Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

poppy

Post by poppy »

Dunda wrote:
poppy wrote:loving seeing the chain again, even if it does make him look like he has a third nipple!!
:rotfl:

maybe they recast Sam as Bond and Daniel as Scaramanga
:lol:

actually just looked again and i think he might have a fourth in one of the pics!!!!!

(up near the 'v' of the tshirt in the first pic of the last set that trueblue posted)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

poppy wrote:
Dunda wrote:
poppy wrote:loving seeing the chain again, even if it does make him look like he has a third nipple!!
:rotfl:

maybe they recast Sam as Bond and Daniel as Scaramanga
:lol:

actually just looked again and i think he might have a fourth in one of the pics!!!!!

(up near the 'v' of the tshirt in the first pic of the last set that trueblue posted)
He always has 2 chains..maybe ( I think) his wedding ring and something from Ella.. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He was looking thin to me in the jacketed pics, sort of like the Layer Cake look, but without the jacket :shock: :lol: :shock: Perfection. I can't take it. Thanks so much for the pic postings!!!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:I would prefere those with the watermark as thumbnails. :wink:
if i come across pictures on JJ and see that no-one post them, i prefer to post them as large.
at end of day, my point is if TB post the ones from JJ first w/o mark on, i wouldnt repost them from JJ. what the point?

so, then if i post them first from JJ say, then the ones to follow w/o mark should be in thumbnail, they usually have been in past. :-k

i just want it easier as my computer go slow going through these pap threads because of pages of large pictures. i hope you understand.
gracias. :D

Why don't you send them to TB for her to post ? She doesn't seem to mind the time it takes .Thumbnails are hard for me to see they take forever to show up . TB does the pics 4-5 at a time and that works o dail up for me . I thought pics had to have the water mark or you get in trouble did something change ? Or we could use the big pic thread for all the pics Cal does that I can't see ... I hope you all work it out . I know tb does it for folks like me and I thank her for it . Cal its real nice you bring the pics first but I can only see the first 4 and I can see tb's ok ,

Love ya both !!
calypso

Post by calypso »

for anyone who wants them as so, i thought laredo asked me for them but she not. anyway

thumbnails. please click:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by calypso on Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImageImage
Last edited by calypso on Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dunda wanted thumbnails , something must be lost in the translation . I LIKE THE WAY TB DOES IT large 4-5 at a time .
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

My pm and above post said what I meant , I think you might not understand what I wrote but thanks for your effort .
calypso

Post by calypso »

edit
Last edited by calypso on Sat May 15, 2010 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Laredo, that's so harsh. I think you have upset Cal. You shouldn't shout like that - Trueblue has her way of posting pictures but I think Cal likes to post pictures first to show people as Trueblue is in different time zone.

SDF xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Calm down everybody, please - we are not in a competition as to who is doing what first and how.

We have two major picture hunter here, Cal and True Blue and I think, we shouldn´t make it too complicated.

Its now clear, that for Laredo the big pictures are good and wasn´t she the one, Cal was concerned about?

I think, we should just throw them out and be done with it. Everybody can take, what he wants from them and when its not a question of too much space taken (Dunda?), just leave it the way it is.
You guys have different sources, that pop up the pics on different times - so how can we avoid double posts? I don´t see it. We never know in advance, how many pics from how many sources and which ones will be the best in the end. So it is really difficult to apply to any rules here and I feel, we shouldn´t try to.

So - I´d like to suggest, Cal and Blue, that you do what feels right for you personally and we will all be happy with that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

I feel that I have to give my 2 cents here and tell where I stand.I only do that because this is the 2nd time Cal complains about me.The 1st time was about this topic

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=3134

which Cal at first thought I opened after she posted her own pics and then told me that people got confused of the new topic and next time I should put the pics in the pap thread.All these through pms.And now,a few days later,this.So,I have no choice but to clear things up now for everyone so no one will get confused any more.

Cal's task is remarkable but so easy.She usually enters JJ(a public site),hotlinks the pics and she's ready.Not much trouble and not much time spent.

My task is a little bit complicated.I have to dig and search to all kinds of private places and if get nothing,ask from friends who have access to other private places to search and if we get lucky and we get the watermark free pics,I have to rename them,upload them in imageshack,sometimes even do some cropping.Lots of time and lots of work.

So,if we're satisfied with the JJ pics,maybe we should just stay there and keep their pics.After all,they're big and nice.I personally like them a lot.In this way "people" won't get confused or annoyed about double pics posting or have trouble with their slow connections(strangely all caused by me only) and we can all be happy again.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Trueblue, I LOVE the pics without watermarks! I anxiously await to see if you post the improved images before I save them to my hard drive. Your access to images and willingness to post them for us have been so wonderful for us.
In addition, I love getting the images ASAP, oftentimes from Cal, too. I would like things to stay the way they are with no changes. So what if we have more to download? It sure beats the alternative.
Thanks for ANYONE and EVERYONE who posts photos. We'd be lost without you!