News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
Dunda wrote:This even made it into the German news :lol:

http://web.de/magazine/gesundheit/krank ... er.441.555

best line is:
We suspect that the famous catchphrase ‘shaken, not stirred’ could be because of alcohol induced tremor affecting his hands’, say the doctors.
It's in Polish "news" too :lol:

The headline says "James Bond would be an impotent alcoholic" :D

http://www.tvn24.pl/bond-bylby-alkoholi ... 282,s.html
Yep, it's all over the net, my favourite headlines so far are...

'Licence to swill' and even better 'Liver and let die' :lol:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Alina wrote:
Dunda wrote:This even made it into the German news :lol:

http://web.de/magazine/gesundheit/krank ... er.441.555

best line is:
We suspect that the famous catchphrase ‘shaken, not stirred’ could be because of alcohol induced tremor affecting his hands’, say the doctors.
It's in Polish "news" too :lol:

The headline says "James Bond would be an impotent alcoholic" :D

http://www.tvn24.pl/bond-bylby-alkoholi ... 282,s.html
Yep, it's all over the net, my favourite headlines so far are...

'Licence to swill' and even better 'Liver and let die' :lol:
CNN made it "Bond - The man with the golden liver?" not very good, IMHO :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

'Desolation of Smaug' star Sir Ian McKellen wants to play a Bond villain

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/39-desolatio ... 00810.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That would be wonderful. I am all for it. They just shared the stage for the Gypsies. So, the right person to talk to about it, was right there :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:That would be wonderful. I am all for it. They just shared the stage for the Gypsies. So, the right person to talk to about it, was right there :wink:
He also attended Betrayal's opening night. He may have plied DC with booze and pursuaded him. :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:That would be wonderful. I am all for it. They just shared the stage for the Gypsies. So, the right person to talk to about it, was right there :wink:
He also attended Betrayal's opening night. He may have plied DC with booze and pursuaded him. :lol:
Daniel and Ian gave each other a hug and kiss on the cheek at the after party. That happened immediately after D, my friend, and I had our little encounter.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Daniel and Ian gave each other a hug and kiss on the cheek at the after party. That happened immediately after D, my friend, and I had our little encounter.
So - they already "love" each other. From here, they can jump into being arch enemies :twisted: I love the Sir.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: He also attended Betrayal's opening night. He may have plied DC with booze and pursuaded him. :lol:
So - they already "love" each other. From here, they can jump into being arch enemies :twisted: I love the Sir.
Yep, they do. It was one of those tight hugs and to see the two men kissing each other on the cheek, it was obvious that they are already very close.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Ian McKellen lend his voice to Iorek Byrnison in THe Golden Compass
so they somehow already worked together

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Life is extremely good for Mr. Craig, but I'd rather be Rachel :twisted: .
Alina

Post by Alina »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
:lol: Just like Bardem and Mendes did? God, these guys know how to land themselves a good job :D Tarantino tried as well, but obviously used the wrong technique - trying to keep Daniel from getting into the men's room didn't work :)

BTW, does anybody happen to have a hard copy of Daniel at Jimmy Kimmel? It appears to have been removed from YT and I liked watching it from time to time. It's really funny. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Life is extremely good for Mr. Craig, but I'd rather be Rachel :twisted: .
Yes, she has a good life of her own plus HHH to keep her bed warm and else :thud:

BTW, sf, look at your post Nr's. Cute figure.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Alina wrote:BTW, does anybody happen to have a hard copy of Daniel at Jimmy Kimmel? It appears to have been removed from YT and I liked watching it from time to time. It's really funny. :)
which one? He was there promoting C&A and Skyfall

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:
Alina wrote:BTW, does anybody happen to have a hard copy of Daniel at Jimmy Kimmel? It appears to have been removed from YT and I liked watching it from time to time. It's really funny. :)
I meant the Skyfall one, the posts above reminded me about it :)
But as far as I know, all of Daniel's appearances at Jimmy's have been removed from YT. :?: Maybe I'm wrong and didn't check well enough, though. He also talked QOS at Jimmy's, yes?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
Dunda wrote:
I meant the Skyfall one, the posts above reminded me about it :)
But as far as I know, all of Daniel's appearances at Jimmy's have been removed from YT. :?: Maybe I'm wrong and didn't check well enough, though. He also talked QOS at Jimmy's, yes?
I think this is the Skyfall one supplied by Honeyjes. I haven't checked its still working or not.

Daniel's Segment
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydiilafuxilcp81

Full Episode
http://www.gigasize.com/get/f8qx66bhgof