Back of the Neck

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh now Faustine, that second one with Rhys is like pouring cold water over us all. No, no, you posted another one---STOP!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bumblebee wrote:Oh now Faustine, that second one with Rhys is like pouring cold water over us all. No, no, you posted another one---STOP!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok!!!!!

And this?

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Lu

Post by Lu »

Ah hahahahahahahahaa! I actually find it very sexy when Rhys and daniel kiss, because he is doing it all to save his girlfriend. That is love when your man will kiss another guy for ya.
My books!

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lu wrote:Ah hahahahahahahahaa! I actually find it very sexy when Rhys and daniel kiss, because he is doing it all to save his girlfriend. That is love when your man will kiss another guy for ya.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can´t write...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for this :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:Ah hahahahahahahahaa! I actually find it very sexy when Rhys and daniel kiss, because he is doing it all to save his girlfriend. That is love when your man will kiss another guy for ya.
Are you talking about Sienna :shock: Just checking.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Are you talking about Sienna :shock: Just checking.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

No...crazy Samantha Morton. Supposedly she is as unbalanced in real life as Rhys Ifans. He made this movie with two flaky people, LOL.
My books!

tallulah

Post by tallulah »

It seems that most actresses have to be either a)Flaky or b)pretty and dumb! :shock:

The intelligent ones really shine through eg Cate Blanchett - who Dan clearly adores as he always speaks so highly of her :D

I think acting is very competitive, especially for women! Although I wouldn't say no if Dan Craig begged me to be in his movie :lol: But alas that will never happen - I am not an actress :cry: Although I know a well known Director - if he ever does a film with DC I will beg him to be his Assistant Director! 8)
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Hmm ... Lovely thread !!!!!! New ideas turning up, great ! Just when it seemed no more threads could be started ... :P :P
Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Hey ya!!

great pics!!!!!.....that is one nasty sunburn :shock:
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
muireann

Post by muireann »

Wow, a recent one?

Can't see his PFA!!!! :(
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

muireann wrote:Wow, a recent one?

:cry: :cry: same here.... :cry:

It´s not recent, The Golden Compass time, I guess. Look another, llok Satsuki hair:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Faustine wrote:
muireann wrote:Wow, a recent one?

:cry: :cry: same here.... :cry:

It´s not recent, The Golden Compass time, I guess. Look another, llok Satsuki hair:

Yeah Satsuki's hair looks like that she's just got out of BED LOLLLLL Poor girl but DC Looks HOT as EVER !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: