Scruffy thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Found this older link, gotta love Entertainment Weekly and it's random rantings :lol: :

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2007/12 ... -comp.html

I also love this quote that's on the bottom of the page from a reader:

"Lord Asriel was shaving because he had to go star in that Bond 22 movie. " :wink:
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

That's a cool one :D.
calypso

Post by calypso »

scruffy and hurt.. :(

i take care of him Nurse Calypso..
ImageImage
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

calypso wrote:Image

I'll help you Cal. After all, I have personal experience of trying to do things with one arm in a sling - some things are so difficult, that you really need someone else there to assist :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Miss-Meow wrote:
calypso wrote:Image

I'll help you Cal. After all, I have personal experience of trying to do things with one arm in a sling - some things are so difficult, that you really need someone else there to assist :wink:
Its impossible to button or zip your pants after that surgery (I've had a similar one) so I volunteer to help him on and off with his pants
:twisted:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Cyanaurora wrote:Its impossible to button or zip your pants after that surgery (I've had a similar one) so I volunteer to help him on and off with his pants :twisted:
I think we're going to make him a team of nurses to help him with his every need :twisted:
Last edited by Miss-Meow on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote: I'll help you Cal. After all, I have personal experience of trying to do things with one arm in a sling - some things are so difficult, that you really need someone else there to assist :wink:
Its impossible to button or zip your pants after that surgery (I've had a similar one) so I volunteer to help him on and off with his pants
I think we're going to make him a team of nurses to help him with his every need :twisted:
This must be a very big team to care for all his needs :twisted:.
Last edited by Vesper Lynd 007 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just want to remind everybody, that we decided to NOT repeat a pic too many times, when having a conversation :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I realize that nearly every conversation on this board ends in the NC.... :twisted: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: Its impossible to button or zip your pants after that surgery (I've had a similar one) so I volunteer to help him on and off with his pants
Yeah, but we can do it in working shifts so that we can take care of him 24hrs a day. :wink:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Daniel Craig 007 wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote: I think we're going to make him a team of nurses to help him with his every need :twisted:
Yeah, but we can do it in working shifts so that we can take care of him 24hrs a day. :wink:
I will be happy to take the first shift. Then your shifts will be easier because he will only want to sleep and rest when I am done...uh...caring for him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
I will be happy to take the first shift. Then your shifts will be easier because he will only want to sleep and rest when I am done...uh...caring for him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I very much doubt, the girls here WANT easy shifts, Lu. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:
Bond dropped to the ground
chasing that running bastard down
But nothing could stop him
our gorgeous stud muffin
Like a bulldog, shaking his head
Adrenalin pumping, dust and sweat
Off he goes again
Body pumped, feels no pain
With speed and agility
Our Bond gains ability
This time he'll be merciless
His target's going to be a mess!

Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I detest looking at this one, just because she's in it, cannot abide her character, but the scruff lurking in the background, now that's a different matter Image