SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tampa wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:GG has posted a video where she's talking about the audtion: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=1986

She hasn't met him yet :wink:
...........and is never likely to if she keeps flapping her mouth like that! :roll:

It's well known that EON are never happy with people revealing they have been auditioned until after EON makes the announcement themselves. They consider that it steals their publicity thunder.
So agree. It is almost like she is putting pressure on them to cast her and announce it by talking and talking about it. She doesn't even know what role she is being considered for. She is promoting herself by talking about a role she hasn't been offered yet. Maybe it's Moneypenny. But who knows. tampa
LOL! Or she dies before the opening sequence!
tampa

Post by tampa »

bumblebee wrote:
tampa wrote:
JEC57 wrote: ...........and is never likely to if she keeps flapping her mouth like that! :roll:

It's well known that EON are never happy with people revealing they have been auditioned until after EON makes the announcement themselves. They consider that it steals their publicity thunder.
So agree. It is almost like she is putting pressure on them to cast her and announce it by talking and talking about it. She doesn't even know what role she is being considered for. She is promoting herself by talking about a role she hasn't been offered yet. Maybe it's Moneypenny. But who knows. tampa
Oh Yes! Or, she dies DURING the opening sequence. :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tampa wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
tampa wrote: So agree. It is almost like she is putting pressure on them to cast her and announce it by talking and talking about it. She doesn't even know what role she is being considered for. She is promoting herself by talking about a role she hasn't been offered yet. Maybe it's Moneypenny. But who knows. tampa
Oh Yes! Or, she dies DURING the opening sequence. :)
A case of kiss kiss bang bang!
khenton

Post by khenton »

bringing back Moneypenny? Oh what fun! :wink: We all can be the role model for the part of the girl forever in love but ignored by bond. :lol: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

khenton wrote:bringing back Moneypenny? Oh what fun! :wink: We all can be the role model for the part of the girl forever in love but ignored by bond. :lol: k
Isnt that true. I just watched a documentary yesterday about Vera Atkins, a romanian Jew, who worked for SOE she was the basis of the "real" Miss Moneypenny. As the "girls" she sent undercover during the war. After the war when they didnt come back, she went over to Paris and Germany, and took two years to find out what happened to the eleven women who didnt come back. One was alive, the rest not (horrible deaths yuk, as they were spys). She did get British citizenship during the war, her real name was Vera Rosenberg, but she changed to her mothers maiden name to get the job in SOE. I found it amazing that she felt totally responsible for their deaths. Anyway just abit of info.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:bringing back Moneypenny? Oh what fun! :wink: We all can be the role model for the part of the girl forever in love but ignored by bond. :lol: k
Ain't that true? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh I think Moneypenny and Bond had enough verbal sex to last a lifetime.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bumblebee wrote:Oh I think Moneypenny and Bond had enough verbal sex to last a lifetime.

:rotfl: I used to love the banter between them two. I remember Sean Connery in thunderball, saying on the phone, Moneypenny when i get back I'm going to take u over my knee; as she was taking the mick of him. loved it, would love it with DC.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yeah. I could stand a dose of good verbal sex and we know HHH could deliver! :wink: K
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

khenton wrote:Yeah. I could stand a dose of good verbal sex and we know HHH could deliver! :wink: K
I guess the nearest we got was the Vesper train scene and "little finger" conversation. QoS had jack s**t.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
khenton wrote:Yeah. I could stand a dose of good verbal sex and we know HHH could deliver! :wink: K
I guess the nearest we got was the Vesper train scene and "little finger" conversation. QoS had jack s**t.
Come on, QoS had the stationery and the hand cuffs :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yeah. The hand cuffs crack was pretty good. :wink: K
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Unless you happened to blink and miss those quips. I thank you Mr Forster. :roll: I want long slow lingering, witty Paul Haggis dialog to be savored over once more.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote: I guess the nearest we got was the Vesper train scene and "little finger" conversation. QoS had jack s**t.
Unless you happened to blink and miss those quips. I thank you Mr Forster. :roll: I want long slow lingering, witty Paul Haggis dialog to be savored over once more.
That's what I'm hoping for too :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Kings Of Leon Say No To Next James Bond Theme
They turned down opportunity...

James Bond actor Daniel Craig reportedly asked Kings Of Leon to provide the theme tune to the next 007 movie only for the band to turn him down.

The 'Sex On Fire' rockers revealed the approach as they launched their new tour documentary 'Talihina Sky' in London this week. Speaking at the launch lead singer Caleb and drummer Nathan said they were thinking about reconsidering their refusal.

Revealing that Craig asked them three times, the pair reportedly said that a movie theme tune would give them a chance to work with strings and an orchestra, something they might not do on their normal albums.

Talihina Sky is released in cinemas on June 25th.

http://popdash.com/news/5589/kings-of-l ... bond-theme[/b]