Hadrian

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:Somewhat of a DC pattern here - dyed dark hair, gay seduction. What next cross dressing? Daniel as a woman- "Priscilla Queen of the Desert - Part II". :twisted:

GGs pic :lol:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Somewhat of a DC pattern here - dyed dark hair, gay seduction. What next cross dressing? Daniel as a woman- "Priscilla Queen of the Desert - Part II". :twisted:

Oh yes indeed, I remember that one. Not one of his better looks.
darkphoenix2345

Post by darkphoenix2345 »

At first I was totally on board with Bumblebee's idea of DC playing a drag queen but after seeing that GG creation, I was like zikes! I love the guy but an attractive woman he does not make. :evil:

Here is a youtube vid, where someone put male celebs as women; Daniel is amongst them. IMO Jim Carrey, Matt Damon and Mr. Bean make the ugliest women. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPAzFVUU7bk
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

darkphoenix2345 wrote:At first I was totally on board with Bumblebee's idea of DC playing a drag queen but after seeing that GG creation, I was like zikes! I love the guy but an attractive woman he does not make. :evil:

Here is a youtube vid, where someone put male celebs as women; Daniel is amongst them. IMO Jim Carrey, Matt Damon and Mr. Bean make the ugliest women. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPAzFVUU7bk
And the ugliest men.
darkphoenix2345

Post by darkphoenix2345 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
James Bond: Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

My vacation photos do not have any Hadrian stuff unless the Pantheon counts.

Hadrian's Wall
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Lu wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAMELA BRAMMER

Hadrian

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I am just hoping that he comes and films at Hadrian's Wall which is only about an hour away from me in Northumberland!!!! Although it will probably be cheaper to film it elsewhere (? Eastern Europe).

Pam xx :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hope its not true, as I really don´t see him in a toga. Charlton Heston was born to wear one, but I am not so sure about Dan. I remember though, that he regeretted having dismissed the chance to play that Joaquin Phoenix role in "Gladiators". Maybe he feels, he owes himself an emperor? :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:I hope its not true, as I really don´t see him in a toga. Charlton Heston was born to wear one, but I am not so sure about Dan. I remember though, that he regeretted having dismissed the chance to play that Joaquin Phoenix role in "Gladiators". Maybe he feels, he owes himself an emperor? :roll:
:lol: :lol:

My god, if the man HAS to play a Roman emperor, let it be at least one with a sharp head on his shoulders... Hadrian any time over Commodus!!

Grip
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Where did you read he was offered the part in Gadiator ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:Where did you read he was offered the part in Gadiator ?
I just know I have - was an interview, in which he reflected on his thoughts, that the role/film wasn´t any good and admitted to have judged it wrong.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think he would want to work with Riddley and Richard Harris and Derek again .
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

...Due to a bout of enforced insomnia, I was watching a documentary about Hadrian at 2am this morning... It was very interesting. I had no idea that Hadrian did so much in his time as Roman Emperor and that his life was so dramatic and tragic. I think it would be great if Daniel took this role. I'd love to see him get his teeth into a really powerful drama and I reckon he could 'out-toga' Russell Crowe, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana any day! :)
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl wrote:I hope its not true, as I really don´t see him in a toga. Charlton Heston was born to wear one, but I am not so sure about Dan.
Thats the point. This summary of his life told by someone earlier in the thread is set to be a very powerful base for a powerful film but I still cant imagine Dan anywere near :?