The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Vesper, I'm so honoured that you said that about me, *hugs* to you, you're so sweet.

SDF xx
Thanks :oops:. You're always welcome, but you already know that :wink:.
Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

I think we might be overwhelming Ray with too many aunties at the moment!! He's got a lot on his mind with opening the restaurant and I think it would be best if we left it to Cal and SDF to help him with that.

We can all follow their progress through SDF's posts and I'm sure we'll all get an invite to opening night :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow wrote:I think we might be overwhelming Ray with too many aunties at the moment!! He's got a lot on his mind with opening the restaurant and I think it would be best if we left it to Cal and SDF to help him with that.

We can all follow their progress through SDF's posts and I'm sure we'll all get an invite to opening night :wink:
I think we should help him as good as we can. SDF should decide what Ray can handle and what not :wink:. posting pics isn't a crime I guess, isn't it :wink: :lol:.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Pics are brilliant (not a crime at all!) - we all love to see those!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Image
Laura not allowed to kiss Ray. Ray is mine and only mine! Go away Laura.

Vesper you can still post the pictures.... I love to see them too!!

I will talk with Ray later about the auntie thing. I am sure he will understand.

SDF xx
Vesper Lynd 007

StarryDannyFan wrote: Laura not allowed to kiss Ray. Ray is mine and only mine! Go away Laura.

Vesper you can still post the pictures.... I love to see them too!!

I will talk with Ray later about the auntie thing. I am sure he will understand.

SDF xx
I'm sure ray knows where he belongs :wink:. He will be very understanding. In the end everything will be on the right way again. I'll just going on posting some pics from time to time :D :wink:.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I have been talking to Ray and he and me agreed that it's best to have ONE auntie, that is Cal. He have too much things on his mind and he want to open our restaurant and be a successful person. So I would apperciate it if you all could let Cal to be his auntie and you all can be his friends.

Calypso got very upset about this as it means a lot to her and it gives her something to enjoy. Cal, you're very special to this forum and we don't want you to leave this forum. You still Ray's number one Auntie and Ray loves your cooking.

Thank you everybody for understanding....

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I have been talking to Ray and he and me agreed that it's best to have ONE auntie, that is Cal. He have too much things on his mind and he want to open our restaurant and be a successful person. So I would apperciate it if you all could let Cal to be his auntie and you all can be his friends.

Calypso got very upset about this as it means a lot to her and it gives her something to enjoy. Cal, you're very special to this forum and we don't want you to leave this forum. You still Ray's number one Auntie and Ray loves your cooking.

Thank you everybody for understanding....

SDF xx
gracias for that starry. that make me happy.
he feel better that i only auntie. he feels calmer now.
i will take ray out over weekend to view restaurant and swirly beach.
we will run like this all over Image
it will fun filled and maybe he can stay over weekend and i teach him more cooking tips?Image
let me know
i excited i dance with new shoes
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yeah that would be so nice thanks. Ray would love that, and he'll go over to see you over the weekend and please make sure he behaves himself! He would love to show me the resturant. He loves to show off things that he is proud of. I hope to see it one day.

I'm so glad that you're so happy at the moment.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yeah that would be so nice thanks. Ray would love that, and he'll go over to see you over the weekend and please make sure he behaves himself! He would love to show me the resturant. He loves to show off things that he is proud of. I hope to see it one day.

I'm so glad that you're so happy at the moment.

SDF xx
ring ring

hola starry.
great, i send over tank to pick him up but we will not go over neigbours gardens like before.. :lol: we also knocked down wall..

ok i arrive tomorrow, make sure he have his beatles overnight bag yes?
with pyjamas and meds.
ok, bye bye

click
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

We're here waiting for you to arrive with that tank. Ray got his overnight bag, I don't understand why it got Beatles on it, it should have spirals on it as Ray loves spirals..... Oh well.

See you soon Cal.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:We're here waiting for you to arrive with that tank. Ray got his overnight bag, I don't understand why it got Beatles on it, it should have spirals on it as Ray loves spirals..... Oh well.

See you soon Cal.

SDF xx
doorbell ring.

I here starry!

(ray runs down to hug auntie cal and shrieks)
'i am so happy you are only auntie again. we will have great time today.'
(starry hugs ray and tells him to take his pills and keep clothes on)
'you have everything yes? in bag?' i say
ray says "yes and it has beatles on as i love liverpool
and all bags with swirls on look like girls bags" he giggles.

'ok then we go in tank as i know you like it' i say

(they get in tank and wave bye bye and then they knock down neigbors wall again he rebuilt from last time, go over his roses again and they laugh. they sing "LA LA LA LA LA it off to the Hastings we will go")
ray shouts back at starry "i call you from spirally phone from spirally beach".
starry waves bye bye and she is always sad to see ray leave.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Sighs..... Ray is gone. What can I do without him? He is gone with Auntie Cal. I suppose he will come back on Sunday. I will miss him very much.

*Go out doing shopping*

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

(ray calls from spiral beach on spirally phone)
ring ring

hola starry, it me ray. i just stopped running around on beach, it so nice starry, i make more spirals with stick so i stop running
Image to call you. auntie cal is buying fish and the chips but she not buy me any cola as that makes me hyper. she will get me water, yuck, but i will take my meds then ok?
we went fabric shopping, i giggled and ran around store but cal will bring home the samples and show you

for chairs in restaurant
and this one for nusery in our flat
auntie cal said we must prepare and make the nest like the young birds.
(ray giggles)
here she is with the fish and chips and then we get ice cream after
i get a mister softee with two flakes. ok?
ok here is cal, i will go an eat now, love you starry.
(ray takes his meal and runs off around beach and eats)
hola starry, it me cal,

ray is running around like child, after i stop talking i will make him sit down and eat and take the meds.
he ran around fabric shop with a roll of silk material around him like the sari... :lol:
i had to run after him and take off. he giggled and shop owner look like this :evil:
but we not mind him. :roll:
so i bring back fabrics yes we will shop more.
ok, i better go and get ray. i run like marathon sprinter as he now knee high in water waving chips around like the king canute. :shock:

bye bye

click
ImageImage