Daniel at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'Pineapple Express'

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
muireann wrote:New pics at last!!! :D :D :D :D
Really beautiful couple, love her dress!
But have a look at her belly!!!
:shock:
Yeah, and she's a slim lady, mind you that dress is pretty unforgiving. It's growing on me, but the white look is too stark, and a little bit 80s. DC looks a little on the thin side.

I like all the details in the pics - glimpse of his necklace, his large feet, undone button on the bottom of his waist coat....
Red - thank you for the large photos! And Bumblebee - what sharp eyes to see that small chain of his necklace.

Anyone want to comment on why he has his left hand in his pocket in all these different poses, taken at different points on the red carpet? Would love to see his left hand ring finger when he's signing autographs. Are there any such photos?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sats has a big old wedding band on her right hand ring finger.

I know he doesn't want to share his personal life, but dangit, I would really like to freaking know. :lol:
My books!

advicky

Post by advicky »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

So many lovely pics. :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks D_C!

Why is his hand glued in his pocket?
Here's one where you can almost see.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Love it that he "stole the show"!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

What are these black strings I see in the hand pocket? I see it in a lot of the pictures.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

[quote="JoniJoni"]What are these black strings I see in the hand pocket? I see it in a lot of the pictures. quote]

They handcuff his hand to his pocket, silly!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

BB you made me laugh out loud! :D
advicky

Post by advicky »

cornell01 wrote:
ad78472 wrote:
Have you seen this suit? I remember Cannes he wore this suit or similar.
Yes. I also think it's the same suit as in Cannes. Also maybe it's the same suit he wore in LA last year when he met with Marc Forster and EON producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. Except he wore just the coat and vest and white shirt, with jeans.

Maybe it's his warm-weather weight suit.
Cannes 2007
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

nope not the same. Cannes is a plaid, LA is pin stripes.
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Great photos and what a surprise to see them show up at a "stoner" movie. Funny, but I had seen Hancock just the other day and looked at the Pineapple Express poster as I walked out of the theatre, noticing that Seth Rogan was in it. The dude is from Vancouver and making quite the name for himself. Rather strange connection that has....anyway....

DC looks lovely as usual. Doesn't take much for him to look smart. Like he said once, he cleans up nice. :wink:

Sats' dress is very unforgiving....some sort of stretchy white material that clings to everything so tight that you can see her navel. I don't think she's pregnant - just that the dress is skin tight. She's fit enough to wear such a dress, so good on her....who doesn't have a little bit of belly? that's normal unless you're one of the Olsen twins or some other emaciated starlet, then you'd see actual rib and pelvic bones through that dress.