CR-Venice-Boat scene

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ishmael69 wrote: LOL, could be :lol: I was hoping for something more enticing, like he telling his willie "go down, just go down, you're getting too big and those paparazzi will see you!"
Ok, I'm out sick today and maybe I'm imagining things... :wink:
:lol: :lol:
I remember that we had exactly this discussion when a similar pic appeared
trueblue wrote: Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

Dunda wrote:
ishmael69 wrote: LOL, could be :lol: I was hoping for something more enticing, like he telling his willie "go down, just go down, you're getting too big and those paparazzi will see you!"
LOL, forgive me, I'm a late bloomer - been on the forum only for two months and I didn't know of this previous comment... Well, great minds think alike :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ishmael69 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
LOL, forgive me, I'm a late bloomer - been on the forum only for two months and I didn't know of this previous comment... Well, great minds think alike :lol:
Actually the pic we discussed was way more errhhmmm "significant" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daniel_Craig, your help is needed. I think you can find it way quicker then me :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was on of those silly and funny discussions which I will remember forever :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com