News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:http://www.newkerala.com/topstory-fullnews-90249.html

Hmmmm.....if it was that much of a chore she could have moved over for the millions of women who would have gladly taken her place! :wink: :wink:
:lol: Maybe - but I doubt doing it with all the people around is what we have in mind...:twisted:

We had that conversation with the same article, which says exactly what Daniel is always saying - that kissing in front of a camera is as far from being erotic as it gets and therefore its hard to make it look sexy. :wink: ..so don´t get mad at Eva, guiness..
The French-born-actress, who won a BAFTA for her role as the leading lady in the film, said both she and her co-star had to make an effort to make it real.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:

Hmmmm.....if it was that much of a chore she could have moved over for the millions of women who would have gladly taken her place! :wink: :wink:
:lol: Maybe - but I doubt doing it with all the people around is what we have in mind...:twisted:

We had that conversation with the same article, which says exactly what Daniel is always saying - that kissing in front of a camera is as far from being erotic as it gets and therefore its hard to make it look sexy. :wink: ..so don´t get mad at Eva, guiness..
The French-born-actress, who won a BAFTA for her role as the leading lady in the film, said both she and her co-star had to make an effort to make it real.
Stomp, pout. You're right GG. But damn-it. He does a damn good job in ALL his sex scenes making it look sexy and being uncomfortable. Wow, just think how uncomfortable he was doing the first scene in FOAF or he could just say no, I just want to be half naked? Or that uncomfortable scene he has to make in Layer Cake when someone is in the water closet getting her see through pajamas on!!! Yeh, he looked um, uncomfortable. I get your point. But something tells me........
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Stomp, pout. You're right GG. But damn-it. He does a damn good job in ALL his sex scenes making it look sexy and being uncomfortable. Wow, just think how uncomfortable he was doing the first scene in FOAF or he could just say no, I just want to be half naked? Or that uncomfortable scene he has to make in Layer Cake when someone is in the water closet getting her see through pajamas on!!! Yeh, he looked um, uncomfortable. I get your point. But something tells me........
At least at the FoaF set pics he look very eerhhmm unhappy with his toes pinched ito the carpet and that annoyed look at his face! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

There is a picture from the set of FoaF that Sam Taylor Wood took of DC and the two actresses from that opening scene. By the look on his face and his body language, he's far from comfortable with what he's about to do. IMO If someone can dig it up that would be great.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

1,2,3...here she comes...

DUNDAAAAA!! You are getting slow, girl. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

God girl - you are all over the place :D

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:God girl - you are all over the place :D
ImageImage
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

He looked sooo happyImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:God girl - you are all over the place :D
Yes :lol: like this..good for us :wink:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Thelma wrote:He looked sooo happyImage
shows us yes? that orgies infront of cameras are not happy ones :shock:
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

I am not convinced. It is a sheepish, "getting into character" look I will admit. But I would have done a couple of vodka shots before that scene if I were him!!! Um, why was Ms. Wood taking his photo right before that scene anyway? A little narcisistic? What about Layer Cake and pajama girl? Ok. So maybe I look at it differently and if he did have some sort of fun and admitted it, that would be unprofessional and I wouldn't want to work with him.(yea right). But damn, professional peers should be less harsh on each other-if it were that painful for her, she just should have said something different, right?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

"pajama girl", who do you mean? Sienna?
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Meet my new leading man

Journalism can be a very demanding job. Some brave souls venture to the Congo. Others seldom leave the Gaza Strip.

It was with my lady readers in mind that I made the ultimate sacrifice this week and spent several hours studying the Richard Armitage Romantic Moments Valentine Video on YouTube.

Richard beat Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig to be this year's winner of the Romantic Novelists' Association Valentine's Poll for the title of Sexiest Thing On Two Legs. And he's going to be my future husband. In the next life, obviously.

Best known for playing spy Lucas North in Spooks, 37-year-old Richard has also been the evil yet indecently gorgeous Guy of Gisborne in Robin Hood and Dawn French's implausible love interest in The Vicar Of Dibley.

Well, you too would believe in God if a woman that size, wearing that kind of comedy knitwear, could bag a bloke like Armitage.

With his chiselled profile and velvety Northern accent, Richard is Sean Bean without the violence. Hear him talk and you want to loosen your clothing.

What's that sound I hear on February 14? A card dropping through the letter box from my future beloved, perhaps? Or the thud of a Restraining Order?

Happy Valentine's Day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... rsery.html

I don't even know who this Richard is :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guinness wrote:I am not convinced. It is a sheepish, "getting into character" look I will admit. But I would have done a couple of vodka shots before that scene if I were him!!! Um, why was Ms. Wood taking his photo right before that scene anyway? A little narcisistic? What about Layer Cake and pajama girl? Ok. So maybe I look at it differently and if he did have some sort of fun and admitted it, that would be unprofessional and I wouldn't want to work with him.(yea right). But damn, professional peers should be less harsh on each other-if it were that painful for her, she just should have said something different, right?

I think, she doesn´t make it sound like a personal thing - she always had only the sweetest things to say about Daniel - its mostly the title - given by the writer, that makes it sound odd IMO