Daniel and CHAIRS!!/ Daniel sitting

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Deb

Post by Deb »

Lu wrote:Image

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and then some....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

this would also fit very well in the Angry, Mad thread. :twisted: :twisted: the merits of this picture are endless. :lol:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:this would also fit very well in the Angry, Mad thread. :twisted: :twisted: the merits of this picture are endless. :lol:

Hands thread too.
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:this would also fit very well in the Angry, Mad thread. :twisted: :twisted: the merits of this picture are endless. :lol:

Hands thread too.
My books!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Great pic. I'm glad I'm not in Jesper's shoes though....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Deb wrote:

and then some....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I just love it when Dan is very angry PHWOAR if he was mad at me I woudl just giggle hard, then he would tell me off for laughing, I would say to him "Come on then Spank me, What the hell are you waitin for" LOL LOL LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Deb

Post by Deb »

Omegagirl1973 wrote:
Deb wrote:

I just love it when Dan is very angry PHWOAR if he was mad at me I woudl just giggle hard, then he would tell me off for laughing, I would say to him "Come on then Spank me, What the hell are you waitin for" LOL LOL LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'd say you wouldn't be giggling for too long :shock: :shock: :shock:
Those hands....mmmm.... :oops: :oops:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Deb wrote:
Omegagirl1973 wrote:
Deb wrote: and then some....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Those hands were dubbed shovels some time ago and it fits.
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Deb wrote:
Omegagirl1973 wrote: I just love it when Dan is very angry PHWOAR if he was mad at me I woudl just giggle hard, then he would tell me off for laughing, I would say to him "Come on then Spank me, What the hell are you waitin for" LOL LOL LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
When I am sitting and watching this scene in the theater, I'll be thinking about this thread and giggling uncontrollably, making everyone around me so mad. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Deb wrote: I'd say you wouldn't be giggling for too long :shock: :shock: :shock:
When I am sitting and watching this scene in the theater, I'll be thinking about this thread and giggling uncontrollably, making everyone around me so mad. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
But only when you watch it the first time. The 20th time you get used to it! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Those hands were dubbed shovels some time ago and it fits.
But only when you watch it the first time. The 20th time you get used to it! :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You may be right.
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

Just keeping up my fave thread. Thanks for this one, redluna. :twisted: :twisted:

My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thx for finding, Red. Cool pic, but what is he holding in hands? Can´t make it out?

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

I know, GG, I wondered that too. It looks like the things my husband uses to clean his glasses, but he doesn't have any glasses.
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:I know, GG, I wondered that too. It looks like the things my husband uses to clean his glasses, but he doesn't have any glasses.
I was wondering too, Bit of chamois. Pigs ear perhaps?