News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

Post by advicky »

redluna

Post by redluna »

Not sure if it is true or not...
...And then Poggio got their second James Bond visit! Craig, Daniel Craig, recently drank a beer and had a snack at the bar with a female companion...
http://www.tablehopper.com/2008/07/star ... -2008.html[/quote]
Anna

Post by Anna »

I guess he has been spotted in Portland OR, isn't she from the NorthWest?

http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland ... oid=848331
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anna wrote:I guess he has been spotted in Portland OR, isn't she from the NorthWest?

One of the comments mentions a film industry request for apartment rentals. So it could be the next project.
Crazy!
Anna

Post by Anna »

It could be a request for rooms for family members for a wedding?
advicky

Post by advicky »

Anna wrote:It could be a request for rooms for family members for a wedding?
For 5 months. It will be a really long wedding.
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Anna wrote:I guess he has been spotted in Portland OR, isn't she from the NorthWest?

Damn....I'm right over the bridge in Vancouver. I can't believe he was so close. Watch for the crazy woman prowling the streets of Portland...it could be me.... :lol:
Lu

Post by Lu »

I wish Daniel would just keep us apprised of all his movements, plans, and upcoming projects. :lol: It would make this all so much easier.

As for the apartments, it could be for any film project at all, not necessarily Daniel's.

I think they are probably on the West Coast now seeing Satsuki's friends and family and taking some LA film meetings before they are caught up in the whirlwind of James Bond and Defiance premieres and press tours that probably will start as early as October. :shock: The poor man needs a rest. I hope that's all he's doing right now, resting and visiting friends and maybe getting married. And Sats, she is over in London and on film sets with Daniel constantly, I'm sure they must take time every year to go visit her family and friends.
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu, I think they are getting married. I know he's probably busy with that, but you'd think he'd at least go grocery shopping or something so we could get a little peak. :twisted:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

P4 (Oslo): Her er kjendisene folk vil ut og reise med.

Madonna, presidentkandidat Barack Obama, kjendiskokk Gordon Ramsay og Nelson Mandela er også inne på topp 10 i en spørreundersøkelse utført av reisebyrået PIVR.co.uk.

- Disse stjernene er mye mer enn kjendiser. De driver alle med filantropi, har interessante interesser og komplekse liv og nok historier til å holde hvem som helst interessert i løpet av et middagsselskap, sier PIVR-sjef James Robinson.

Topp 10:

1: George Clooney
2: Sir Paul McCartney
3: Barack Obama
4: Madonna
5: Gordon Ramsay
6: Angelina Jolie
7: Helen Mirren
8: Hugh Laurie
9: Nelson Mandela
10:Daniel Craig

http://www.p4.no/story.aspx?id=279131
-----------

The top 10-list over celebrites people would like to go on vacation with. Not sure if I like that Daniel is no 10....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Lu wrote:I wish Daniel would just keep us apprised of all his movements, plans, and upcoming projects. :lol: It would make this all so much easier.

As for the apartments, it could be for any film project at all, not necessarily Daniel's.

I think they are probably on the West Coast now seeing Satsuki's friends and family and taking some LA film meetings before they are caught up in the whirlwind of James Bond and Defiance premieres and press tours that probably will start as early as October. :shock: The poor man needs a rest. I hope that's all he's doing right now, resting and visiting friends and maybe getting married. And Sats, she is over in London and on film sets with Daniel constantly, I'm sure they must take time every year to go visit her family and friends.
I agree Lu. I often wonder where he is when I know he's not filming... I figured he was taking a vacation post QOS. But I thought it would be on some tropical island paradise not the States!!! :shock:
Lu

Post by Lu »

NextBondGirl wrote:
Lu wrote:I wish Daniel would just keep us apprised of all his movements, plans, and upcoming projects. :lol: It would make this all so much easier.

I agree Lu. I often wonder where he is when I know he's not filming... I figured he was taking a vacation post QOS. But I thought it would be on some tropical island paradise not the States!!! :shock:
well, ya know...he had to come to the States so they could get married. :lol:

Anyway, my brother got married in May and they drove up the West Coast for their honeymoon. they saw the redwoods, went to Portland and Seattle...they had a blast and said it was just absolutely beautiful. I'm sure Daniel is sick of island paradises by now...probably feels like a film set to him.
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:

well, ya know...he had to come to the States so they could get married. :lol:

Anyway, my brother got married in May and they drove up the West Coast for their honeymoon. they saw the redwoods, went to Portland and Seattle...they had a blast and said it was just absolutely beautiful. I'm sure Daniel is sick of island paradises by now...probably feels like a film set to him.
The "left coast" is very scenic, North CA up through Oregon and Washington state. And why not? If that is where Sats is from, as many Japanese-Americans are. Time for family and silence without "The Sun" spying up your a**e every 5 minutes.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't think he would marry in CA because it is a community property state . He wouldn't marry Hieke after 8 yrs so I wouldn't be in a hurry to marry him off now . I think he has business in CA thats all , maybe a agent meeting or something .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

laredo wrote:I don't think he would marry in CA because it is a community property state . He wouldn't marry Hieke after 8 yrs so I wouldn't be in a hurry to marry him off now . I think he has business in CA thats all , maybe a agent meeting or something .
Yes, it's true. And they could also choose to have private wedding ceremony with family, to coincide with a legally bound union in whatever country most benefited their financial situation. I'm sure they have attorneys to figure this out, if it is indeed the plan.

Who knows? :)