The Story Behind the Photo

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

The Story Behind the Photo

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I've seen these photos many times before, but here is the proposed story behind them.

January 20, 2007

DANIEL CRAIG: ALL OVER HOLLYWOOD

Suddenly the new James Bond is all over Hollywood. Daniel Craig, looking sexy in a leather jacket, was spotted parking his Jaguar and walking into Greenblatt's deli for lunch with his girlfriend on Monday . Two days later he was seen at The Grove headed for Abercrombie & Fitch on the same day Victoria Beckham was shopping there. (Brits LOVE this store) Later the new 007 hero inexpertly parked his Escalade (another American icon loved by Brits) in front of the tiny shop Beverly Hills Juice, but his girlfriend couldn't get out of the passenger side because her door was blocked by the parking meter. While passersby watched, he reparked the jumbo vehicle. (It's not so easy when you're accustomed to small cars and driving on the other side of the street.) Once inside, the couple enjoyed wheat grass shots. Nice that he turns up in unexpected places - not just The Ivy.

Janet Charlton on January 20, 2007 4:16 PM
Last edited by Liverpool Rules on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool Rules

DANIEL CRAIG: MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPER

March 19, 2007

At last, a James Bond we can sink our teeth into! This 007 runs errands for his girlfriend and takes care of her when she's injured. Daniel Craig was photographed near his North London home, picking up newspapers and coffee for himself and his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell. Satsuki injured her knee and she's laid up on crutches so Daniel asked his own mother to visit and help care for her. So actually, it's coffee for three. We prefer a modern James Bond who's rugged and knows how to treat a woman.

Janet Charlton on March 19, 2007 11:16 AM
Liverpool Rules

DANIEL CRAIG DOES IT HIMSELF
April 10, 2007

Daniel Craig is running errands again! The new James Bond is a down to earth guy - he's often seen dashing around his North London neighborhood doing things that other actors send their assistants to do. On Easter weekend he couldn't live without a huge bouquet of fresh flowers. Is the lucky recipient his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell?

Janet Charlton on April 10, 2007 4:40 PM
advicky

Post by advicky »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Image

DANIEL CRAIG DOES IT HIMSELF
April 10, 2007

Daniel Craig is running errands again! The new James Bond is a down to earth guy - he's often seen dashing around his North London neighborhood doing things that other actors send their assistants to do. On Easter weekend he couldn't live without a huge bouquet of fresh flowers. Is the lucky recipient his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell?

Janet Charlton on April 10, 2007 4:40 PM

I hope he will be always a down to earth guy.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Nice thread Liv.....to connect the blurbs that the photos are about.
As long as they're written legitimately. Unlike some tabloids that use old shots and make up stories.

Liverpool Rules

sharmaine wrote:Nice thread Liv.....to connect the blurbs that the photos are about.
As long as they're written legitimately. Unlike some tabloids that use old shots and make up stories.
Yes, it is going to be tough to know what's what. Janet Charlton is an old timer in Hollywood, so hopefully these stories lines are "more accurate" than TMZ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I enjoy some of TMZ's stuff, but the reporters all look to be 16 years old and I just can't go with their stuff like some of the oldtimer from Hollywood or New York's Page Six.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
muireann

Post by muireann »

This is an interesting new thread!
He is really down to earth, but when the QOS circus starts
he won't be able to do errands much by himself, I guess! :(
Liverpool Rules

muireann wrote:This is an interesting new thread!
He is really down to earth, but when the QOS circus starts
he won't be able to do errands much by himself, I guess! :(
I'm going to try and find out more of what is going on in the photos. The one with the coffee's makes sense, but I've never heard much about Daniel's mother. This would indicate that mother and Sats get along fine, wouldn't it? :D

The Easter flowers. While not much is reported on Daniel's religious beliefs, having flowers, especially lilies is a very traditional Christian thing. Sats could be strong in her faith. Or maybe the flowers were just because she was layed up with a bum leg and there was an abundance of lilies at Easter :lol: :lol:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

I hate to say this but you know the picture with him bringing some flowers to Satsuki, well that was "So sorry I have slept with Sienna Miller! Please take me back!" :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

tallulah wrote:I hate to say this but you know the picture with him bringing some flowers to Satsuki, well that was "So sorry I have slept with Sienna Miller! Please take me back!" :twisted:
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa. Yes, in the first picture he is saying, "Oh shit, I really fucked up this time..."

I don't know about Sats, but it would take more than flowers to placate me after something like that. Like, maybe a lab report/STD screening. :evil:
My books!

tallulah

Post by tallulah »

Absolutely! :lol:

I think Dan was in the "dog house" for quite some time :twisted:

Remember that Sats glared at Nicole Kidman at the Academy Awards when she had to stand next to her. I bet it took alot to trust Dan again - it can't be easy when he has to act next to beautiful woman who are thinking "if I can sleep with him I will get some better roles!" :twisted:

Remember the "hollywood casting couch is alive and well!" :?
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Nice thread Liv, thanks for starting it.
Liverpool Rules

Daniel Craig is Saks Sexy
Fri, 01 August 2008 at 5:30 pm

Bond actor Daniel Craig and his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell fish around their wallets to pay the valet after a shopping at Saks Fifth Avene in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday afternoon.

Later in the day, Craig, 40, and Mitchell, attended the L.A. premiere of Paramount Pictures’ Pineapple Express.

More photos
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/08/01 ... th-avenue/
redluna

Post by redluna »

Herzenswünsche e.V. is a registered, nationwide active association which fullfill long-awaited wishes of seriously ill children and young people.
Till (16) met Daniel Craig in Bregenz.

http://www.herzenswuensche.de/herzenswu ... ensche.php
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

redluna wrote:Image

Herzenswünsche e.V. is a registered, nationwide active association which fullfill long-awaited wishes of seriously ill children and young people.
Till (16) met Daniel Craig in Bregenz.

http://www.herzenswuensche.de/herzenswu ... ensche.php
It's great that Daniel is so engaged in charity issues.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”