Hope for Haiti Telethon

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:What great things to wake up to. Thanks for all these - the familiar clothes out in force.

Rings are no joke. Men in the UK just don't wear a ring on the left ring finger for a joke, for fun or for fashion. And neither do women for that matter. If course we don't officially know, we likely won't for some time, but we can pretty much now safely assume.

This is true. Over here, in Daniel's generation and social class, a man would be extremely unlikely (if ever) to wear a ring on "the wedding finger" unless he were married. Men here just don't wear rings on that finger for fun.

It's not de rigueur for a man to wear a wedding ring in the UK but if he does, it is usually a plain band like that and it is common for the metals to match. If the bride's is white or yellow then the groom's is usually the same metal and carats.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Re the marriage thing: A friend of mine and her boyfriend wear rings since last year - but they are not married and not even engaged... so we can just speculate... :dunno:

But for me it doesn't really matter - the main thing is that Daniel is happy! :D

And the pics are just: :thud:
Thanks for finding and posting!
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

trueblue wrote:
I need some reanimation Image.

He looks just mighty fine, relaxed, happy and all.....sexy :lol:

(and I love the hair :shock: :shock: :shock: although I'm a "short, shorter the shortest" woman :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

A big thank you to all of you who have posted those fantastic pics :D

Daniel looks amazing (as always :wink: )
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

WOW...

Oh that is a great way to start a weekend, looking at that stache free face...

Thanks!

I'll have to keep my eye peeled for sightings in Toronto....
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OH MY! What a gorgeous sight to wake up to. And I even had lunch in West Hollywood yesterday. EEK! I didn't even know he was to be there. This is as beautiful as a man can get, IMO. Nice to see the ring and hopefully put all the speculation to rest.

On another note, George doesn't appear to be any taller than Daniel. I didn't see him on the show either....
poppy

Post by poppy »

JEC57 wrote:Does anyone notice that Daniel is wearing a wedding ring?????
lol i was scrolling down the pics, noticed it and wondered how much further i'd have to go before someone else did :lol:

there's definitely something sexy about a man with a wedding ring...

thanks trueblue and elisa for all the lovely pics :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

bumblebee wrote:More here - in the pic slot with Pierce. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ethon.html

Shit, how did I miss him, I had my eyes peeled all night!

Anyone else think Madonna looked seriously stretched, facially?
I did . I wished they had more singers grouped together like Kid Rock and Crow , loved Halleluyah ...first time I lilked whats his face singing .

They did it there because everyone is in town for the Globes and Sag awards ( tonight ) . They don't list him as a presenter for Sag . I see the girl from Presious was not far from him , bet that was one of many thrills she had since this ride she has been on . Too bad she hasn't won any awards she has been nominated for .

I don't think its Sats drivng ...since when have we ever seen her drive ? I think her arms are smaller ...jmho . Thanks for all the pics everyone .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Keith Urban you mean?

Why don't you think it's Sats - the bracelets and ring sure are what she usually wears. It is a first, Sats driving, maybe Dan had had a drink!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Why don't you think it's Sats - the bracelets and ring sure are what she usually wears. It is a first, Sats driving, maybe Dan had had a drink!
She has lived in LA for years, so why should she not drive? Maybe she likes driving on the right side of the street for a change :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Why don't you think it's Sats - the bracelets and ring sure are what she usually wears. It is a first, Sats driving, maybe Dan had had a drink!
She has lived in LA for years, so why should she not drive? Maybe she likes driving on the right side of the street for a change :lol: :lol:
si i think it her, maybe she not srive in UK so it nice change for her to drive him and si, maybe he had a few beers.
it look like her rings.
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

bumblebee wrote:Keith Urban you mean?

Why don't you think it's Sats - the bracelets and ring sure are what she usually wears. It is a first, Sats driving, maybe Dan had had a drink!
Keith was the 3rd person in the group ,and Justin did the song I liked .

I think her arms are thinner , yeah sure she drives , just never see her do it . Of course who esle would it be though ...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
...plus its easier for her still, I think, to drive on the right hand side. He had worked a couple of hours on that phone...I would drive, too, to let him relax.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..