New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

Post by advicky »

Next time! I think we will have a lot of chances to vote in this year.
sigl

Post by sigl »

What????? Josh Holloway????? He's a TERRIBLE actor. He only has on expression....scowling. He does take his shirt off a lot in the show, but his chest pales in comparison to Daniel's. Must be a group of very young women voting for him. Ugh.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
louise

Post by louise »

what the hell is happening why are we losing i am so p'eed off i am still trying though it is is not over yet :shock:
Deb

Post by Deb »

louise wrote:what the hell is happening why are we losing i am so p'eed off i am still trying though it is is not over yet :shock:
I think we may accept the fact that we've been well and truly thrashed :(

More luck next time!
louise

Post by louise »

No i absolutely refuse to admit defeat, when does it end?. Well i am still voting if we lose we lose but i still want to try more fool me :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

louise wrote:No i absolutely refuse to admit defeat, when does it end?. Well i am still voting if we lose we lose but i still want to try more fool me :)
See it with HIS eyes. He wouldn´t loose any sleep over this - not a second of it. We shouldn´t either... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I went over and voted today. I'll do it for a while today.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
louise

Post by louise »

Of course daniel would not lose any sleep over a silly vote neither would i, but I would just like him to win as I would anyone who means something to me I can cope with losing but would prefer him to win the silly vote. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

louise wrote:Of course daniel would not lose any sleep over a silly vote neither would i, but I would just like him to win as I would anyone who means something to me I can cope with losing but would prefer him to win the silly vote. :)
Just wanted to help you let go...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

007Mania wrote:http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattractiveman/

Keep on voting, ladies! :mrgreen: I go to bed now, the next shift can take over! :lol:
I need to keep the link on the last page so I can find it.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
louise

Post by louise »

thankyou Germangirl you are right i must let go, I am trying but still keep having this overwhelming urge to vote good god what is is the matter with me. :? :?
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Oh well... but must such an ugly (in my eyes) actor win against Daniel? :? If it was Joseph Fiennes, it would be okay, but this Josh Holloway... :x
So, in the monthly vote I'll vote for anyone who is able to beat this boy (even if Daniel isn't in it)!!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

And I think it's a mix of Josh fans and Daniel haters who vote for him.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :?
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:Oh well... but must such an ugly (in my eyes) actor win against Daniel? :? If it was Joseph Fiennes, it would be okay, but this Josh Holloway... :x
So, in the monthly vote I'll vote for anyone who is able to beat this boy (even if Daniel isn't in it)!!!!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

And I think it's a mix of Josh fans and Daniel haters who vote for him.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :?
I think so too - no way this Josh has so many devoted fans and Daniel will always be someone to cause strong ractions - even if they are negative.

I also think, that there is a strong possibility, that he pops up again this year, as he did last year. First he lost against that boy Nicky Byrne oder Bryne or whatever and then he won against George Clooney - so nothing is lost yet. :D

Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi voters of Daniel :lol:

Do you think those polls are rigged or something? Me thinks they might be as Daniel never wins!!! It always seems to be some man who is definitely, how do I put it kindly, not as gorgeous, hunky, sexy, charming, debonair, lusty, lickable, loveable, etc. etc. as our Daniel.

I have heard of Josh Holloway, who is he and what does he do? :?:

Suexxx
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sue wrote:Hi voters of Daniel :lol:

Do you think those polls are rigged or something? Me thinks they might be as Daniel never wins!!! It always seems to be some man who is definitely, how do I put it kindly, not as gorgeous, hunky, sexy, charming, debonair, lusty, lickable, loveable, etc. etc. as our Daniel.

I have heard of Josh Holloway, who is he and what does he do? :?:

Suexxx
He did win his second chance last year and was 7 or 8 in the yearly vote, Sue.