The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

ring ring
ok i back at house now with ray. ray has spiral lolly
he happy and jump aroundImage
and i the worn out like rug on floor. spiralled out.
Imagei read decorating books later. yes?
and have a little drink to relax
Image and soak my feet in bucket

i will make him eat some nice soup later
Image and maybe some salad but i hope he not hide lettuce in sofa again yes? :roll:

(ray takes phone from cal)
hola starry, i had a great time (lick) and i am so excited about restaurant (lick), i call you later to tell you what i bought you but i have to go to toilet now.
but i want to do this with you one day

love you (runs off)

ok it me again, ok, he will call later yes before bed time?

ok, bye bye

click
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Sighs.... I am missing Ray now, he catch the stars for me, that's really sweet. I can't wait to hear from him before I go to bed.....

waiting for Ray to call before bedtime.....

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

ring ring

hola starry, it me ray.
i whisper as auntie cal is snoring on sofa like old woman in shawl
"I not like woman in babouska" (cal wakes up and shouts)

oops (giggles ray) :lol:

i drink the hot chocolate cal made me, it yummy, i wish you here to share it.
what did you do today my starry? did you go shopping? did you remember to get my chocolate digestives?

*waiting*..
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Hello Ray!

I was waiting for you! I did go shopping, and yes I did remember your biscuits, I know you can't get enough of it. I will have to watch you, you have to stop eating these digestives otherwise you will have a belly. You don't want to eat too much when you start your job at the new restaurant. Have you viewed the restaurant yet?

waiting.....
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Hello Ray!

I was waiting for you! I did go shopping, and yes I did remember your biscuits, I know you can't get enough of it. I will have to watch you, you have to stop eating these digestives otherwise you will have a belly. You don't want to eat too much when you start your job at the new restaurant. Have you viewed the restaurant yet?

waiting.....
yes i saw with cal today. it relly nice and we have plenty of room for our babies. :D (slurp)
you like the print for nusery cal saw?
the owner of shop didnt like me running with material, some people not know fun yes? :roll:
cal said not matter, who cares? she is so cool.
flat is nice and cosy and kitchen look great. cal say she has all the equipment for it!
i can put my swirly boxes in there with recipies.
did you like my catching star picture?
i put that on front of menu.. what do you think?

:shock: *waiting* (and takes breath)
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

*gulps* Ray, I'm not ready for babies yet, believe me! I can't wait to see you on Sunday. I hope you took your medication, and you must stop running around in shops... hope you said sorry to the shop owner.

Ray we can have babies but not yet, we need to sort out the resturant first. I like the chair designs but I think we need more wallpaper designs, what you think? I prefer stars and swirlys just like that chair design. I am glad that the flat upstairs is good too.

Any other news? Yeah put that picture on the menu, it is too cute.

waiting.....
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:*gulps* Ray, I'm not ready for babies yet, believe me! I can't wait to see you on Sunday. I hope you took your medication, and you must stop running around in shops... hope you said sorry to the shop owner.

Ray we can have babies but not yet, we need to sort out the resturant first. I like the chair designs but I think we need more wallpaper designs, what you think? I prefer stars and swirlys just like that chair design. I am glad that the flat upstairs is good too.

Any other news? Yeah put that picture on the menu, it is too cute.

waiting.....
oh ok, we can wait for the babies then, auntie cal cant wait for us to have them.
yes we will look for more wallpaper tomorrow and bring some home.
no i not say sorry to shop owner , he mean but cal said sorry. but she say we wont go back there.
she say he basura.. :lol:
look i bought you some shoes for the summer when we walk on beach here after long day at restuarant
auntie cal help me pick them out
and
i see this (giggle :lol: ) it two starfish cuddling.
maybe i put that on wall?
cal is still sleeping so i will ge tmore hot choclate..

*waiting*
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Awwww Ray, that's sweet of you buy me shoes, they're very lovely, and I will deffo use them on the beach and we can see the sunset going down and we'll have a romantic time together.

Oh that's nice picture of Starfishes, they are my favourite animals. I don't think they are cuddling, I think they are making love.... yeah if you can find blue and orange starfishes and put them on the wall, that's good idea!

Great, can't wait to see wallpapers soon, and we'll choose. When can I come and see the restaurant?

waiting.........
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Awwww Ray, that's sweet of you buy me shoes, they're very lovely, and I will deffo use them on the beach and we can see the sunset going down and we'll have a romantic time together.

Oh that's nice picture of Starfishes, they are my favourite animals. I don't think they are cuddling, I think they are making love.... yeah if you can find blue and orange starfishes and put them on the wall, that's good idea!

Great, can't wait to see wallpapers soon, and we'll choose. When can I come and see the restaurant?

waiting.........
(giggling :lol: ) yes i think they are too but i didnt want to say over the phone :oops: cal might hear. but how do they do it? :shock:
yes cal will bring back book of decorating and samples and then we choose.
you can come tomorrow! cal just shouted she sent nellie to get you!

cal is in other room getting lettuce from under carpet and under cushions. i put there. i not eat my salad. i hope she not find boiled egg in the flower pot :twisted:
ok?
*waiting*
Last edited by calypso on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

SHRIEKS SHRIEKS, can't wait to see your restaurant! I can't wait to see you as well... shhh shhh Ray, don't shriek or you'll annoy Auntie Calypso! I'll wait for Nellie to come and I will go over! I love riding on Nellie!

That's naughty Ray, you didn't respect Cal, she is trying to feed you healthy food! Also you didn't answer my question - did you take your medication today or not? if not, will be not very happy!

I'm going to bed now so I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Hugs to you and love you millions of spirals....

waiting......
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:SHRIEKS SHRIEKS, can't wait to see your restaurant! I can't wait to see you as well... shhh shhh Ray, don't shriek or you'll annoy Auntie Calypso! I'll wait for Nellie to come and I will go over! I love riding on Nellie!

That's naughty Ray, you didn't respect Cal, she is trying to feed you healthy food! Also you didn't answer my question - did you take your medication today or not? if not, will be not very happy!

I'm going to bed now so I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Hugs to you and love you millions of spirals....

waiting......
oh yes i took my meds. i take my meds when auntie cal takes her now.

yes i see you tomorrow, nellie will pick you up early as it takes a long time for her to get here.
ok, hugs and spirally kisses to to you, im off to bed too.

kiss. love you with lots of spirals too.

click.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Waiting for Nellie to pick me up...... we are going to Hastings to see my beloved's resturant, so proud of him!

Where are you Nellie?

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Waiting for Nellie to pick me up...... we are going to Hastings to see my beloved's resturant, so proud of him!

Where are you Nellie?

SDF xx
Nellie arrives and knocks on door with trunk.

Starry jumps on and they go to the Hastings
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Arrives in Hastings and Ray sees Nellie coming up and bellows. Ray shrieks when he sees me, and help me to get off Nellie. Ray shows me the resturant, and the flat. I like it very much and Ray and me getting randy and we get up to something nice in the kitchen to christen it!

Cal hears us having fun!
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Arrives in Hastings and Ray sees Nellie coming up and bellows. Ray shrieks when he sees me, and help me to get off Nellie. Ray shows me the resturant, and the flat. I like it very much and Ray and me getting randy and we get up to something nice in the kitchen to christen it!

Cal hears us having fun!
cal hears them and goes
then she says to starry and ray "is kitchen yes? food prepare in there and look what you did to chopping table for vegetables. it has only three legs now".. :shock:
ray and starry giggle
ImageImage