Daniel looking drunk or otherwise inebriated

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Sorry, girls, but for you a man 1,80 m or so high is a dwarf or zwerg as you say in Germany ?????????????

I don't think so :lol:
Eh, you got me wrong :twisted: . For me, he isn't a Zwerg (dwarf) at all!
He's a GOD! :twisted: :D

Only time he reminds me of a dwarf is when he's wearing this grey beanie-hat. :lol: :lol:
look him in Archangel... sooo small!!!!!!!!

1,80 m....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What funny!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He´s no God!!!! "Only" gorgeous and talent man!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(((((((((Faustine)))))))))))))

How much tall is Daniel ???????? 1, 65 m ????? in your opinion ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by zonzi on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:btw. the average dwarf is according to the Brothers Grimm and Wald Disney Productions aboue 3 ft 7 in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
to be an official 'Little Person', yes, in the US they have an organization. You can not be taller than 4' 11". I make it by one inch. :lol: :lol:

Elaine ???? :shock:

you didn't look so short in that pic of yours in the London topic ... :?
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote: Eh, you got me wrong :twisted: . For me, he isn't a Zwerg (dwarf) at all!

Only time he reminds me of a dwarf is when he's wearing this grey beanie-hat. :lol: :lol:

1,80 m....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What funny!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

165cm? That's like 5 feet 4 inches. Come on...COME ONNNNNNNNN.... He's taller than that. Probably between 5 feet 9 to 5 feet 11, depending on how tall Nicole Kidman actually is. Don't believe Tom Cruise... go straight to Nicole.

NICOLE!! How tall are you???

Nicole : Well Before Tom or After Tom?

EITHER WILL DO!!

Nicole : Tall...

So if Daniel standing next to a high heeled Nicole is as tall or maybe a tad shorter, I would say 5 feet 10 inches and that is tall in my books. BUt for westerners, maybe Brandon Routh tall is tall enough? Oh man..he is tall!

Hasn;t anyone here met Daniel in person before? How tall would you say he is for real? Remember the lady with the green handbag? If she is 5 feet 4 with heels, then Daniel should be about 5 feet 10 to 5 feet 11.. because that's how tall my brother is ... unless she is as tall as Judi Dench so ermm.... deduct 2 inches?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

zonzi wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:btw. the average dwarf is according to the Brothers Grimm and Wald Disney Productions aboue 3 ft 7 in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
to be an official 'Little Person', yes, in the US they have an organization. You can not be taller than 4' 11". I make it by one inch. :lol: :lol:

I'm 5 foot even. In the picts I'm wearing a slight heel. IMDB says that Judi is 5' 3½" or 1.61 m (probably some years ago). I saw her at the award show, she's pretty close to my height.
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: to be an official 'Little Person', yes, in the US they have an organization. You can not be taller than 4' 11". I make it by one inch. :lol: :lol:

I'm 5 foot even. In the picts I'm wearing a slight heel. IMDB says that Judi is 5' 3½" or 1.61 m (probably some years ago). I saw her at the award show, she's pretty close to my height.
Judi is 5' 3½" or 1.61 m (probably some years ago).
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote: Eh, you got me wrong :twisted: . For me, he isn't a Zwerg (dwarf) at all!

I have never said that he was dwarf, only I said that he is low for my taste, I like them the really very high men, of more than 1,90 m, I like the basket players.

I do not believe that Daniel is more under than Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise, only that there is no form that measures 1,80 m, 1,75 m or little more, sounds me more reasonable
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:He´s no God!!!! "Only" gorgeous and talent man!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You sure know Greta Garbo, eh 8)
She was called 'Goddess of the screen', so I call Daniel 'God of the screen' :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw. the average dwarf is according to the Brothers Grimm and Wald Disney Productions aboue 3 ft 7 in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know who is Greta Garbo, I understood perfectly of this "God of the screen", only that does not seem to me for anything.

He´s a man, only it, nothing less than it, beautiful, talented, so damn hot, but... I don´t know... :roll: I don´t like the word, applied to any person, it´s not graceful for me the religious references. :roll:

If he is a God, he´s distant and I would not like him. And what more me pleases Daniel is precisely it: he´s human and fallible, and beautiful and talented.

Sorry if I have said it very much in the latter two days, but I needed to clarify it. :roll:

Take it as a rejection of an atheistic, nothing more :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote: Take it as a rejection of an atheistic, nothing more :wink:

Faustine ???? :o

are you atheistic ????????? :shock: :o

Harry el sucio

Post by Harry el sucio »

Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:He´s no God!!!! "Only" gorgeous and talent man!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You sure know Greta Garbo, eh 8)
She was called 'Goddess of the screen', so I call Daniel 'God of the screen' :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw. the average dwarf is according to the Brothers Grimm and Wald Disney Productions aboue 3 ft 7 in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know who is Greta Garbo, I understood perfectly of this "God of the screen", only that does not seem to me for anything.

He´s a man, only it, nothing less than it, beautiful, talented, so damn hot, but... I don´t know... :roll: I don´t like the word, applied to any person, it´s not graceful for me the religious references. :roll:

If he is a God, he´s distant and I would not like him. And what more me pleases Daniel is precisely it: he´s human and fallible, and beautiful and talented.

Sorry if I have said it very much in the latter two days, but I needed to clarify it. :roll:

I´m atheistic, but.... Daniel is GOD!! :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

looks like the atheist contigent is growing. I'm one as well.
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:looks like the atheist contigent is growing. I'm one as well.
I'm a Catholic but don't go to church because I dislike priests , they are twisted men ... I prefer praying in my house :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Harry el sucio wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote: You sure know Greta Garbo, eh 8)

I´m atheistic, but.... Daniel is GOD!! :wink:
"Tú también... Bruto, hijo mío"!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to be God ... observing this thread be more near Baco, that of God!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Faustine on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote: Take it as a rejection of an atheistic, nothing more :wink:

Faustine ???? :o

are you atheistic ????????? :shock: :o

I am atheistic, thanks to God!!!! :twisted: Seriously, yes I am. And lately I have become much more anticlerical than before.

I have been a catholic servant, have been a religious fanatic, I was for practising as nun, do not laugh :roll: :lol: :lol: ... until I realized I was lacking of something: the faith

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Enduring Love : a film that makes me roar laugh ..... :shock:

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:Enduring Love : a film that makes me roar laugh ..... :shock:

why???

:?: :?:

6. Say what I’m thinking