News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sigl

Post by sigl »

We're full of ideas, aren't we??? :D :D :D :D :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

For me, it is fun to speculate sometimes. I agree with whoever said that they're in the US to visit Satsuki's friends and family because she spends so much of her life in his world. If that's it, I think it's great! You can't expect a woman to give up everything to be with you. Hooray for them!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Lu wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:
Lu wrote:I wish Daniel would just keep us apprised of all his movements, plans, and upcoming projects. :lol: It would make this all so much easier.

As for the apartments, it could be for any film project at all, not necessarily Daniel's.

I think they are probably on the West Coast now seeing Satsuki's friends and family and taking some LA film meetings before they are caught up in the whirlwind of James Bond and Defiance premieres and press tours that probably will start as early as October. :shock: The poor man needs a rest. I hope that's all he's doing right now, resting and visiting friends and maybe getting married. And Sats, she is over in London and on film sets with Daniel constantly, I'm sure they must take time every year to go visit her family and friends.
I agree Lu. I often wonder where he is when I know he's not filming... I figured he was taking a vacation post QOS. But I thought it would be on some tropical island paradise not the States!!! :shock:
well, ya know...he had to come to the States so they could get married. :lol:

Anyway, my brother got married in May and they drove up the West Coast for their honeymoon. they saw the redwoods, went to Portland and Seattle...they had a blast and said it was just absolutely beautiful. I'm sure Daniel is sick of island paradises by now...probably feels like a film set to him.
I live in the Pacific Northwest and I would have to agree it is absolutely beautiful here. Very green, and outdoorsy, with lots of cool things to see. We are heading to Seattle this weekend for a family reunion on Saturday and plan on doing Pikes Place Market and the Space Needle.....gonna have to bring the camera and be on the look out for famous ppl :wink:

I do have to say that probably the reason he hasn't been spotted much in Portland is because most people would have NO idea who he is....a gorgeous man YES, but Daniel Craig aka James Bond no. 99% of the ppl who have seen my calendar and/or my computer wallpaper always ask "who is that?"

The PNW is very a laid back and casual area. Probably a nice change from all those obsessive fans :oops:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

JoniJoni wrote:Lu, I think they are getting married. I know he's probably busy with that, but you'd think he'd at least go grocery shopping or something so we could get a little peak. :twisted:
JoniJoni, I'm going to miss your avatar. It was the cutest pout :(
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Lu, I think they are getting married. I know he's probably busy with that, but you'd think he'd at least go grocery shopping or something so we could get a little peak. :twisted:
Here you are, the pout is back again.

I was posting some large pictures, and I was afraid it would blow the margins. I like this one better too Liverpool Rules. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote: Here you are, the pout is back again.

I was posting some large pictures, and I was afraid it would blow the margins. I like this one better too Liverpool Rules. :)
Yes, this is just a cute, pouty boy, we can hug all we want (in our dreams :roll: )
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

ha haaaaaaa the first one is funny...I'm LMAO picturing Daniel sitting at the computer listing his Oscar tickets on Craigslist.

BWAH HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

laredo wrote:I don't think he would marry in CA because it is a community property state . He wouldn't marry Hieke after 8 yrs so I wouldn't be in a hurry to marry him off now . I think he has business in CA thats all , maybe a agent meeting or something .
Laredo !

Love your brand new avatar ! and it looks like you always opt for pics where Daniel sits down :shock: ! well done !
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

JoniJoni wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Here you are, the pout is back again.

JJ !!!!!

so true ! I was loving your ice-eyed Danny boy avatar ! :(
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Yeah , Zonzi , usually sitting or kneeling . It just spoke to me and someone didn't grab it before I did ...like you guys usually do ...
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

laredo wrote:Yeah , Zonzi , usually sitting or kneeling . It just spoke to me and someone didn't grab it before I did ...like you guys usually do ...
Great choice, though !!! :D
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

There is a post on the gossip blog "I'm not obsessed" about Daniel on the cover of German Vogue.

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2008/07/27 ... rman-vogue
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

JoniJoni wrote:There is a post on the gossip blog "I'm not obsessed" about Daniel on the cover of German Vogue.

I didn't want to do it, but here it is. JJ's avatar is the prototype. The other one is there for balance.
ImageImageImage

Now what happened? Too much tanning, too much light ireflecting off the face, wrong angle for the left ear :lol: Maybe wrong angel of the photog. The coloring(black, white, blue tie, red print, too orangy subject).
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:There is a post on the gossip blog "I'm not obsessed" about Daniel on the cover of German Vogue.

I didn't want to do it, but here it is. JJ's avatar is the prototype. The other one is there for balance.
ImageImageImage

Now what happened? Too much tanning, too much light ireflecting off the face, wrong angle for the left ear :lol: Maybe wrong angel of the photog. The coloring(black, white, blue tie, red print, too orangy subject).
All of what you said, plus he looks like he has a headache. Why would Vogue pick this picture? It's just not his best.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I think this is cynicism at its best, the magazine name sells itself, they just haven't bothered much, the inside pictures are also rehashed from old photoshoots.