he sees a crop circle in the film. You really should see it!

StarryDannyFan xx
darkphoenix2345

I'm rude by thinking he meant something sexual by saying Spiral Spiral! What about little Ray shouting Fuck Me, when he sees a crop circle. LMAO! He needs a good spanking STAT! :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

You guys have got me LMAO. SDF, you totally nailed it in your description of the perfect Ray doll :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

That is cos Ray is so excited, he's so obsessed with swirly things. He spots a crop circle in the train to Hastings and he says fuck me, but that doesn't mean he wants a fuck! I call his private parts - Little Ray so you got me confused there for a while!

StarryDannyFan xx
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu wrote:You guys have got me LMAO. SDF, you totally nailed it in your description of the perfect Ray doll :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Lu, what ideas you got for the Ray Doll if you can imagine him? I can imagine the doll very clearly in my head.

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Lu wrote:You guys have got me LMAO. SDF, you totally nailed it in your description of the perfect Ray doll :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Lu, what ideas you got for the Ray Doll if you can imagine him? I can imagine the doll very clearly in my head.

StarryDannyFan xx
I think he would need the ability to blush whenever the Laura doll gets frisky with him. :D
My books!