New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems I don´t have to go through the hell of a monthly voring. They are as close as 5 points now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Up and down. From leading with a comfy 60 points or so, he is in the loss with about 30 again....
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Our man is in big problem. 39 votes. Josh? Is he attractive? I have to go, so I won't be able to vote. But we have to do something!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ad78472 wrote:Our man is in big problem. 39 votes. Josh? Is he attractive? I have to go, so I won't be able to vote. But we have to do something!
As I said yesterday to Red - I have put on my fangirl dress - which means I am at my worst obsession mode - will do the voting. I am not sure though, if those are all Josh fans or also some Dan hater...

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:
ad78472 wrote:Our man is in big problem. 39 votes. Josh? Is he attractive? I have to go, so I won't be able to vote. But we have to do something!
As I said yesterday to Red - I have put on my fangirl dress - which means I am at my worst obsession mode - will do the voting. I am not sure though, if those are all Josh fans or also some Dan hater...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd love to see you in that! :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
As our man like to strip off his clothes, I assume the "fangirl dress" is bare skin, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Me too, but I've learned today that the dress is only imaginary :D
advicky

Post by advicky »

I think Daniel Craig's haters vote Josh Holloway. He is first again! Why do these people hate our man?
Lu

Post by Lu »

I am still voting...
My books!

advicky

Post by advicky »

This vote is really hard!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its a bitch - but why waste our lives on unimportant things like going out, having fun or such, when we can spend it voting for our man :twisted:

louise

Post by louise »

i am still voting and happy as Daniel is in the lead if he loses this I am going to scream and scream and scream :)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its time for all the tireless voters here to get some refreshments

...and this for later tonight. Maybe we should start a voting party

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:Its time for all the tireless voters here to get some refreshments

YaY, good idea GG :mrgreen:
advicky

Post by advicky »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Its time for all the tireless voters here to get some refreshments

YaY, good idea GG :mrgreen:
Or this.