Sexiest Daniel pic

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:Image
That pic was very early on in a german mag from the Berlin CR premier and I remember thinking - wow, what a nice, old fashioned gesture. Must be a nice man, too, who is capable of displaying his gratitude like this.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

GG, here's the flip side of your look.

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Guinness

back or front

Post by Guinness »

I am glad to see it was Aragorn who broke the rules this time...and if I could have been the second-i would have had the photo of DC at St Barts throwing his head back laughing with the guy Sats bro was with...I want to run my hands down that black line-what is that called anyway-from his belly button to the sea cucumber. Oh, yea, not Naughty thread. surry!

plaka

Post by plaka »

If I could only see one last image of him it would be this one :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote:GG, here's the flip side of your look.

Oh yeah - Thx :D and what a sight it is...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunno - the lightning, the look, fingers on mouth - sexy

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

this was hard!

Crazy!
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

what was hard? sarcastic..haa haa? Oh, damn i love this look!! My second choice absolutely. (I always coveted your avatar EF!!!)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Guinness wrote:what was hard? sarcastic..haa haa? Oh, damn i love this look!! My second choice absolutely. (I always coveted your avatar EF!!!)
Choosing the sexiest was hard. Settling on just one or two.

This one? Yeah, it is a beauty.

Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

ok, one more

Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh shit, right, we were only allowed one picture. Well, I am not the only one to have cheated. Bondboy_68 has many appropriately sexy incarnations. - depending on what mood takes you.

Hang on - Elaine what is that! :shock: :shock: ?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:Oh shit, right, we were only allowed one picture. Well, I am not the only one to have cheated. Bondboy_68 has many appropriately sexy incarnations. - depending on what mood takes you.

It's a behind-the-scenes shot from The Golden Compass. When they were filming Lord Asriel on the glacier.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Oh shit, right, we were only allowed one picture. Well, I am not the only one to have cheated. Bondboy_68 has many appropriately sexy incarnations. - depending on what mood takes you.

It's a behind-the-scenes shot from The Golden Compass. When they were filming Lord Asriel on the glacier.
Oh I know that - but how is this much wrinked leather sexy? You know what leather does to the crotch?