The Adventures Of Tintin - UK Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's a new day and today I'm liking the look better. I think some of it is what has already been said here - he looks very much at ease, at peace, content, and happy to be supporting the movie with his colleagues in support of the film and Spielberg. I'm not 'trying' at all to read RW into this, but I just can't help it. He does seem like a different person after having met her and especially married. What an enviable place she is in. I cannot imagine calling him 'mine.'

I need to find that pic that shows the distinct grey line of his hair.

And Bee, I love the handcuff avi the best. And he is looking up to the heavens, so someone is doing something to him :twisted: . Or we can imagine, at least.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This is the photo from TB that shows, to me, the pattern of the gray in his hair. I don't think it complements the short haircut. It makes the brown look all jagged.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:This is the photo from TB that shows, to me, the pattern of the gray in his hair. I don't think it complements the short haircut. It makes the brown look all jagged.

You know, I totally don't care whether or not he has grey in his hair, but to me it still looks like the hair above is just thicker and that there is no change in color. All in all, it does look a bit weird from the side - I think its the cut, but who knows...

LOL - we DO flock this thing to death.. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Ha ha with hair that short I see the scarf thread putting in an appearance soon, poor chilly neck.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't mind the grey hair. It's this pattern that looks bad to me. Unnoticeable with longer hair.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Ha ha with hair that short I see the scarf thread putting in an appearance soon, poor chilly neck.
Remember this?

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

TIN TIN PREMIERE

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I dont know how to post a link to a video but if you go to www.elizabethtoni.com there is a good one of daniel going down the line signing.

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Thanks Pam, thats a great video. DC in the first 5 minutes.

SF you can count the grey hairs in this vid.

And maybe his hair is so short because he is going to wear a wig for all of Bond 23 :twisted:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Cyanaurora wrote: And maybe his hair is so short because he is going to wear a wig for all of Bond 23 :twisted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :shock: :shock:

:rotfl:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pam, what a beauty. Thanks a bunch :thumbup:

As for the wig, that thought crossed my mind :twisted: Long hair and beard :twisted:

Naaa...don't worry. I doubt, you have to cut hair that short for a wig. He didn't for DH or Invasion... :wink:

Jana66

Re: TIN TIN PREMIERE

Post by Jana66 »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I dont know how to post a link to a video but if you go to www.elizabethtoni.com there is a good one of daniel going down the line signing.

Pam, thank you! Now you are on a vid too :D :D :D ! I heard Daniel...about only the sky on the pic :) .
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Dan the MAN!!!
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Pam great vid u can see everything, How can anyone say he is a miserable beggar now after seeing that, he goes down the line, trying not to miss anyone. I think he's lovely, he's a little gem! I love it when he giggles at one of the fans. He does really like his fans yippee! I'm so happeeee about this! :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
I take it that is u in the blue coat, as u said, he said, oh dear thats only sky and took another photo. nice one, so jealous. :wink: Didnt know that young lad daniel, who plays just william is in tin tin or pamela stephenson, all british actors, unusual.
Pam did u see daniel coming out of the cinema at the end or not, or was it far to cold to hang around?
Thanks for posting it, its a nice one. megaupload link - :)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFSX8PV2

Thought it funny in the background at one point u can hear some oriental bloke saying very politely, "will u please stop touching me, stop touching me, please stop touching me." obviously someone jumping or standing far to close to him, sooo polite.
PAMELA BRAMMER

TIN TIN PREMIERE

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi Cheryl

I did wait to see them come out but wasnt lucky this time. I think they left by the side door because Simon Pegg, and Nick Frost did. I did see them leave at the Cowboys and Aliens premiere as they did walk back down the red carpet and yes, that is me in the blue coat on the video.

Never regret anything that makes you smile!