New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

I will vote some more today. She is well ahead now but it seems like over night the other people vote the most. :?
My books!

PAMELA BRAMMER

New Mission

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Just voted

Sats way ahead in first place with 537 votes as compared to Sarah Brightman in second with 399 votes.

:D :D Pam x
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

I've just voted again, I think that is 5 times so far. :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

600!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Deb

Post by Deb »

623!
Lu

Post by Lu »

wowee! You guys are doing great. I just did another 30 votes or so. It is getting to be like second nature now. :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:wowee! You guys are doing great. I just did another 30 votes or so. It is getting to be like second nature now. :lol:
Yeah - I had the comp on whenever I was home today and right now, its a nice distraction from seeing Munich on TV :lol:. But I fear, I will never watch this film as a whole - good movie, but I wouldn´t normally watch it and the 70th look on Dan isn´t my cup of tea either. :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Yeah - I had the comp on whenever I was home today and right now, its a nice distraction from seeing Munich on TV :lol:. But I fear, I will never watch this film as a whole - good movie, but I wouldn´t normally watch it and the 70th look on Dan isn´t my cup of tea either. :roll:
I'm watching it too, it is hard to watch, but what really annoys me, is this VOICE :twisted:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yeah - I had the comp on whenever I was home today and right now, its a nice distraction from seeing Munich on TV :lol:. But I fear, I will never watch this film as a whole - good movie, but I wouldn´t normally watch it and the 70th look on Dan isn´t my cup of tea either. :roll:
I'm watching it too, it is hard to watch, but what really annoys me, is this VOICE :twisted:
Not liking dubbed DC?
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:wowee! You guys are doing great. I just did another 30 votes or so. It is getting to be like second nature now. :lol:
This has been real interesting. I'm watching the competition also. Someone has made a vote or 2 for Cat Zet Jones and Gloria Estephan also.

We have to kick arse in this thing! I hope Sats wins and gets some respect from the paps.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Not liking dubbed DC?

NOT AT ALL!

(but I have to admit that the James-Bond dubbing voice was the best one so far. I hope that all the future movies will be dubbed by Dietmar Wunder, normally the "great stars" have kind of regular "dubbing speaker".
The original non-dubbed movies normally start a few weeks after the dubbed one in the our theaters and were off the theater very quickly.
So I have to endure the dubbed versions, if I want to watch QoS one or two times a week for 4 month in the cinema :twisted: :lol: :lol: )

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
(but I have to admit that the James-Bond dubbing voice was the best one so far. I hope that all the future movies will be dubbed by Dietmar Wunder, normally the "great stars" have kind of regular "dubbing speaker".
HIS voice doesn´t even bother me today. He really fits Dan.
The original non-dubbed movies normally start a few weeks after the dubbed one in the our theaters and were off the theater very quickly.
So I have to endure the dubbed versions, if I want to watch QoS one or two times a week for 4 month in the cinema :twisted: :lol: :lol: )
I hope you are wrong - am even hoping, that with a blockbuster film like QOS we can watch it undubbed from the beginning. Would make lots of driving to Düsseldorf for me, but who cares :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:The original non-dubbed movies normally start a few weeks after the dubbed one in the our theaters and were off the theater very quickly.
I hope you are wrong - am even hoping, that with a blockbuster film like QOS we can watch it undubbed from the beginning. Would make lots of driving to Düsseldorf for me, but who cares :lol:
All we can do, is to keep our fingers crossed! :wink:

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Sat's is cleaning up, but it's not enough. The Brightman folks vote later in the night or they did last night.

I'm leaving now. The Mr. is taking me out tonight. But when I get a chance "I'll be back".

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostelegantwoman/

Satsuki Mitchell
709 votes

Sarah Brightman
442 votes

Catherine Zeta-Jones
304 votes

Gloria Estefan
62 votes

Demi Moore
61 votes

Nancy Dell'Olio
5 votes
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

I'll go vote for a while. It sustains me to picture this conversation:

Daniel: Oh Sats... so-and-so just told me you were voted most elegant woman this week!

Sats: Oh Daniel, that's all I want in life, to be your elegant arm candy.

Daniel: That's why I love you, baby.

****He then snogs her silly and f*cks her senseless.****

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is over 900 now. I am going to bed.
My books!