Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

muireann

Post by muireann »

JoniJoni wrote:I swear this has been photoshopped. The first time I saw it, it was clearly a pink bra. I thought whoopsie, because I remembered the time I wore floral undies with beige slacks. My coworker were relentless in their teasing.
Good point! It looks really strange!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

See, you can see the top of the pink bra. If that was her tata, why would there be a pink line? Maybe D_C will come along and voice his photoshop opinion as to what we are seeing. I don't think he'll mind viewing this. :P

Also, why are their passports burgundy? Mine is navy.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:Also, why are their passports burgundy? Mine is navy.
mine is burgundy, too!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

British passports are brown. And the light from a flash reflects differently than normal light. She would not have noticed that her red bra would show through her top.
Crazy!
muireann

Post by muireann »

My passport is also brown/redish!!!
And my friend from Sweden, too!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:British passports are brown. And the light from a flash reflects differently than normal light. She would not have noticed that her red bra would show through her top.
Elaine, I've heard it explained that the paparazzi uses a strong flash just for that reason. It's like x-ray vision and so invasive.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

muireann wrote:My passport is also brown/redish!!!
So maybe it's by country? USA even has a little gps tracking thing in it. Big brother's watching me.
muireann

Post by muireann »

Spooky!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
But in Europe they are starting to use this technology as
well!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

JoniJoni wrote:
muireann wrote:My passport is also brown/redish!!!
So maybe it's by country? USA even has a little gps tracking thing in it. Big brother's watching me.
And me. :shock: I just got my new passport with the chip.
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

JoniJoni wrote:I swear this has been photoshopped. The first time I saw it, it was clearly a pink bra. I thought whoopsie, because I remembered the time I wore floral undies with beige slacks. My coworker were relentless in their teasing.
I thought it was a red bra, then it looked like no bra?? It came from Justjarred.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/01/12 ... unglasses/
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sigl

Post by sigl »

It looks like the outline of a bra to me.

The main thing is that I think Daniel looks incredibly sexy in these photos....all pouty and broody. MMMMMMMMMM...............
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

JoniJoni wrote:
Lu wrote:Uhhh...I think that is Satsuki's dad. :twisted: I think they are/were in LA to get married. Discuss. :lol:
Naw, Satsuki is Japanese American and the guy looks either Hispanic or Native American. Besides, I think if it was her Dad, she'd look happier to see him.

I could see her wanting to marry at her family home. Even though they've traveled everywhere for however long, I think she'd be big on tradition. Isn't she from Washington state? It's a beautiful place where I could easily picture a private family affair.
Oh, I think he is the driver and HISPANIC, as well ! :lol:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Good stuff Faustine! Who is this guy he's almost kissing? No kiss for Sats, yet.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sigl

Post by sigl »

Oh my, oh my, oh my. I love, love, love these photos, although I can't tell you specifically why. Usually, I prefer Daniel clean-shaven, but I think he just looks great in these photos. Slim and totally sexy. Yummy.

It does seem that they are back in London awfully fast.....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Happy they are still able to go about their daily business, notice how they don't have people fetch and carry things for them, so refreshing.