News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Somewhere there is a thread of pics of old time acters we liked , mine was Erroll Flynn .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote: Of today's bunch, maybe one or two at the most I might consider, but only Daniel is a dead-cert. I think one of the reasons I like Daniel's looks is because he is a man's man. So many of today's so-called "sexy" men appear androgenous to me. I just feel that they couldn't raise a tea cup full of testosterone between them! :roll:
My sentiments EXACTLY. Pretty 'boys' are a dime a dozen. That was what was wrong with the previous Bond men, too, IMO, except for Sean Connery, who was even before my time (as far as watching Bond movies, anyway).

I scanned the new 'People at the checkout today and there is a half-page article about the 2008 winner, Hugh, and what he's been up to this year. It includes a small pic with with him and Daniel at the ASR opening night photo session (one we already have).

Despite looking nothing like Daniel, I find Javier Bardem sexy in 'Vicky Christina Barcelona' (a man's man), and I also like Bono, Eric Clapton, The Edge, on and on.....I have a thing for musicians. And a bigger thing for musicians with beautiful accents . :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, if Daniel were a musician in a great R&R group, well, I'd need a NC inside my NC...
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:My sentiments EXACTLY. Pretty 'boys' are a dime a dozen. That was what was wrong with the previous Bond men, too, IMO, except for Sean Connery, who was even before my time (as far as watching Bond movies, anyway).

I scanned the new 'People at the checkout today and there is a half-page article about the 2008 winner, Hugh, and what he's been up to this year. It includes a small pic with with him and Daniel at the ASR opening night photo session (one we already have).

Despite looking nothing like Daniel, I find Javier Bardem sexy in 'Vicky Christina Barcelona' (a man's man), and I also like Bono, Eric Clapton, The Edge, on and on.....I have a thing for musicians. And a bigger thing for musicians with beautiful accents . :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, if Daniel were a musician in a great R&R group, well, I'd need a NC inside my NC...
Daniel did cut a record as a teenager, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day. The person with the tape cut one CD for everyone in the group and sent the master-tape to Daniel. Apparently he was not bad!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:My sentiments EXACTLY. Pretty 'boys' are a dime a dozen. That was what was wrong with the previous Bond men, too, IMO, except for Sean Connery, who was even before my time (as far as watching Bond movies, anyway).

Daniel did cut a record as a teenager, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day. The person with the tape cut one CD for everyone in the group and sent the master-tape to Daniel. Apparently he was not bad!
Really? You aren't just messing with me, are you? Oh my....:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Somehow I can't see Daniel even doing karaoke, can you? Well, actually, with enough booze, I guess anything's possible.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

Really? You aren't just messing with me, are you? Oh my....:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Somehow I can't see Daniel even doing karaoke, can you? Well, actually, with enough booze, I guess anything's possible.
I am sure, Dunda can come up with the report about this. He was the front singer, they chose him, because he was magic on a stage even back then and the voice was good enough. He came up with the name of the band, too. Its on my tongue, but can´t get it out.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:I am sure, Dunda can come up with the report about this.
Yes, she can :twisted:

James Bond finds his inner voice

http://www.pulse-records.co.uk/news.asp?show=all

half down the site :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great :D :D sf will be thrilled :lol:
Danny came across as a very quiet and unassuming lad but as soon as the tape started rolling, he became alive.
Well - nothing much has changed.

Even his dressing code has remained the same... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:

I can't believe it...I am in shock...Danny Craig sings (some, at least). How in the heck did you find this? He would be extra, extra, extra sexy up on stage singing in a black leather jacket...That image - I can't take it.
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... thief.html
THIS Marmite-loving thief has forced a petrol station to stop stocking the spread — because he persistently steals EVERY jar.

The mysterious crook has carried out a month-long Marmite crime wave, leaving staff baffled.

In total he has swiped 18 jars of the condiment in four different raids — costing more than £50.

Fed up bosses at W. Grose Shell Garage in Kingsthorpe, Northants, have now stopped buying in the spread until the thief is caught.

Bemused manager Jim Keary, 54, said: "We can't work out why he was doing it. Maybe he's got a pregnant wife with really strong cravings.

"He knows what he wants - one night he took all but two jars then he came back for those the next night.

"Someone suggested that they might be hiding drugs in there. The Marmite would hide the smell.

"We have stopped selling Marmite now because of this. What's the point in selling something, if every time you stock it - it gets stolen?"

CCTV images taken in July show the shaven-headed man entering the shop and then leaving 17 minutes later with a carrier bag full of Marmite.

The man is in his 30s, and was wearing jeans, white trainers, a white polo shirt and a black jacket with a white collar and a white stripe across the chest.
:lol:

Last edited by calypso on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Thanks ever so much GG and Dunda for pinning down the bit about Daniel cutting a record.....I would never have remembered where it came from, just remember reading it. :D

sf2la.....Glad it gave you an "omg" moment. :wink: :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Older news

Jonas Brothers would love to eat dinner with Daniel Craig
The Jonas Brothers took the stage last night in front of a huge crowd of screaming fans at the Wembley Arena in London, England Friday evening, November 20.
At the London soundcheck the boys were asked, What historical figure would they eat dinner with? The Jonas Brothers said, Daniel Craig, Abraham Lincoln, and The Grinch! Interesting bunch of figures!
T

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

A lot of young stars seem to love Daniel :D. But he's a great role model, so it's not that surprising.
richardk232

Post by richardk232 »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:

I can't believe it...I am in shock...Danny Craig sings (some, at least). How in the heck did you find this? He would be extra, extra, extra sexy up on stage singing in a black leather jacket...That image - I can't take it.

If you are interested he sings in one of his movies.... Infamous- as Perry Smith. He has credits on the movie as singer and actor. The song is "Goldmine in the sky", he does a reasonable job too. Take a look .
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

honeyjes wrote:Goldmine in the Sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjdXKRMtIM
That's a very nice song. I have it on my computer.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”