Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Again I have to say, I am going about in the house and it is th strangest thing when all of a sudden I hear Daniel's voice, I have seen the trailer 2 times now.
film festival is on the fly this time around, I have obligations and SF has as well, I guess Dragon will be the one we can get together,
khenton

Post by khenton »

drats! I am so disappointed I've had to ask 20 of my most intimate friends over for a housewarming that weekend so I wont sit home and cry.I think I can squeeze them in between running to the see DH for the third, fourth and fifth time. I reserve the first two times for opening day. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:drats! I am so disappointed I've had to ask 20 of my most intimate friends over for a housewarming that weekend so I wont sit home and cry.I think I can squeeze them in between running to the see DH for the third, fourth and fifth time. I reserve the first two times for opening day. :wink: k
Double drats! I have only that Friday free, not Saturday and Sunday. I am going to park my butt in that theater for most of the day, I am sure.

SG, thanks for the great link! I am much more excited about this than C&A. I mean, really, for those of us who like RW (I really, really like her after seeing 'The Whistleblower'), this is a triple win. One, for just having her in the movie; two, because of their off-screen romance; three, because there is romance in the movie. I love seeing DC make out, and this time it isn't pretending. We've never seen him 'really' kiss a woman before :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (okay, Heike, but that was a long time ago.)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:drats! I am so disappointed I've had to ask 20 of my most intimate friends over for a housewarming that weekend so I wont sit home and cry.I think I can squeeze them in between running to the see DH for the third, fourth and fifth time. I reserve the first two times for opening day. :wink: k
Double drats! I have only that Friday free, not Saturday and Sunday. I am going to park my butt in that theater for most of the day, I am sure.

SG, thanks for the great link! I am much more excited about this than C&A. I mean, really, for those of us who like RW (I really, really like her after seeing 'The Whistleblower'), this is a triple win. One, for just having her in the movie; two, because of their off-screen romance; three, because there is romance in the movie. I love seeing DC make out, and this time it isn't pretending. We've never seen him 'really' kiss a woman before :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (okay, Heike, but that was a long time ago.)
Just keep rubbing it in - just go ahead :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:

GG, I wonder how long it will take before you get to see the movie in one form or anotherImage . I give you one week :wink: . But you'll see it at the cinema, too - for sure :thud:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: Double drats! I have only that Friday free, not Saturday and Sunday. I am going to park my butt in that theater for most of the day, I am sure.

GG, I wonder how long it will take before you get to see the movie in one form or anotherImage . I give you one week :wink: . But you'll see it at the cinema, too - for sure :thud:
I can always fly to London :wink: watching a shit version on the lap isn't fullfilling...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
I can always fly to London :wink: watching a shit version on the lap isn't fullfilling...
The MPAA should use this as their slogan against pirating!
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
The MPAA should use this as their slogan against pirating!
I agree. It is a good one and you are pretty good yourself for recognizing a good line when you see one :thumbup:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Just saw it during Combat Hospital .
tampa

Post by tampa »

Laredo wrote:Just saw it during Combat Hospital .
I saw a trailer too yesterday. The studio is promoting it. Maybe they think this thing will be a small hit. I just don't see any hint of DC or RW promoting it yet. It will be funny if it is a hit and they didn't promote it. It could show how star promotion efforts may mean nothing. Universal spent a ton on the C & A promotion with all those star events, TV advertising, and print and TV interviews.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tampa wrote:
I saw a trailer too yesterday. The studio is promoting it. Maybe they think this thing will be a small hit. I just don't see any hint of DC or RW promoting it yet. It will be funny if it is a hit and they didn't promote it. It could show how star promotion efforts may mean nothing. Universal spent a ton on the C & A promotion with all those star events, TV advertising, and print and TV interviews.
Combat Hospital???!! What's that?? LOL! I've never heard of that show.. I haven't seen the trailer yet, but it sure is getting shown, huh?

BTW, Laredo, I drove by my local library today and am going to stop in and look at their videos. That's a fantastic idea; thanks!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:
tampa wrote:
Combat Hospital???!! What's that?? LOL! I've never heard of that show.. I haven't seen the trailer yet, but it sure is getting shown, huh?

BTW, Laredo, I drove by my local library today and am going to stop in and look at their videos. That's a fantastic idea; thanks!
Seems to be on between 10 and 11 pm. I saw it on TBS and USA channels. Combat Hospital is on ABC.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tampa wrote: I saw a trailer too yesterday. The studio is promoting it. Maybe they think this thing will be a small hit. I just don't see any hint of DC or RW promoting it yet. It will be funny if it is a hit and they didn't promote it. It could show how star promotion efforts may mean nothing. Universal spent a ton on the C & A promotion with all those star events, TV advertising, and print and TV interviews.

Seems to be on between 10 and 11 pm. I saw it on TBS and USA channels. Combat Hospital is on ABC.
:?

Thanks, Cy. I'll leave the tv on starting in a few minutes... Too bad the movie isn't an R though...
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa wrote:
All they need is a couple of days for the junket. RW will be busy with OZ and TIFF till the festival is over ( mid Sept?).
DC is again involved with Tattoo and NW - no clue.
Maybe they will dedicate the last week of Sept for this? The least they can do is some press coverage and a few TV appearances.
That is not much to ask :gaah:
I have always wanted the promos more than the movie OhPleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasePleasepleaseplease :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote: I have always wanted the promos more than the movie OhPleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasePleasepleaseplease :(
Absolutely. All he has done for C&A is so much better then the film for me and he looked much better as well :lol: