Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:There must be an article about Bond in the actual German mag "Stern". May I ask for a scan, maybe someone has it? D_C, pleaaaase :D :D :D :D .
Really? Will check on Monday,
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

German Stern Magazine

ImageImage

ImageImage

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers dunda :D
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks. Found this while trolling. And I thought we were possessed

:wink:k

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_610/dan ... zinecovers
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:German Stern Magazine
I just had a read through at the train station. Even though we have seen him being so enthusiastic, they still manage to paint him less so as opposed to Bardem, who appearantly did crack one more smile. They are all idiots.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
I just had a read through at the train station. Even though we have seen him being so enthusiastic, they still manage to paint him less so as opposed to Bardem, who appearantly did crack one more smile. They are all idiots.
Oh purleeeze! :roll:

What does the poor man have to do?......dance a bloody jig while grinning like a clockwork idiot? :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Oh purleeeze! :roll:

What does the poor man have to do?......dance a bloody jig while grinning like a clockwork idiot? :evil:
Obviously...but I suppose, its his reputation now and this is hard to get rid of and he is not totally unguilty about it either. We did have an interview about it some whuile ago, which showed, he is aware of it and feel, that changing now would make him look like trying to be more beloved all of a sudden - so he sticks to his guns :wink:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Dunda, thank you for the scans :D !
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

khenton wrote:Thanks. Found this while trolling. And I thought we were possessed

Cheers for this K, just shows where all the photoshoot photos come from thanks :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:
khenton wrote:Thanks. Found this while trolling. And I thought we were possessed

Cheers for this K, just shows where all the photoshoot photos come from thanks :D
K, this is awesome!!!!! It will take forever to go though, but I will. Mum and Dad must be extremely proud!
juicy

Post by juicy »

thx dunda i love it :-)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

dont know whether we have these, found on tumblr, havent got which mag its from. GG might have posted them, before with her magscan, apologies if they are repeated.
ImageImage
khenton

Post by khenton »

If I hazard a guess. The new empire? :dunno: Could be I'm a :^o (Just love that emotion icon just never had a chance to use it before) :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, Dunda posted them. :D I love the outfit..