DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Love that and can imagine it very well. They are bot on the shy side etc and down to earth people.
I sense a confidence and maturity from her, which I'm attributing partially to her family's wealth and privilege. Unlike a brat, she seems very grounded.
No she's not spoilt
I some interviews, she talked about Lisbeth being a lonely person and that she can relate to that. I believe her. She is the one standing apart, when the big party starts IMO.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Newsstand_UK Newsstand humungus
This issue of Men's Journal has been it's biggest seller ever, thanks to a Daniel Craig cover bit.ly/zMPs8b
4 hours ago
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

punnylittlepiggy:

My 55-year old mother: “You should marry like, Daniel Craig or Hugh Jackman or Gerard Butler. They’re all way too old for you, but then I could have you over all the time and just look at them. Or Adam Levine. Adam Levine is sexy.”

Me: “OKAY.”
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:punnylittlepiggy:

My 55-year old mother: “You should marry like, Daniel Craig or Hugh Jackman or Gerard Butler. They’re all way too old for you, but then I could have you over all the time and just look at them. Or Adam Levine. Adam Levine is sexy.”

Me: “OKAY.”
:rotfl: :rotfl: LOVE IT!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pierre Arendt @LePierreA
where's Daniel Craig for best actor? #oscars
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lisa @LisaNaomi
That movie was AWESOME. Daniel Craig may be the most attractive man on the planet

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe visiting son No 1?
Tim Craig @mailreturns
Grabbed a book of the shelf for train journey to London, turned out to be Penguin Under Western Eyes 3s/6d bought by me Lagos 1964

So true :lol:
Tim Craig @mailreturns
Have you ever noticed that a woman's "I'll be ready in five minutes" and a man's "I'll be home in five minutes" are exactly the same?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

People say my dad looks like Daniel Craig..

I’m still not so sure.

by crazywillow
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, this is the closest resemblance I have seen so far. Even the eyes and ears and the front and hair is amazing... :wink:

I would like to meet this dad. :twisted:
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Bloody hell!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:I think, this is the closest resemblance I have seen so far. Even the eyes and ears and the4 fron t and hair is amazing... :wink:

I would like to meet this dad. :twisted:
They had last year a twins special of "Die perfekte Minute" and two contestants looked like a cross between Daniel and Boris Becker. It was more obvious in motion pictures.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

angiefrissore Angie Frissore
Well, I would have pierced my whole face, lost weight, and tattooed myself for an on-screen sex scene with Daniel Craig too. :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

These tweets are a blast.
That man is the closest I've seen!! I wonder if DC's people use that same body double from a few years ago. :brood:
kimcraig

Post by kimcraig »

cheryl1700 wrote:People say my dad looks like Daniel Craig..

I’m still not so sure.

by crazywillow
Wow! He is very close! Wow!
“I'm not shy and Bond wouldn't be shy about it either.”
Daniel Craig quote
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He's like Daniel Craig with Ralph Fiennes' mouth!