Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A new press release highlights the forthcoming release of footage from the Bregenz Festival this Wednesday, 23 July. In addition to the festival opening, footage of the ‘Tosca’ opera as well as Quantum of Solace interviews and clips will also be included.

As many 007 fans are well aware, sequences of the 22nd James Bond film were shot at the floating Seebühne stage on Lake Constance this past May.

The full press release follows below:

Footage of Bregenz Festival and James Bond Available by Satellite
Opera “Tosca”, Opening Ceremony and James Bond in Two Short Versions for TV Channels

Satellite broadcast directly after the opening of the festival on 23 July 2008, from 1:30 - 1:50 p.m. (British Summer Time BST (= London Time) / 8:30 - 8:50 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time EDT (= New York City Time)

Pre-Cut TV Material by Satellite Downlink

The Bregenz Festival will make footage available to television stations for the purpose of media coverage of the festival. The pre-cut material - not overvoiced - will be available for downlink by satellite in Europe and North America on the opening day of the 63rd Bregenz Festival, 23 July, starting at 2:30 p.m. CEST (see below for international time zones).

Opera “Tosca” Opening Ceremony and James Bond

The footage is supplied in two versions of differing length: 2’45” (news item) and 5’00” (feature). Both versions include the edit decision list and text to accompany the images. They show excerpts from the opera Tosca on the world’s largest floating stage at Bregenz (Austria), which premieres on the evening of 23 July, as well as film of the opening ceremony of the Bregenz Festival in the morning.

In addition the TV material includes interviews and clips from the new James Bond movie Quantum of Solace, some sequences of which were shot on the spectacular opera set on Lake Constance in May.

Broadcast on EUTELSAT W1 and INTELSAT 3R

The TV material will be broadcast in two repeated sequences on 23 July 2008 from 2:30 to 2:50 p.m. CEST (12:30 to 12:50 p.m. UTC) on EUTELSAT W1 (Europe) and INTELSAT 3R (North America). The technical specifications are shown under http://www.pressefoyer.com/mc4/index_en.html; edit decision lists and image texts will follow on 23 July in the afternoon. The footage is free of charge if used by broadcasters in the provision of current media coverage of the Bregenz Festival. No other use is permitted.

* Coordinated Universal Time UTC 12:30 - 12:50 p.m.
* Central European Summer Time CEST (= Berlin Time) 2:30 - 2:50 p.m.
* British Summer Time BST (= London Time) 1:30 - 1:50 p.m.
* Eastern Daylight Time EDT (= New York City Time) 8:30 - 8:50 a.m.
* Pacific Daylight Time PDT (= Los Angeles Time) 5:30 - 5:50 a.m.

http://commanderbond.net/article/5324
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Don't know if this has been posted..
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thats the poster I saw Fri . when I saw Mama Mia .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Not my favorite. His hand looks swollen like he's retaining water.

There are better I think.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Oh, dear lord, I did not even notice his hand :shock: :shock: :shock: What the freak is up with that???????
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:Oh, dear lord, I did not even notice his hand :shock: :shock: :shock: What the freak is up with that???????
PMS with water gain. He needs a midol. :lol:

It's like the hand was photoshopped in to show the watch? I don't know Lu, but it looks weird.
YouKnowMyName

Post by YouKnowMyName »

Quantum Of Solace - Official Blog Report #18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6MCYAtNOE

This one is great...there is some nice shots of Daniel.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

YouKnowMyName wrote:Quantum Of Solace - Official Blog Report #18

It is very good!! and I loved the humor at the end. It's so good to see some new things. Thanks YouKnowMyName! :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote:
Lu wrote:Oh, dear lord, I did not even notice his hand :shock: :shock: :shock: What the freak is up with that???????
PMS with water gain. He needs a midol. :lol:

It's like the hand was photoshopped in to show the watch? I don't know Lu, but it looks weird.
I think, the whole thing is fotoshopped from the image, where he is wearing the glasses. The head plus the hands and if you ask me, it looks awful. I hope, we get a decent one soon. On the plus side - those who saw it in the theatres say it looks better in original and big.

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks for it!!!! :D He seems to be a real nice guy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:

It is very good!! and I loved the humor at the end. It's so good to see some new things. Thanks YouKnowMyName! :D :D :D
Oh, yeah, that was great. The dog's like...uhhh.... :lol:
My books!

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

...Dear Mr Foto-Shop Man... DON'T mess with Daniels hands!! They are VERY sexy just as they are!!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Developing 'Quantum of Solace' At Treyarch Studios

http://commanderbond.net/article/5329