Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

Post by redluna »

Has BBC Let Slip A QUANTUM OF SOLACE Secret??

POSSIBLE SPOILER....DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37719

What do you think about it?????
breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

redluna wrote:Has BBC Let Slip A QUANTUM OF SOLACE Secret??

POSSIBLE SPOILER....DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37719

What do you think about it?????

*****Possible spoiler, according to this article.......*****

I think it's probably a slip-of-the-tongue, since there wouldn't be anything to "avenge" if nothing really happened. And there's so many other clips of DC saying "they killed his girl" and "they killed the love of his life." Also, wasn't the thing that finally made Bond who he is the death of his only love? So I think it was probably just a mis-speak. :?

Maybe they were confused since it's been rumoured that Eva Green will be in this one, but I think that's probably as flashbacks or explaining her Algerian boyfriend......
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

thats not a rumor about the plot line

that spoiler was announced after the release of CR in the theaters and again earlier last year

the producers were discussing the future of bond since the fleming's novels are finished

i hope jack white/alicia keyes are not singing the title song

i want that baby :D
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

Jessica wrote:thats not a rumor about the plot line

that spoiler was announced after the release of CR in the theaters and again earlier last year

the producers were discussing the future of bond since the fleming's novels are finished

I thought I'd heard the Eva Green stuff somewhere, but it was a while ago, and whatever comments were made were vague, so I wasn't really sure....

And that cute baby is the reason I've been lurking around the forum instead of posting more. :D I know it's sacrilege -- I tried for a while to find a pic of DC, but nothing comes close to this cute little face!!
Ang

Post by Ang »

breefree7 wrote:
Jessica wrote:thats not a rumor about the plot line

I thought I'd heard the Eva Green stuff somewhere, but it was a while ago, and whatever comments were made were vague, so I wasn't really sure....

And that cute baby is the reason I've been lurking around the forum instead of posting more. :D I know it's sacrilege -- I tried for a while to find a pic of DC, but nothing comes close to this cute little face!!
Oh Breefree7 you've got a gorgeous baby there!

Re: the 'spoiler' Vesper is definitely dead, surely the fact that Bond is on his own on the boat near the end and 'M's conversation with him confirm that. The article is just badly worded.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

breefree7 wrote: And that cute baby is the reason I've been lurking around the forum instead of posting more. :D I know it's sacrilege -- I tried for a while to find a pic of DC, but nothing comes close to this cute little face!!
What a gorgeous baby :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought whem M was on the phone with hi at the end she wasn't so sure . I will have to listen again .
sigl

Post by sigl »

I know that in the book, she definitely died. I didn't read it myself, but I have a friend who has read all of the books. I think she was also his wife in the book and she left a note for him telling him that she loved him and was sorry. So, unless they want to really screw with the original story, she's dead.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Congrats Breefree on your newborn....such a cutie!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse `gutted` over losing Bond theme

Mark Ronson says he and Amy Winehouse are both “gutted” that they lost out in the race to record the next James Bond theme, reports GigWise.

The pair began recording a track for the new film, entitled Quantum of Solace, earlier this year but the sessions were cancelled due to Winehouse's personal problems.

"It's really disappointing, of course it is. But at the time Amy was going through some shit, and now she's doing great, so who cares if we missed the Bond boat,” he said.

Ronson is quoted as saying that “it's fantastic to see [Winehouse] on track again. We're both gutted we missed out on 007, but there will be other great opportunities for us," he added.

As previously reported on MI6, the theme to the new film has been recorded by Jack White and Alicia Keys. Their song, 'Another Way To Die', will be the first time the film has had a duet.

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=6557
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I read the book she died and they were not married. He didn't marry until Tracy in Her Majasty's Serect Service I think .
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

sharmaine wrote:Congrats Breefree on your newborn....such a cutie!
sooooooooooo cute :D :D :D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lu

Post by Lu »

Oh my gosh, that baby's adorable!!!!!!!!!! :D
My books!